• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

First hour and 360 players, that's a huge difference from classicus first hour where it was above 1000.. Invest in some advertisement man ^^

First hour and 360 players, that's a huge difference from classicus first hour where it was above 1000.. Invest in some advertisement man ^^
It's because we have got all bots blocked.
Btw, I have invested in advertisement much more than Ryan did, tbh.

Keep in mind this is a good start compared to our last edition!

Last edited:
Perfect point. There's only not 1k players on because there's no known bot that gets through atm. Ha. Well said @GOD Wille <3

this client its so laggy fuck this shit argh
i prefer play with botters this client its more painful than them -_-

i feel this client is laggy like servers on 2005 XD

Last edited:
Hello players,

We are aware that some of you may experience laggs and/or have some issues with the client. We are working on fixing these problems.

Some of the problems are:
- Sidepush doesn't feel smooth.
- Stairs/ramps "dissapear" while getting hit.
- Generally lagging for some people to play
- Mapclick.
- Smoothness of the game in general.
- Light bug.

Please be patient, these bugs will get fixed as fast as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I'd like to report another two bugs, it seems like you can't loot bodies lying below a monster that is alive, atleast not by right clicking (classic control) like you can on normal client,
It also seems like you can't rope monsters from holes, not entirely sure about this tho as I can't confirm he is actually on the sqm. Tried a lot tho.

Yeah the biggest problems i have personally is my client lags so badly it's unplayable for me. Also not having the option to choose a fullscreen resolution sucks for me since i play on a large monitor so i'm breakin my neck going from side to side of the screen ='(

There are a lot of smaller things too that bugs me out with this client. I know it is to prevent botters but i think a lot of honest players like myself have issues with this client as well. Hopefully my lag will go away with this update, if so i'll try to play. It's innovative though to use a different client and i give props even though i'd rather play with the old one and have more active gms ingame.

BTW, is there any chance of a tibianus cam?

- Sidepush doesn't feel smooth.[semi-fixed]
- Stairs/ramps "dissapear" while getting hit. [fixed]
- Generally lagging for some people to play
- Mapclick.[fixed]
- Smoothness of the game in general.[semi-fixed]
- Light bug.

Please be patient, these bugs will get fixed as fast as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Currently we are going to fix every bug on the client, so we will be able to release it to you, as we don't want to update it every small fix if we can make an huge update so client will be more friendly to players.

Server save will take a place around mid of day, so we can also update an client with fixes.

- Stairs/ramps "dissapear" while getting hit. [fixed]

Server save will take a place around mid of day, so we can also update an client with fixes.

That happens to ladders, too. Everything in that category really.