• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

I don't know what they nerfed of the two, all I know is that after testing I can not even kill a mage 5 levels higher than me with sd and ue. On other servers using burst aswell, you can even kill someone 30 levels higher than you with sd+ue (easily). That combined with the fact any noob can hit sds on this client just makes this VERY less skill-based than other 7.4 servers. Instead it's all about the levels and the numbers. Just like in tibia 20.0.

I wouldn't be so angry about it if we'd been informed about all these changes before hand so that I could've chosen not to start in the first place instead of wasting my time lvling thinking i'd be worth it since pvp will be fun abit later on. How wrong I was.
Stop the bitching, leave or stay please :)

I don't know what they nerfed of the two, all I know is that after testing I can not even kill a mage 5 levels higher than me with sd and ue. On other servers using burst aswell, you can even kill someone 30 levels higher than you with sd+ue (easily). That combined with the fact any noob can hit sds on this client just makes this VERY less skill-based than other 7.4 servers. Instead it's all about the levels and the numbers. Just like in tibia 20.0.

I wouldn't be so angry about it if we'd been informed about all these changes before hand so that I could've chosen not to start in the first place instead of wasting my time lvling thinking i'd be worth it since pvp will be fun abit later on. How wrong I was.

I am so sorry that you haven't been informed - it's probably because you haven't play previous edition, at least of the last stages.
Ultimate explosion has been nerfed abit, but still it is powerfull spell. About SD damage - it is SAME as it was on real tibia 7.4 times.

@About Tibianus
Currently we are working on Pits of Inferno Quest (I hope we will release it on this weekend).

I am so sorry that you haven't been informed - it's probably because you haven't play previous edition, at least of the last stages.
Ultimate explosion has been nerfed abit, but still it is powerfull spell. About SD damage - it is SAME as it was on real tibia 7.4 times.

@About Tibianus
Currently we are working on Pits of Inferno Quest (I hope we will release it on this weekend).

who u making that poi? weekend is to far ppl alredy quiting it lol gg

you are the biggest noob/no hand in this community u shouldnt be able to write on this forum and connect to 7.4 servers

Did y killed u? why so mad u fking morron.
How meny hands u got i got fking 3 problem?
Ans btw koval is the noobest guy i have erver seen i know i fucked u in evry serv with sai... yeah rly sad man.Even teh owanage got more skills than u :)

@Hull go to your darashia house continue noob life, farm runes and taking pz only if someone is traped near your house door.

@Hull go to your darashia house continue noob life, farm runes and taking pz only if someone is traped near your house door.

farming runes mostly i got 1 char in evry ot becose i'm not nolifer like u guys who wanna be in top 1 lvl becose u cant kill ppl on lvl 80?
And id you died in me house door or what? :D nerd

Atleast it's more fun to play this server than Classicus, but still a lot of pussies and charlovers playing here.

hcV41DW.png

Do something about this f*cking idiot. PLEASE.

There is nothing wrong with the server if its dieing its only dieing cuz of toxic community.

Sad but true! No active staff what so ever. It was a moneymaking server.. We will give otserver.org a try tommorow :)
You can not say that I am not active. Those things just happens.
About the population going down. Keep in mind that this is a highrate server, also it is a summer time, and the count of the botters is also much lower that at any other servers.

Last edited:
Sad but true! No active staff what so ever. It was a moneymaking server.. We will give otserver.org a try tommorow :)

That is one of the main problems i suggested they fixed on V1. Like Classicus they are active the first days and they leave. A server needs to be active on all the forums sections of their own site and have in-game constant support. Also from what i read they had issues at the start like a failing client, frag disappearing time was too low (random pking or killing abuse seemed like childs play) and many other bugs reported here. I know this a war sever, but a war server where highe rlevels abuse of new comers is not fun even mor eif they are not punished by pking. This might be a war server but it has an RPG base that it depends on. No wonder successful original war servers had lvl 100 lvl base and unlimited runes. Not to mention tibianus and Classicus take turns on the spotlight. One waits for the other o die meanwhile they have this lame excuse they are developing or making new updates and when the other dies they happen to finish the update and have a big relaunch.

You can not say that I am not active. Those things just happens.
About the population going down. Keep in mind that this is a highrate server, also it is a summer time, and the count of the botters is also much lower that at any other servers.

in summer time more people play lets say you are correct about botters but is not the amount of people you should have it is the amount of people you dont have anymore

you had a peak of 650 players that in 2 weeks reduced to 150

@God Tibianus are you reseting soon or are you gonna wait a month with some lame excuse like mia said about fixing something and wait until classicus gain on you?

ppl complaining 24/7 crying of bots but still some of them left to some br ot where everyone bots and gms dont give a shit about that. Servers are dieing only cuz of toxic community. Waiting for another edition of tibianus. Great ot.

@God Tibianus are you reseting soon or are you gonna wait a month with some lame excuse like mia said about fixing something and wait until classicus gain on you?
ye dont wait pls, just make the extibia already, we had our fun on highrate, now its time for something that lasts more than 2 weeks