• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
Waropolis RPG 7.4-7.72 Real Map
Launch: April 17th, 2020-
Timer on website
Waropolis.net

Waropolis is dropping a new season! We aim to provide some intense wars and game-play for players.
Tired of runemakers, countless hours of mindlessly exping and just want to have fun?
This could be the server for you!
No Premium Required!
Level up quickly to PvP and hit the quests you know and love along with new additions to explore.
Events will be scheduled daily and run during peak times .

Made a new thread at player request.
  • Waropolis.net
    • 7.4-7.72 Real map
      • With additions to the continent, new spawns and new quests to explore.
    • In-game Cam to record and play.
    • Developed by old-school hobbyists since 2013.
  • Stages
    • Level:High/Medium Rates - 25x to 3x
    • Deathloss: Boosted (No Blessings)
    • Skills:10x
    • Magic:3x
    • Loot:4x
    • PvP Enforced with Skulls
    • SPELLS = 7.4
    • Shop runes 1x, Runemaking 2x
  • AntiBot
    • All cheaters removed from game-play
  • Vocations
    • War-oriented exhausts
    • WANDS EXIST
  • Features
    • War mode/Yellow Skull System
      • Players that kill other in-war players do not receive frags.
    • PA System
    • EXP Share
      • 10%
    • Bounty Hunter system
    • Gambling
    • Automatic monster tasks (No npc)
    • Hydras EXIST, Removed Port Hope, ...because ...
    • Why 7.4 sprites? We enjoy the nostalgia.
    • Content such as premium continents and Djinn are free.
  • More Information
    • PvP Tracking Statistics
    • GFB and UE edited for large wars. Mas Pox does damage!
    • EVENTS! - To be executed daily. (Players can spend their winnings in the event shop!)
      • Open Battle
        • One side vs the other. Battle to the death!
      • Capture The Flag
        • Good 'ol capture the flag.
      • Last Man Standing
        • 1 Hit runes? What could go wrong?
      • Dance Dance Revolution
        • Can you be the last one busting some moves before time runs out?
      • Scavenger
        • Bags, Bags, and more Bags. How much can you loot in the time given?

Webp_net_gifmaker_4.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_2.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_1.gif

Join the Discord here: Join the Waropolis RPG Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/a5RajpJ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you change "server info" on website or info here?

I mean:
Stages
  • Level:High/Medium Rates - 45x to 2x
  • Deathloss: Boosted (No Blessings)
  • Skills:12x
  • Magic:4x
  • Loot:4x
On the website it looks completely different.

BTW. nice to see you again ;)

Good Luck!

I will start with some friends! For sure the most funiest 7,4 i ever played. Long time no see krazy hit me up in msg my friend

website says
Level
1-20 :25x
20-30 :15x
40-50 :10x
50-60 :8x
60-80 :5x
80-100 :4x
100+ :3x

and right there we have information about stages like
Level:High/Medium Rates - 45x to 2x

so what stages are we going to have on this edition?

website says
Level
1-20 :25x
20-30 :15x
40-50 :10x
50-60 :8x
60-80 :5x
80-100 :4x
100+ :3x

and right there we have information about stages like
Level:High/Medium Rates - 45x to 2x

so what stages are we going to have on this edition?
The website is accurate. I will update this post now, thanks. 😅
Post automatically merged:

I will start with some friends! For sure the most funiest 7,4 i ever played. Long time no see krazy hit me up in msg my friend
See you soon!

Can you fix edron castle so that once you go up a ladder/stairs you cannot go down unless you run to the opposite end of the castle relative to the stack position? Similarly to what you did on ankh stacks.

Can you fix edron castle so that once you go up a ladder/stairs you cannot go down unless you run to the opposite end of the castle relative to the stack position? Similarly to what you did on ankh stacks.

It means delete the ladder way down ?

I suggest so make shoprunes also 2x. Else you have to make runemakers or buy 1x.
Thats waste of time, and I dont wanna mc. Guess we wanna war, not making runes...

I suggest so make shoprunes also 2x. Else you have to make runemakers or buy 1x.
Thats waste of time, and I dont wanna mc. Guess we wanna war, not making runes...
You got 4x loot and manas giving 100 mana, I doubt you'll need runemakers rofl

Automatic runemaking exists in this. You could go make a sandwhich in the kitchen and come back with a bp of gfb's as long as youre not pk'd

Since sandboxes exist and players have the ability to login infinite number of mcs and bot runes... weve givin manual players the ability to do the same thing, in hope that cheaters wont have an advantage in this aspect. Unless you have GM's online at all times of the day to catch all cheaters, this was the only way imo to make it fair for everyone

If this is the majority opinion I will do this for players

Automatic runemaking exists in this. You could go make a sandwhich in the kitchen and come back with a bp of gfb's as long as youre not pk'd

Since sandboxes exist and players have the ability to login infinite number of mcs and bot runes... weve givin manual players the ability to do the same thing, in hope that cheaters wont have an advantage in this aspect. Unless you have GM's online at all times of the day to catch all cheaters, this was the only way imo to make it fair for everyone

If this is the majority opinion I will do this for players

Removing all the stairs, doors, would be perfect, like the white stairs in the temple and the door >, also all the doors / stairs from the depot area, it's annoying people only stack there when panic :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't understand why you lowered the rates. Most people are sick and tired that everyone doing this lowrates?
We want old waropolis (might be a slight different in stages) But please. take in consideration MANY people will not main this server. They will play here when it's down time on the current server they are playing,

I don't understand why you lowered the rates. Most people are sick and tired that everyone doing this lowrates?
We want old waropolis (might be a slight different in stages) But please. take in consideration MANY people will not main this server. They will play here when it's down time on the current server they are playing,
These stages we had used in the past, players were able to get 100 in 1 day before. Trial and error over seasons those were the rates I came up with trying to please as many as I could.

I want to also remind everyone, not here to be the next vanilla 1x, runefarming playercount boosting 3rd shop selling OT...
dont expect 1000 level 1-35's online boosting the player count.. Im an oldschool hobbyist who enjoys PvP and keeping it fair for all! Not who has the abillity to farm runes for 8 hours in 2020.

Our player count will be lower than those who create mc environments. Even if 1 player is online on the server.... they will have the opportunity to have fun until their heart is content.. High rates die by their nature, that being said I hope everyone can come have some fun without grinding!

Happy Hunting
Waropolis

Last edited:
Back