• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

Why is tibianus.org like + 6 hours ahead in the timer compared to otservlist? Otservlist = 0d 12h 26m 26s

tibianus.org =
0 18hr 26min 44sec

Really hope its going by the timer on otservlist.org or else I prolly wont be able to play :|

Why is tibianus.org like + 6 hours ahead in the timer compared to otservlist? Otservlist = 0d 12h 26m 26s

tibianus.org =
0 18hr 26min 44sec

Really hope its going by the timer on otservlist.org or else I prolly wont be able to play :|
? Both timers are saying 12h for me, it will start in 11h 40min from now, maybe one of them takes time from your PC, gm should fix that else muricans will be confused about start time
Where Daniel Steelsoul is ?
dUStapI.png

When will it be possible to download the client?
It'd be nice to see the regeneration rates somewhere, including life ring, roh and manas. Like on the wiki.
@GOD Wille
Promoted mages - 4 mana per 2 ticks
Promoted knights - 4 mana per 4 ticks
Promoted paladins - 3 mana per 2 ticks

Life ring - 2 mana per 1 tick
Ring of healing - 4 mana per 1 tick

Those was good on previous edition so we stay like this.

From now, you may download our client:

Download and Installation:
  1. Download the game (approx. 0,4 MB):
    TibianusAutoUpdate tool
  2. Unpack the folder to wanted destination and start "TibianusAutoUpdate.exe"
  3. Wait a while untill it will update an client
  4. Press START DIRECTX9 or START OPENGL
  5. You may now login.
@Lifer420
Otservlist.org counter is good one, our script is not working properly because it takes a time from your own computer.

@GOD Wille
where to setup hotkeys ?

We also offer a Name Changes. It costs 10 points. If you are interested, make sure that you own 10 points, then send an email to [email protected] with: your account number, your player name, and new player name.

just make scroll

@GOD Wille
where to setup hotkeys ?

We also offer a Name Changes. It costs 10 points. If you are interested, make sure that you own 10 points, then send an email to [email protected] with: your account number, your player name, and new player name.

just make scroll
Hotkeys config is available when you are in game. There are buttons 'Hotkeys' and 'Options' in 'your character equipment' window, like in old tibia clients.

Is it really wise to have rookgaard at launch? The exprates are high i guess but if there are 400-500 players at launch it could get quite chaotic =P

95% of tasks are useless

"200 bears - 4500 exp"

who the fuck is going to do that with 70x exp rates up too lvl 20?

95% of tasks are useless

"200 bears - 4500 exp"

who the fuck is going to do that with 70x exp rates up too lvl 20?

It's not like you need to. Even if it's a server made for PvP it's not a bad idea to have some RPG elements, eg. extra tasks and whatnot.

Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider those changes. You are all going to start at rookgard with level 8.

Rewards also stupid, x50 BK's = BoH, 900 Hydras = BoH

haha ya i know, they make no sense

only like 4 tasks are worth doing coz they give 2kk exp, not like "150k exp" like 200 cyc

Last edited:
The timer on the tibianus website and the timer on otservlist are different, AGAIN, this happened last time. Someone else has mentioned it but you havent replied. The server starts today, DO SOMETHING i dont wanna lose players before it starts x)

Tibianus.org starting on 10 July - Friday 18:00 CET!

The website countdown takes your local time.
If you have problems, watch otservlist count down please.