• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

Menz if u sey bot it no mean bot ok ????

u can say bot ? ? ? ? ? ?

but no its not bot for bot is good jajajaja : D

MEX are have no pvp he only have pve :dddddd hhhhhhh

What is it called? Mine is an ATI Radeon 3200 HD. My computer is from like 2007-2008 so i guess it's quite outdated. Only game i can really play is Tibia. League of legends works on low quality settings but low fps.
no but yo uare noob

yiu have name call Livathiin

you are make levitate ? exani hur up ?

Jajajja :D

First of all, oldest edition was 2 months online with 300+ players - so I don't know what are you talking about.
Second, are you mad because you cannot create an bot to our server bro?

"My task is recreate Tibianus Client with Cipsoft data. Is very hard due several encryptions, recently updates and LUA Language which is hard to RE*." - it is an sentence from Everlord on his forum. That's all.
There is ZERO tolerance for any type of unofficial software.
Once i have created and it was useless cuz players left server quickly

Once i have created and it was useless cuz players left server quickly
Did you? All you did on previous edition was change few packets (around 2 - 3?) because it was all which was changed in our sources.
Well, players left after 2 months before (so my version was longer than Classicus now). Instead of expand propaganda you should congratulate us.

Yeah so have I. Obviously anyone who defends them either 1). has the bot, or 2). is on their team.

There's NO denying those players have bots in the cast, dude.. Lmfao. they were running through crowds, DRAGGING LOOT FROM A DEAD RED SKULL, + SDING TARGET, + manafluid somehow? dude, it was all in the timing of 2s he dragged the body sd'd dragged mf gran hur sd. There's no way he didnt poof once from sding.. His target was moving constantly, and was gran hur'd so was super fast, THROUGH CROWDS OF PEOPLE, not 1 poof not 1 missclick on another target? cmon dude.. you people are obviously going to try to defense yourselves calling anyone who goes against you, idiots, fags, whatever you may say. You're botters, just dont act fucking dumb about it.

"ME? BOT? no way man, pl8 8 yrs m8 have gr8 hands" gtfo
mad skills maybe? xD

Maybe you will laugh but. ATM it´s nearly eid and many muslims are fasting and do not play all the time. ATM it´s around 2 hours left to ramadan breakfast. And most of the people who is fasting are sleeping now. soo.

It could be other reasons too.

-120 player today at the same time range 340 total today

These muslims sure are very good at converting people and extending Ramada schedule beyond specified

Enjoy your last weekend Tibianus on monday you will have under 300 players at this time

Who cares about online ammount as long as u can have fun from pvp. If it dies, reopen another edition and there we go another fun :). Atleast this is pvp server not like classicus.

Who cares about online ammount as long as u can have fun from pvp. If it dies, reopen another edition and there we go another fun :). Atleast this is pvp server not like classicus.

I care i am here for pvping but assembling a team leveling up and wasting time just to pvp a wekk or two is a waste of time

I like pvp and long wars where you make alliances or enemies thru time and you need to gather more resources to battle more people over time KEEP WHAT YOU EARNED DURING BATTLEs Restarting and changing to classicus or to tibianus each 2 weeks is not cool atleast classicus lasted a month

@ movie: look around minute 6 at chase on matusz
the kill looks kool in video but rly isn't

after sidestep can aim old spot for 1 sec and still hit target

go make sidestep in game and shoot uh,sd,mwall, fbomb where u stand 1 sec before
infact run on a straight line and aim behind urself - still hits

try to fix?
or its funny for u?

@ movie: look around minute 6 at chase on matusz
the kill looks kool in video but rly isn't

after sidestep can aim old spot for 1 sec and still hit target

go make sidestep in game and shoot uh,sd,mwall, fbomb where u stand 1 sec before
infact run on a straight line and aim behind urself - still hits

try to fix?
or its funny for u?

not only that they spend months doing antibot adnd in less of a week there is an ot client available for tibianus with aimbot

SKMmG3.png

NOTixo.png

Last edited: