• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Frags dont need a change. Only thing possibly in the need of slight adjustment would be mlvl. Perhaps 1x more in my opinion. Besides that changing the damage or anything related to knights since nobody seems to want to play them. They are needed in fights/wars so boosting them in some way is needed. Otherwise you’ll have 85% mages and 14% pallys because of the high exp/loot and fact that knights take such a long time to become useful. Also no knight will ever cast a magic wall on this server unless you change the mlvl required for it. I’d say 5 or MAX 6.

Great server though. Best one currently available in my opinion. Fuck that 1x bullshit, it will die out as soon as the corona panic is over and people can live offline again.

Frags dont need a change. Only thing possibly in the need of slight adjustment would be mlvl. Perhaps 1x more in my opinion. Besides that changing the damage or anything related to knights since nobody seems to want to play them. They are needed in fights/wars so boosting them in some way is needed. Otherwise you’ll have 85% mages and 14% pallys because of the high exp/loot and fact that knights take such a long time to become useful. Also no knight will ever cast a magic wall on this server unless you change the mlvl required for it. I’d say 5 or MAX 6.

Great server though. Best one currently available in my opinion. Fuck that 1x bullshit, it will die out as soon as the corona panic is over and people can live offline again.
magic level is fine we gt ml 45~ as lvl 70 mages
and our knigt has soonml6

can you guys add the otc-based client that you used on last edition? it was so amazing, common bugs with artifically speeding your character didnt work, fps were super stable (you didnt need to refresh your fps every 30 minutes or else enjoy playing with 25-30 fps), you could use ctrl+wasd to turn your character around (which you can't do now)

also, add all the items to djinn and rashid because as far as i know there's quite a few items that aren't sellable to djinns, one of them is fiery rainbow shield, other one is the reward from terram quest, there's probably much more but those 2 are just on top of my head.

fix bug/add the missing flag to the lever that i told you about on discord; besides there's another bug where you tell the magic shop npc "buy bp blank", it takes 220 gp from you and gives you a blank rune 😄

@xKrazyx

can you guys add the otc-based client that you used on last edition? it was so amazing, common bugs with artifically speeding your character didnt work, fps were super stable (you didnt need to refresh your fps every 30 minutes or else enjoy playing with 25-30 fps), you could use ctrl+wasd to turn your character around (which you can't do now)

also, add all the items to djinn and rashid because as far as i know there's quite a few items that aren't sellable to djinns, one of them is fiery rainbow shield, other one is the reward from terram quest, there's probably much more but those 2 are just on top of my head.

fix bug/add the missing flag to the lever that i told you about on discord; besides there's another bug where you tell the magic shop npc "buy bp blank", it takes 220 gp from you and gives you a blank rune 😄

@xKrazyx
this +1

Why i get frags when i kill yellow skull?
Someone else happen it?

Old waropolis was 8 frags for rs, can you put 8 frags for rs please? :D

Last edited:
Yes, aol and bless should be for free
Good that on this ots is runemaker i dont need bot:D

My suggestions:
-Delete edron (or castle stairs)
-8 Frags for RS (its war server bro)
- Aol should be 100k

Last edited:
I believe I have a good OTC finished, ( with some antibot features)

Closed testing today if you want invite pm me on discord.

If closed testing goes ok I will drop it for the whole server tomorrow.

Back