• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

I will join :) finally normal frag system! Lets fight ;D

normal frag system? far from it. you kill 4 people and you go to sleep and you can kill 4 more this is a war server it will be over in some weeks you are forgetting those who actually like rpging and are the base of a server

i refuse to play after they did to us

normal frag system? far from it. you kill 4 people and you go to sleep and you can kill 4 more this is a war server it will be over in some weeks you are forgetting those who actually like rpging and are the base of a server

i refuse to play after they did to us

If you like to RPG there are dozens of servers out there with a bit lower rates yet better frag timers. Join those, it's easy as that.

If you like to RPG there are dozens of servers out there with a bit lower rates yet better frag timers. Join those, it's easy as that.

thats not what the staff said and i doubt they like you diverting players to another servers when they clearly want a long term server instead of a disposable war server

and i like to pvp but frags are too low even if the stages and frags were done right i wont play twice on this server they left the server and came back months after

thats not what the staff said and i doubt they like you diverting players to another servers when they clearly want a long term server instead of a disposable war server

and i like to pvp but frags are too low even if the stages and frags were done right i wont play twice on this server they left the server and came back months after
Frags are too low? Did you wanted to spam UE near to thais depot without redskull or?

Added "house" function to our characters page. You will now be able to see which house belongs to you there.
Our client is almost done, soon it will be downloadable for you.

@Edit
We also added so you can see which tasks you have completed on your character page. When a task is done it will appear so on the page!
Here is an example: http://tibianus.org/character/gm+tibianus

Can also add exp gained per day stat in char page? and maybe powergamer rank

Btw why skills so low for such high exp stage? Gonna have 70 skill on level 100 ;\

http://tibianus.org/faq doesnt seem updated, other info than main page

Last edited:

If they wanted a long term rpg 7.4 they shouldve lowered the experience rate by a whole lot, these rates are exactly what people that play so called disposable warservers want.

Ya if you wanna play this server it should be for war, since u can almost kill ppl non-stop. This is not a longterm server for RPG.

There is no Long-Term servers except for Tibianic. People who want to play a Long-Term RPG server should consider joining Tibianic as it has been up for four years.
This server is meant to have fun with wars, without having to powergame two months in the summer to get to level 100.
After all, who doesn't want to enjoy the great PVP & gameplay of Tibia as fast as possible?
Let the game begin, 3 days to go!

Last edited:
There is no Long-Term servers except for Tibianic. People who want to play a Long-Term RPG server should consider joining Tibianic as it has been up for four years.
This server is meant to have fun with wars, without having to powergame two months in the summer to get to level 100.
After all, who doesn't want to enjoy the great PVP & gameplay of Tibia as fast as possible?
Let the game begin, 3 days to go!

I definitely agree with this but the problem i have is the last version most people waring were level 120+ which in my opinion isn't what 7.4 war is supposed to be, just contributes to ue spam and spells pam in general. Fast exp to level 80-90 sure but people too easily take 110+ and even after that it's 5x which is pretty fast considering the lootrate is 3x and runes are 2x. But i guess if you like highlvl wars this is a fun server where you don't have to spend a lot of time in the first few days anyway.

But when people are 130+ you actually have to spend some time to catch up if you wanna have a chance to catch up to all these highlvls running around spamming UE.

Anyway i will play a few days at least for war. Hope the staff doesn't go inactive like last time though :)