• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

The timer on the tibianus website and the timer on otservlist are different, AGAIN, this happened last time. Someone else has mentioned it but you havent replied. The server starts today, DO SOMETHING i dont wanna lose players before it starts x)

Yeah they did the same on Extibia and Tibianus v1 is a simple configuration or web coding error. The clock is set to read your computers clock and calculate the remaining time based on the server launch time. Just google current CET time.

No recommended this server by Punio.
Dont play on this server , with fucking laggy client.
There's totaly different shoot sds.
This client takes more CPU usage.
Change this Client for normal.

No recommended this server by Punio.
Dont play on this server , with fucking laggy client.
There's totaly different shoot sds.
This client takes more CPU usage.
Change this Client for normal.

So you can start botting?

Yeah.. No.

So you can start botting?

Yeah.. No.
I agree with you a new client with new ways of working is a great idea the only problem i have with it is WHY IT HAS A Fs EXEs INJECTOR that sends information to 2 random VPNs?

Just do a quick exe analysis in https://anubis.iseclab.org/ then use a net analyzer to track connections and each 30 minutes it connect to 31.209.63.194 and 31.209.63.277 and sends data from software it injected it self.It injected in my firefox, skype executables. Had to reformat the VM. Nice undetectable keylogger you have in your new client @God Tibianus i dont know if it is trustable but i wont risk there is no need to add keyloggers on an antibot client.

I agree with you a new client with new ways of working is a great idea the only problem i have with it is WHY IT HAS A Fs EXEs INJECTOR that sends information to 2 random VPNs?

Just do a quick exe analysis in https://anubis.iseclab.org/ then use a net analyzer to track connections and each 30 minutes it connect to 31.209.63.194 and 31.209.63.277 and sends data from software it injected it self.It injected in my firefox, skype executables. Had to reformat the VM. Nice undetectable keylogger you have in your new client @God Tibianus i dont know if it is trustable but i wont risk there is no need to add keyloggers on an antibot client.
can anyone confirm this? and how to remove this now, my antivirus didnt say shit about it

Well actually the OTCliend sends statistics usage to the OTC developers

:eek: The way your new OT client works will be critical. :confused:
So far it has not offered a very good old school gameplay. Warloria came the closest for me. Still, no one even liked that one. I've been thinking it's just not meant to play older versions on.
o_O Let's see what the future brings. ;)

Good luck to the OTC developers, I guess.

I dont know where are them from. I just say what otc does. Im not even saying those ip thins is for what i said. Just saying

Just do a quick exe analysis in https://anubis.iseclab.org/ then use a net analyzer to track connections and each 30 minutes it connect to 31.209.63.194 and 31.209.63.277 and sends data from software it injected it self.It injected in my firefox, skype executables. Had to reformat the VM. Nice undetectable keylogger you have in your new client God Tibianus i dont know if it is trustable but i wont risk there is no need to add keyloggers on an antibot client.

Well, while I can't really tell what might be true right now, I can tell that one of the IP adresses you mentioned does not even exist.. (.277?!)

It's an autopudater, as you know autoupdater have to download new files from somewhere.
We are using 2x runabove.com and 2x our own VPS for updater - updater choose best speed for you from those 4 servers (but never noticed those 2 addresses you gave, probably it is something from your computer, I don't know), you shouldn't be scared as we are not to hack you in any way.

Btw, I have just used this website to scan from my side: https://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=1b94be103616273247184f05e487fb824&format=txt
I didn't noticed anything wrong there. The one who made that client is Gęsior.pl, most trustable person here in Otland so you shouldn't be scared.

Last edited:
It's an autopudater, as you know autoupdater have to download new files from somewhere.
We are using 2x runabove.com and 2x our own VPS for updater - updater choose best speed for you from those 4 servers (but never noticed those 2 addresses you gave, probably it is something from your computer, I don't know), you shouldn't be scared as we are not to hack you in any way.

Btw, I have just used this website to scan from my side: https://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=1b94be103616273247184f05e487fb824&format=txt
I didn't noticed anything wrong there. The one who made that client is Gęsior.pl, most trustable person there in Otland so you shouldn't be scared.

I was not talking about the updater the updater is fine the client itself is the problem i am not saying you are trying to hack anyone but i dont understand the need of adding an injector that behaves like a keylogger that injects in firefox or skype i dont care is for stats or whatever but i want my machine malware or adware free just time will tell in some months when people start loosing accounts and detections arise i am not playing this game in a client with bad optimization if you are gonna make a client do it like malera o pokemonxgames those are well made clients with no malware and well optimized

Last edited:
I was not talking about the updater the updater is fine the client itself is the problem i am not saying you are trying to hack anyone but i dont understand the need of adding an injector that behaves like a keylogger that injects in firefox or skype i dont care is for stats or whatever but i want my machine malware or adware free just time will tell in some months when people start loosing accounts and detections arise i am not playing this game in a client with bad optimization if you are gonna make a client do it like malera o pokemonxgames those are well made clients with no malware and well optimized

Could you then show us your results, and how you found them?
Currently tracking my network activity with wireshark, waiting for 35 minutes to be able to actually tell.

Edit: And one of the IP adresses is mistyped, it'd be nice to get the correct one. .277?

Well, it is clean and developed by Gesior.pl, the creator of gesior account creator, if you don't trust the software developed by him, then simply do not use it. We would never think of creating any nasty software, what we care is the quality of the server and good opinions.

GOD TIBIANUS
@Niebieski TY BOLSZEWIKU MOZESZ ZAGRAC KURWA W PASJANSA A NIE BIERZESZ SIE ZA ROBIENIE KLIENTOW O KTORYCH NIE MASZ WOGOLE POJECIA!!
ZRÓB ZWYKLY CLIENT BO NA TYM GOWNIE ZLAGOWANYM NIE DA SIE GRAC

Punioo, you are being destructive as always, you don't have to play here.
Look, we have gained all of the people which care about your opinion:
34zg874.jpg

Alternative client for Windows XP (without updater) - will be released soon.

CLIENT IS CLEAN.
It's pure OTClient with removed things (not added!). It was compiled on pure Windows 7 installed on virtual machine with applications needed to compile (no other applications, 100% clean system).

We will analyse reports about performace, but it's hard to understand how it can lag for anyone. On my PC I got 3000 fps, on weak PC in work ~200 fps. Just test DX9 and OpenGL versions. One of them should work fine on your PC.

For everyone who like scans of files (63 antiviruses, 0 detected):
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/url/3...d48be21a4a06bd9da6abdf54/analysis/1436538259/

Client may send something now or in future to some random servers to detect, if X player uses our client or hacked client with bot.

All people that complaint about virus/lags are on otland, because they are owners of other servers or want to play with bot and as programist from 'everbot.pl' said 'It will take longer, because it's otclient', so WE ARE NOT GOING TO SWITCH CLIENT.

CLIENT IS CLEAN.
It's pure OTClient with removed things (not added!). It was compiled on pure Windows 7 installed on virtual machine with applications needed to compile (no other applications, 100% clean system).

We will analyse reports about performace, but it's hard to understand how it can lag for anyone. On my PC I got 3000 fps, on weak PC in work ~200 fps. Just test DX9 and OpenGL versions. One of them should work fine on your PC.

For everyone who like scans of files (63 antiviruses, 0 detected):
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/url/3...d48be21a4a06bd9da6abdf54/analysis/1436538259/

Client may send something now or in future to some random servers to detect, if X player uses our client or hacked client with bot.

All people that complaint about virus/lags are on otland, because they are owners of other servers or want to play with bot and as programist from 'everbot.pl' said 'It will take longer, because it's otclient', so WE ARE NOT GOING TO SWITCH CLIENT.
Gesior Where did this interest to servers 7.4 / oldschool ??
Go back work for your servers 8.6 +