• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

@GOD Wille @Gm Tibianus Sooooo are you preparing for reset next week or you will wait for ryans comeback and f it like last time?

You have 270 players today i doubt you will have 80 by next friday

Some suggestions are longer frag time to avoid abuse on lower levels or new players and FIX once it for all ALL bugs from client and server

ps: You cant call this sever anymore the "most stable and amazing" because is not

Last edited:
haha shut up kiddo and go back to classicus to play rpg. Gm is working on his server all the time and who cares if this server will die after 1 week if u had enjoyable pvp during this time? No time is wasted if u played only for pvp and u had it.

0UwpAS6.png

Thought I was stuck at 70 :(

Perhaps I just been extremely unlucky but I barely looted anything on this server. One vampire shield and a skull staff is all worthy of mentioning til lvl 80. My highest lootrate was from lvl 70-80 when I hunted dls. Then I got a dragon shield and a dragon hammer and that wasn't even from the dls.

Last edited:
yea haha kinda funny how they need about 20 ppl to fight 5-6 ppl army, but atleast this screenshoot proves server is war active, join and have fun. Good servver,

@picture

Indeed. They went for us yesterday not only were they twice our levels, they were also 4x our numbers. fun fun

@ersen
stfu

Thank you for your reports, we are still tryin' to make that client FRIENDLY for players which uses older computers. I hope we are able to manage this!

Last edited:
Damages are way too low. I can't even sd+ue someone 10 levels higher than me. That is ridicilous. It's also super easy to hit sds here as they pretty much "follow" your target. That combined with the low damage output, this server is all about level and numbers, not skill as this client is supposed to be all about.

I could accept the client but this was the drop. If you do change this please make a big newscast about it so that people see it til your next edition.

Edit-> I'm lvl 71 with great magic level and I can't even sd+ue someone that is lvl 75.

Last edited:
Damages are way too low. I can't even sd+ue someone 10 levels higher than me. That is ridicilous. It's also super easy to hit sds here as they pretty much "follow" your target. That combined with the low damage output, this server is all about level and numbers, not skill as this client is supposed to be all about.

I could accept the client but this was the drop. If you do change this please make a big newscast about it so that people see it til your next edition.

Edit-> I'm lvl 71 with great magic level and I can't even sd+ue someone that is lvl 75.

sd damage is pretty ok but ue a bit low compare to 7.4

I don't know what they nerfed of the two, all I know is that after testing I can not even kill a mage 5 levels higher than me with sd and ue. On other servers using burst aswell, you can even kill someone 30 levels higher than you with sd+ue (easily). That combined with the fact any noob can hit sds on this client just makes this VERY less skill-based than other 7.4 servers. Instead it's all about the levels and the numbers. Just like in tibia 20.0.

I wouldn't be so angry about it if we'd been informed about all these changes before hand so that I could've chosen not to start in the first place instead of wasting my time lvling thinking i'd be worth it since pvp will be fun abit later on. How wrong I was.