• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [11.49] Imperius Online - Real Map Server - Staged Exp - NOW LIVE!

Shawno0

Reaction score
Imperius-Header-Image.gif

Welcome to Imperius Online - The best Tibia can be!

Full Real Tibia Map

Free Premium!
Fully working in client Store!

All Real Quests - Including:
Annihilator
Demon Helmet
Demon Oak
In Service of Yalahar
Pits of Inferno
Wrath of the Emperor
And Many More!

Custom Quests & Promotions:

The Crusaders - Knights

Join The Crusaders and choose between two powerful vocations:
The way of the Berserker -
The unstoppable force, greatly increased physical strength, with the ability leech life from whomever they strike.
The way of the Templar -
The immovable object, enhanced resistance to elemental magic, increased defensive capabilities, and a vast pool of health.

The Demon Lord - Mages
With the help of the infamous mage Daemon
Learn how to bend the will of powerful Demons, and have them fight by your side!

The Assassin - Paladins
Master the art of deception and stealth.
Manoeuvre your way through the fight, attacking more swiftly than all others, delivering the fatal blow from the depths of the shadows!

Supreme Housing with Private Spawns!
Join the neighbourhood of Paradise Isle's!
Grab yourself your very own Island Paradise, complete with personal roof top beach, and 5 private hunting spawns!

9gk9hg.png
64319x.png

fk2wdd.png
2vm6jb7.png
28sy1c9.png

28jlsh.png
28tcopf.png

Completely Custom Client Installer / Patcher!

2diptlh.png

2czc409.png

Plus Much More!

Server Information:
Dedicated Server Specs -
i7 4790k @ 4Ghz
16GB RAM
120GB SSD
250Mbps Bandwidth
Client 11 - 11.57
(Custom Client Available on Site)

Experience Stages -
1 - 8 = 20x
9 - 75 = 15x
76 - 100 = 10x
101 - 125 = 7x
126 - 150 = 5x
151 - 175 = 3x
176 - 200 = 2x
201+ = 1x

Skills - 7x
Magic - 2x
Loot - 1x
Spawn - 1x

Join now and experience the best Tibia can be!

Friend Referral System Now Live!

https://imperius.online/

Last edited:
is this only tibia 11 + or everyone will be botting like on every server like this ?

So there is no bot right ? it will be like taleon.online ?:p
I can't comment about taleon.online as I've never played there ^^ but as far as I am aware there are no bots complatible with the tibia 11 clients :)

super then :p lets play fair and without bots finally :p
btw taleon was 11+ tibia so there wasnt bot like on ur server

"the way tibia was meant to be"

>Supreme Housing with Private Spawns!
>Join the neighbourhood of Paradise Isle's!
>Grab yourself your very own Island Paradise, complete with personal roof top beach, and 5 private hunting spawns!

yikes

"the way tibia was meant to be"

>Supreme Housing with Private Spawns!
>Join the neighbourhood of Paradise Isle's!
>Grab yourself your very own Island Paradise, complete with personal roof top beach, and 5 private hunting spawns!

yikes
I'm aware it sounds worse than it is, but as you can see by the pictures, these spawns are no more advantageous than the public spawns.

It's merely an option for those that feel they have a need for it :)

Bump! Come join a new passionate community

UPDATE!

As of May 4th, our official release date, we will be implementing a new Friend Referral system!

Any friends who you bring along to join our new community, once they have an active character of level 100 or more, will be able to name you as their referrer in their account management page.

Your account will then be credited with Free Tibia Coins!

Come join us on our official release, and experience the best Tibia can be!

May the 4th be with you! :D

UPDATE!

Working with the current community, we have made adjustments to the experience stages at earlier levels. We hope this will make for a smoother levelling curve, and an easier transition to the later stages.

We look forward to seeing you all on May 4th!

Imperius Online Team

UPDATE!

Once again, working with our current community, we have continued to develop our experience stages, to best suite the vision we have for our server. The changes have been made in the above post, as well as some adjustments to skill and loot multipliers, to balance out the updated experience tables.

A full run down of current patch notes can be found on our website!

We look forward to seeing you all on May 4th!

Imperius Online Team

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the benefits of paying premium on an 11 OT, instead of playing on real tibia with less bugs?

faster exp ;p maybe someone is tired of 1x expo and here u got like 20+ on low lvls

What are the benefits of paying premium on an 11 OT, instead of playing on real tibia with less bugs?
As Kishiru said, the experience stages make for a much smoother levelling experience than real Tibia, helping you to get into the full swing of the game without months of grinding :)

The Premium System is also a fraction of the price of real Tibia, and is purely in place to ensure we can keep the server going and expanding indefinitely :)

We want Imperius to be a true Tibia alternative, not just another OT people play for a few weeks then get bored of.

Appologies if this is a noob question... but I am having trouble creating an account.

I go through the account creation steps in the webpage, and even get the email sent, but when I try to log in to the created account it says that the account name does not exist.

Am I doing something wrong?

Appologies if this is a noob question... but I am having trouble creating an account.

I go through the account creation steps in the webpage, and even get the email sent, but when I try to log in to the created account it says that the account name does not exist.

Good Morning Ipsylon,

Apologies for the issues you are experiencing, we are currently working on implementing our Friend Referral system. This may have impacted your ability to create an account. We will address this immediately and inform you when the issue has been resolved.

Imperius Online Team

Good Morning Ipsylon,

The issue with account creation has now been resolved. Your account can now be created from the website without issue :)

Imperius Online Team

Can confirm . I was able to create the account and character from my phone . Will check out the server this evening.

By the way, thanks for the quick response and solution. It is definitely a good sign when the admins are attentive to the forums and these kind of issues .

Can confirm . I was able to create the account and character from my phone . Will check out the server this evening.

By the way, thanks for the quick response and solution. It is definitely a good sign when the admins are attentive to the forums and these kind of issues .

Thanks for your response Ipsylon, we're glad you were satisfied with our service :) and we look forward to seeing you online!

Imperius Online Team

By the way... In the webpage, I saw houses for rookgaard... Is rook accessible? Was any new content added to it?

Hey Ipsylon, rook was originally accessible, but people were not enjoying it, so we have now moved away from that.

These houses will be removed from the site as of tomorrow, thank you for bringing this to our attention :)

Imperius Online Team

UPDATE!

May 4th is fast approaching! As of midnight tonight (GMT), Imperius Online will be completely reset, ready for full public access!

The server will be down for approximately 5 minutes from Midnight GMT.

Our Friend Referral system is now fully operational. In order to gift the referral bonus to your friend, you must have a character of at least level 100.

For our opening week, the Friend Referral bonus will be increased to 50 Tibia Coins (usually 20)!

Any Donations made during our Beta phase will be honoured once the donator has re-created their account.

We look forward to seeing you all online!

Imperius Online Team

sounded good until i got to the private spawn part people will just bot these with no fear of getting pked so the server will just get flooded with high lvls never having a social interaction. everything else sounds amazing though not trying to dog your server just seen many private spawns on other ots that turned them into trash

sounded good until i got to the private spawn part people will just bot these with no fear of getting pked so the server will just get flooded with high lvls never having a social interaction. everything else sounds amazing though not trying to dog your server just seen many private spawns on other ots that turned them into trash

Hey Fat Boy,

I understand your worries, but please be assured that we will be monitoring these very closely, as we have no interest in having a server full of botted characters.

If you have any other worries, please feel free to contact us here, or on our forums :)

Imperius Online Team

UPDATE!

We are now live!

For anyone who would like a sneak peak at Imperius Online, take a look at our latest member on his Twitch Stream, as he embarks on his latest adventure!

Twitch

We look forward to seeing you all online!

Imperius Online Team

Back