• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4/7.7] Eldera Highrated Full Real Map! IS ONLINEEEE!

What kind of items/offers will be in the premium shop?
The shop will have the possiblity to buy golden account, postman scroll, name change.

There will be no pay2win items or anything. It's enough for me that the server can sustain its fee.

:( it makes me sad when solid developers only run a rl server...there've been so many of those through the years I've lost interest in rl

I prefer some custom content instead of replicas of real tibia. RL is just boring for me now, as it's always the same thing. Best of luck to you though man
I see what you mean. But i always been big fan of oldschool servers, so i just follow my interest :) Cheers!

How did u get formulas from leaked files? Afair those are hard-coded there
That's true, had a friend who helped me to make sense of the files.

Hmm i never know you like 7.4o_O i smell Money $ $ $
but Good Luck:)
I hosted oldschool 4-5 years ago, so not my first time. Everyone who knows me, know that money doesnt matter. I'm always giving back to the community and this time i give back a fun server for the oldschool lovers. Cheers :)

Fixed the shop now, feedback is always welcome!

I will be there :] Make sure to add Cornex ingame and then lets hunt/quest some :}

Tomorrow is an exciting day!

Also update the webpage, with a facebook page and also added news.

Back