• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

@GOD Wille

There are still bugs that you havent mentioned like you cant rope monster from sewers and theduplicating items from demons bodies

there is a lot of macroers and how many clients are allowed ive seen people with 6 o r 7 clients up

Demon dupes? Please tell me its not duping items? :x

Hmm using the second panel makes you have like no chat box or a tiny play screen. I know I'm not the only one that wants a classic looking client

Didnt even know you was playin homie. Ill be on later today, got shit to do.

Updated things:
- 100% chance to hit a rune on battle to monsters
- Light in client has been fixed
- No more disappearing ladders/stairs (when blood hit on them)
- 100% Smooth moving.
- No more 'extra steps' after walking up or down from stairs.

Make a poll about if people want a classic looking client or want this one. I can guarantee you the classic looking client wins

And @Lifer420 i got work til late af so I won't be on til like midnight or after

Updated things:
- 100% chance to hit a rune on battle to monsters
- Light in client has been fixed
- No more disappearing ladders/stairs (when blood hit on them)
- 100% Smooth moving.
- No more 'extra steps' after walking up or down from stairs.

I've asked before but is there any chance of a tibianus cam?

Very entertaining OT with alot of active players and 0 botters!
Also, very active staff members that are responding to players in the Help-Chat very quickly and with proper answers.

@Blinkz went to hunt first time today, got to tarpit, 2 minutes in 3 level 75s jumped out and pked me, lmfao. Fuckin hate scumbags on these servers

@Lifer420 just remember the names for when I level up. Like what's the point on pking low ass levels when your 75+

MOBclhB.png

This is the story of two young knights, who decided to go on an adventure...

They decided to pay a small visit to the elves... The legends say that whoever slays 300 of those magical creatures, will be rewarded greatly, so the two young knights, broke as hell, decided to try their fortunes upon this quest...

Written by Dart, the poor knight.

Last edited:
MOBclhB.png

This is the story of two young knights, who decided to go on an adventure...

They decided to pay a small visit to the elves... The legends say that whoever slays 300 of those magical creatures, will be rewarded greatly, so the two young knights, broke as hell, decided to try their fortunes upon this quest...

Written by Dart, the poor knight.

Nice. I wanna join the adventure :( [sorc]

@Blinkz went to hunt first time today, got to tarpit, 2 minutes in 3 level 75s jumped out and pked me, lmfao. Fuckin hate scumbags on these servers

too many pkers and abusers i know is a war server but wont last a week more because new players cant play the 2 top teams are dominating and killing everyone

4 hours for each frag does not help top knight reached lvl 100 in 1 day
mages get targeted you cant simply play this server alone or with a few friends
i got killed 6 times at 70 with a friend in 5 hours by the same 4 retards
syndabock and 6 other people were hunting demons the first days at lvl 60 just duping items they were buying all runes in the first day and selling a lot of demon loot they were talking about it in the spawn like they dint care they duplicated items
there is huge lag most of the time for everybody with random freezes

RESTART this server now or wait to lose all players and classicus takes over again

too many pkers and abusers i know is a war server but wont last a week more because new players cant play the 2 top teams are dominating and killing everyone

4 hours for each frag does not help top knight reached lvl 100 in 1 day
mages get targeted you cant simply play this server alone or with a few friends
i got killed 6 times at 70 with a friend in 5 hours by the same 4 retards
syndabock and 6 other people were hunting demons the first days at lvl 60 just duping items they were buying all runes in the first day and selling a lot of demon loot they were talking about it in the spawn like they dint care they duplicated items
there is huge lag most of the time for everybody with random freezes

RESTART this server now or wait to lose all players and classicus takes over again
HAHAHAHA your dupping eggs on carlin.

np I'll solo the so called dominating noob teams

Anyone else having problems with not being able to tab out from tibia in full screen?

-Edit- I rather fight aimbotters than lagging like this on the custom client. Is this anything you're going to try to fix?

Last edited:
np I'll solo the so called dominating noob teams

Anyone else having problems with not being able to tab out from tibia in full screen?

-Edit- I rather fight aimbotters than lagging like this on the custom client. Is this anything you're going to try to fix?

I think some lag is a server issue because there is these annoying freezes everybody gets at the same time i just quitted cant play with this annoying lag and there i macroers and pkers everywhere

is funny because the intro message of the client says is the most stable server and the first post says no lags anywhere i am on england i have both client lag and server lag

Is your system 32bit or 64bit?
Well, I don't see people complaining about lags in game anyway.
Also, yesterday there was a update fixing client sided things.

Is your system 32bit or 64bit?
Well, I don't see people complaining about lags in game anyway.
Also, yesterday there was a update fixing client sided things.

Then you need to learn to read because in this page alone 4 different people compain about lag and in your forums a lot more

I think client lag was somewhat fixed on last update but there is server lag and global freezes

and i have windows 8.1 64bit on a monster computer 32gb dd4 ram 980gtx etc