• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

Well u sayin u response to every rule violation window that pops up? What about this then?
04b3ca87acd776c3cf7b8e7f55ffa16b.png

http://gyazo.com/04b3ca87acd776c3cf7b8e7f55ffa16b
haha u shouldnt be suspriosed he ignored your message. People made so many storries about hiriri (me) its so fucking hillarious how community make up their own stories and believe it hardly. Gm just ignored u because he noticed u are one of theese idiots.
I enjoyed this server much. But i couldnt stand our enemies and community that nowadays is a crybabies who will always make up excuses not to fight or leave server, so toxic community.

As i said , Give it max 2 weeks. I know the owners of this server, They took cash from me and stole a few other scripts and when i wrote about it here he took the advantage to make it look like im the bad guy here since he knew i dont really have any physcial proof so he started posting old comments / transfers of thing i SOLD him ( Layouts )

This is what you get for begin bad, A TERRIBLE server haha
I mean really, your own made client should be reported to Tibia.com itself so they can ban you for than bad advertise of the game, Holy moly. Was it created on a calculator?

As i said , Give it max 2 weeks. I know the owners of this server, They took cash from me and stole a few other scripts and when i wrote about it here he took the advantage to make it look like im the bad guy here since he knew i dont really have any physcial proof so he started posting old comments / transfers of thing i SOLD him ( Layouts )

This is what you get for begin bad, A TERRIBLE server haha
I mean really, your own made client should be reported to Tibia.com itself so they can ban you for than bad advertise of the game, Holy moly. Was it created on a calculator?

So you are trying to tell me that you have created/sold layouts for me? What layout did you write to me? How did it look like? It would be very interesting to know, as I have just bought my layouts from Naxtie / Shadowsong and never from you. Would be very interesting if you would post a picture of it here and people could judge if I have ever used that layout!

Hopefully you will do that Zonet! I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Last edited:
You open a server, 3 times, with the same problems and they all die faster than eachother, what more do i need to explain to you? I dont need to proove anything, People who know me will understand and approve, I dont need fans to support me on what you stole from me.

Focus on your server and community, you repsond pretty quick here but what happend 3 days after server start? you all went AFK with the GMs characters online just to proove you are online and "active"?

You open a server, 3 times, with the same problems and they all die faster than eachother, what more do i need to explain to you? I dont need to proove anything, People who know me will understand and approve, I dont need fans to support me on what you stole from me.

Focus on your server and community, you repsond pretty quick here but what happend 3 days after server start? you all went AFK with the GMs characters online just to proove you are online and "active"?
Change to cannot and remove dont & to. And yea well, the rest of the sentence needs changes aswell.

who the fuck cares about their activity i was playing there for 2 weeks and i saw the client being updated. It was highrate server for having fun from pvp and just some rpg. The community left this server only because of toxic players who were spamming that server is dieing and spamming to leave server cuz me and other hirir "were botting" and that we are friends of gms. This server lasted almost as long as classicus and was more worth to play cuz of good frag system.
And i actually admire that gms for having balls. Even trough 50% of server was blaming us for botting the gms didn't go for their own business which would be deleting 2 players to satissfy 50% toxic brainless monkeys.

@MexOrNotMex you are the only one backing up these thieves also one of the top levels of the server (coincidence?) many people saw you and syndabock doing demons the first day and duping items

Change to cannot and remove dont & to. And yea well, the rest of the sentence needs changes aswell.

I cant even understand your englush

who the fuck cares about their activity i was playing there for 2 weeks and i saw the client being updated. It was highrate server for having fun from pvp and just some rpg. The community left this server only because of toxic players who were spamming that server is dieing and spamming to leave server cuz me and other hirir "were botting" and that we are friends of gms. This server lasted almost as long as classicus and was more worth to play cuz of good frag system.
And i actually admire that gms for having balls. Even trough 50% of server was blaming us for botting the gms didn't go for their own business which would be deleting 2 players to satissfy 50% toxic brainless monkeys.

I'd rather have an extra 50% people playing over 2 guys that may or may not be botting but are somehow suspicious. People don't leave because others want you banned, people leave because the server either has flaws OR has botters running around without getting punished. You do the math.

@MexOrNotMex you are the only one backing up these thieves also one of the top levels of the server (coincidence?) many people saw you and syndabock doing demons the first day and duping items

I cant even understand your englush
ok lets add demon story to my list of abusements what else can u come with?

I guess u under

What are you talking about? This server lasted as long as classicus? Even tho classicus is well known for begin corrupted and GMs giving levels, they had over 1000 players and for a long time about 600-800 if not more online.
People were accusing you for a reason, ( I dont know which it was ) But from what i saw, The GMs were updating the wrong thing while the whole forum and communituy needed directx5, They totally ignored that question they rather update mapbugs,poi, Shitty client like it was made on a calcluator and what now? ofcourse they wouldnt ban you, Why ban his own friends, He can easily just pretend to be "looking" them up and making sure they are not botting.

Last edited:
I guess u under

What are you talking about? This server lasted as long as classicus? Even tho classicus is well known for begin corrupted and GMs giving levels, they had over 1000 players and for a long time about 600-800 if not more online.
People were accusing you for a reason, ( I dont know which it was ) But from what i saw, The GMs were updating the wrong thing while the whole forum and communituy needed directx5, They totally ignored that question they rather update mapbugs,poi, Shitty client like it was made on a calcluator and what now? ofcourse they wouldnt ban you, Why ban his own friends, He can easily just pretend to be "looking" them up and making sure they are not botting.
is it you in your avatar?

Really? I mean really

You dont have to play this server to know you are full of lies ive played it the first week and these 2 guys are right is funny how you assume your community is backing you up when yesterday you had 120 players on prime time and your forum is full of complains starting with your last update

http://tibianus.org/forum/announcements/472
http://tibianus.org/forum/suggestions/444
http://tibianus.org/forum/suggestions/353
http://tibianus.org/forum/general/425

Or unsupported topics like this one
http://tibianus.org/forum/bugs/413
http://tibianus.org/forum/bugs/254

and really Lyra sucks there are demons with staircase still
http://tibianus.org/forum/suggestions/101

Before bashing on people and saying anything you should research your own forums your server is dead you dont even participate on your forums and you lie here is not amazing not stable

I would not recommend Tibianus or Extibia to anyone

Doubt it and if you are on vacation why are you keeping up with an OT? Enjoy life man and your vacation lol
Because i'm online sometimes on OTland, most of the time i'm outside chilling but it's little hard when people having weddings with ak47s and so on. :p
And it's kinda scary seeing military aircrafts flying over my house. So when these things happens i'm online on OTland. And btw "Enjoy your life" Well Otland is my life. :D

Why u all complayning about that ded server :D :D omg
So funny to read xD
Lets go tibianic spectrum hunt darashia minos better :)

haha u shouldnt be suspriosed he ignored your message. People made so many storries about hiriri (me) its so fucking hillarious how community make up their own stories and believe it hardly. Gm just ignored u because he noticed u are one of theese idiots.
I enjoyed this server much. But i couldnt stand our enemies and community that nowadays is a crybabies who will always make up excuses not to fight or leave server, so toxic community.

Find it so astonishing that you're STILL believing your own lie of not botting. Can't you just fucking admit it already? Holy fuck.

mex and punio botts in every ot so stop tryin to clean your uggly monkey face

This OT is actually 99% filled with bots. And like 60% of the population are just runemaker characters or magebombs.

Why bother playing on a 7.72 server when you're going to bot guys? Its the GMs fault for not having an antibot client, that would stop 90% of the people from botting

This OT is actually 99% filled with bots. And like 60% of the population are just runemaker characters or magebombs.

Why bother playing on a 7.72 server when you're going to bot guys? Its the GMs fault for not having an antibot client, that would stop 90% of the people from botting

You seem to be in the wrong thread, this isn't d2server.