• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

These freezes you mention is a server save made every 20 minutes for 2-3 seconds. (I tested this with a friend. Rest was smooth)
I do not know what kind of "lagg" you are experiencing/refering to. For him and many others it is working very smooth.

These freezes you mention is a server save made every 20 minutes for 2-3 seconds. (I tested this with a friend. Rest was smooth)
I do not know what kind of "lagg" you are experiencing/refering to. For him and many others it is working very smooth.

WE ARE experiencing

WE ARE experiencing

It seems to be an lag every 10 minute (Atm. I got lag at 17:23, 17:43, and 17:53 (was afk at 17:33 I think)), which is probably some sort of server save I believe, got no other lags

mapclick lag which seems to affect the areas u visit for the 1st time even tho u have the map explored
theres also a visual bug when going up/down stairs - somtimes it looks like u went south instead of north and vice versa (lasts maybe 0.2s then u are in correct place)
sometimes when u stand in place and manas yourself, you will spill the manas on the floor below you (happens maybe once in 200 manas for me, not sure if its a bug or my fault somehow - idk)
theeres also the 2second "lag" which is just a server save maybe make it less often like one each hour, maybe add a message to it "Server is saving" in red so that cunts dont tyhinnk the server is broken and this is just a standard save.

none of these are gamebreaking, just a slight annoyance, idk what these ppl are complaining about, maybe tey're still using windows xp 32bit without directx downloaded on their pc?

Instead of copy tibianic, you should have fixed all this errors before launch, and not ppl getting bugs and stopping play cause you dont know how to host it

Yes, and what you as a person refer to - what kinds of laggs. The global save is the only one I have been able to experience. What else?

The client hasn't felt smooth once, it was more fun fighting aimbotters over playing on OTClient. For some reason the same smoothness problems appear on a lot of servers.

GFB's only 4x? and fuck this lol getting killed at lvl 15-20 by level 50+

Last edited:
lol. warlocks dissapear every 2-3 second and drain 50-100 mana per tur impossible to exp on it maybe on lvl 150

I'm obviously not talking about the freeze during saves. That's a good thing. I'm refering to when you walk and suddenly stop for 0.5 second, which happens like every 5 seconds for me, and everyone else I'm playing with. If you don't experience it you must be used to this lagg because you have a bad internet connection or something. I'd love to just fight aimbotters than play with this ..

I'm obviously not talking about the freeze during saves. That's a good thing. I'm refering to when you walk and suddenly stop for 0.5 second, which happens like every 5 seconds for me, and everyone else I'm playing with. If you don't experience it you must be used to this lagg because you have a bad internet connection or something. I'd love to just fight aimbotters than play with this ..
i have same problem when im walking i got small freez every 2-3 second, using win 8
ofc i got latency fix and shits

That guy is right about the duping people though. People reported it AFTER they abused it.

why u mention something that already passed, it doesnt even matter anymore shit happened.

why u mention something that already passed, it doesnt even matter anymore shit happened.

Im guessing you;re one of the people who profited from it then? Lmfao.. why would you NOT care about duped items getting put into a server, a team abusing it, then selling them and buying shit for their personal gain? Sigh.

I'm top mage since start without abusing anything. And still i dont care what ppl abused at start cuz its highrate.

Yes, and what you as a person refer to - what kinds of laggs. The global save is the only one I have been able to experience. What else?

2 days

@Topic
We are still tryin' to make the client more comfortable.

Really?! Its funny even after people complained here about lags on server and client you acted like i was the only one experiencing it and when more and more people complained you say the client need some fixes

Me and other people mentioned duped items on the first day is well known and the only person that is defending the server is mex probably the one along with other people like alter and syndabock duped items not fair reset this server for now iam out screw you all i am leaving this