• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Any news?
Once Nostalrius is full dead, Waropolis will be released. That's atleast what ive been told and I also spoke with Krazy after the first Nostal rollback and he confirmed aswell that he will start working on the server again.

We've been waiting for about 4 years for the next edition of Waropolis, it was supposed to be before Christmas Eve last year, and it's already February 3rd...

This game is practically dead there are no servers to compete with the high rate server, this Nostlarius won't die so easily because it's based on a fake online list of 2k multiclients brazilians on bots and people fall for something like this I really admire them for that xD

I also wonder what they are doing there, how is it non pvp in the style of Tibiantis 10 fragów to use for a month, I don't know they fight each other giving each other invite to accept party xD

We've been waiting for about 4 years for the next edition of Waropolis, it was supposed to be before Christmas Eve last year, and it's already February 3rd...

This game is practically dead there are no servers to compete with the high rate server, this Nostlarius won't die so easily because it's based on a fake online list of 2k multiclients brazilians on bots and people fall for something like this I really admire them for that xD

I also wonder what they are doing there, how is it non pvp in the style of Tibiantis 10 fragów to use for a month, I don't know they fight each other giving each other invite to accept party xD
I hope to release a test server soon. Since the last update, I imported the old Waropolis war server into the RPG as the "Arena"

The server is essentially three servers in one.. Very unique.
  • Waropolis RPG (Arena) - Arena stats are tracked (All players are lvl 60 in the arena) (This is the old waropolis war server)
    • Dont want to grind lvls? tired of massive teams? play in the arena or in controlled ranked matches
    • Raise your "PVP Ranking" above the rest of the server, play to be the "best pvper"
    • players can vote to change arena map
  • Waropolis RPG (skull system) - The Same old Waropolis RPG server you know and love with skull system.
  • Waropolis RPG PVPE - (Waropolis Warmode yellowskull system -!warmode - old war mode system for no unjus frags)

In order to test new systems and bug test before launch, I will run private pvp tournaments players can play and win some cash. (Ranked Matches) (All matches are recorded for bot checks) The first tournament will have team sizes of 3, winning team of the tournament will win $50-100 via Paypal. For the first tournament, I will only accept 8 teams max. I'll send out an invite here when thats ready, among other places.
(yes really)

After some more testing in the arena, finalization of some web pages, and a few small private tournaments, I will launch an official beta server for the RPG and will run larger tournaments.

Hard at work! Spread the word! No p2w shenanigans, with high frags, is on the horizon! Im thinking maybe even not having a shop first world back... I cannot believe some of these guys are putting Aol in shop.. LOL

All the old spawns are ready to go!
1675446317462.png
1675446186522.png
1675446440318.png

otclient_gl_Cr1klJ9jcf.png

PvP Arena:
Umby War Map
1675446526717.png

Last edited:
Make the test server available as soon as possible, there is nothing interesting to play for a very long time.

I haven't played this game for about 4.5 months, that is since the last edition of Realesta Rpg.

When there is a test server, I can go run around the map to see if there are any serious bugs.

Could you take a copy of some a piece of the map, paste some trees, some bridges, add some bushes and we would have an interesting war server with a new map for the game, it would certainly attract people to test bugs while playing in the arena of war and testing the client.

Did u make instant sell rightclick items like plate shield etc ?Its best thing on this server i hope u add it

I hope to release a test server soon. Since the last update, I imported the old Waropolis war server into the RPG as the "Arena"

The server is essentially three servers in one.. Very unique.
  • Waropolis RPG (Arena) - Arena stats are tracked (All players are lvl 60 in the arena) (This is the old waropolis war server)
    • Dont want to grind lvls? tired of massive teams? play in the arena or in controlled ranked matches
    • Raise your "PVP Ranking" above the rest of the server, play to be the "best pvper"
    • players can vote to change arena map
  • Waropolis RPG (skull system) - The Same old Waropolis RPG server you know and love with skull system.
  • Waropolis RPG PVPE - (Waropolis Warmode yellowskull system -!warmode - old war mode system for no unjus frags)

In order to test new systems and bug test before launch, I will run private pvp tournaments players can play and win some cash. (Ranked Matches) (All matches are recorded for bot checks) The first tournament will have team sizes of 3, winning team of the tournament will win $50-100 via Paypal. For the first tournament, I will only accept 8 teams max. I'll send out an invite here when thats ready, among other places.
(yes really)

After some more testing in the arena, finalization of some web pages, and a few small private tournaments, I will launch an official beta server for the RPG and will run larger tournaments.

Hard at work! Spread the word! No p2w shenanigans, with high frags, is on the horizon! Im thinking maybe even not having a shop first world back... I cannot believe some of these guys are putting Aol in shop.. LOL

All the old spawns are ready to go!
View attachment 73195
View attachment 73194
View attachment 73196

View attachment 73191

PvP Arena:
Umby War Map
View attachment 73197
Suggested changes are available on the only active war server I know of, which is Realesta War. People have been fighting each other in arenas and 1v1 or 2v2 in special maps, but there is no ranking system or official ladder. Anyway, most of the active players know each other and they know what the potential pvp ranking would look like because they fight each other every day and they already figured out who is better or worse.

When are you going to launch this test server so we can have some fun?

Suggested changes are available on the only active war server I know of, which is Realesta War. People have been fighting each other in arenas and 1v1 or 2v2 in special maps, but there is no ranking system or official ladder. Anyway, most of the active players know each other and they know what the potential pvp ranking would look like because they fight each other every day and they already figured out who is better or worse.

When are you going to launch this test server so we can have some fun?
It's one thing to fight on level servers with slightly higher movement speed, and another thing to fight on low levels based on spam and often luck.

Many players playing on realesta war can't play on rpg servers, because it differs in exhaust systems and also character speeds.

You can't compare these two completely different war servers.

The higher the speed of the character, the more you have to anticipate the opponent's moves in advance, and on the realesta war server, some people just focus on mindless spam and often luck.

Give us an approximate start date, because we don't know if you will be opening for the next 4 years.

It's been about 4 years since the last edition, this game is on the verge of extinction, and we still don't know the potential launch date xD

No need not plan anything in life in advance, but thinking logically, you can think about when more or less you want to do something.

I belive your loyal customers like me needs to know opening date atleast!
please let us know aprox opening time? so when online?
I guess in 1-2 weeks, Nostarlius is diing now
Thank you

I belive your loyal customers like me needs to know opening date atleast!
please let us know aprox opening time? so when online?
I guess in 1-2 weeks, Nostarlius is diing now
Thank you
In America, people are terribly unorganized when it comes to time.

Just look at the sports events they organize every day, they start late and never start at predetermined times, only there is always a delay of a few minutes according to their time.

When I observe various types of picnics or parties in America on YouTube, they also often do it at a different time than they have planned in advance.

I don't know if we can expect an approximate start date since time is not very important for them.

In Europe, especially in Poland, it's unthinkable to do that, well, but America is a different world, a bit like the wild west, plan something at 5, do it at 5:50 or in 2 hours xD

Let's take an example of an NHL or NBA match, the start time of the sports event is set at 1:00

When the clock shows 1:08 or 1:10 they just start singing some hymns and the event starts at 1:12 or 1:25 instead of 1:00

In Europe, when we have a football match and Real Madrid plays Barcelona, the anthem is sung 5 minutes ahead of time, and the event starts exactly on time, because it is thoughtfully done.

If Waropolis was planned about 3 months before Christmas Eve last year then you should probably expect 3 months after Christmas Eve this year xD

In America, people are terribly unorganized when it comes to time.

Just look at the sports events they organize every day, they start late and never start at predetermined times, only there is always a delay of a few minutes according to their time.

When I observe various types of picnics or parties in America on YouTube, they also often do it at a different time than they have planned in advance.

I don't know if we can expect an approximate start date since time is not very important for them.

In Europe, especially in Poland, it's unthinkable to do that, well, but America is a different world, a bit like the wild west, plan something at 5, do it at 5:50 or in 2 hours xD

Let's take an example of an NHL or NBA match, the start time of the sports event is set at 1:00

When the clock shows 1:08 or 1:10 they just start singing some hymns and the event starts at 1:12 or 1:25 instead of 1:00

In Europe, when we have a football match and Real Madrid plays Barcelona, the anthem is sung 5 minutes ahead of time, and the event starts exactly on time, because it is thoughtfully done.

If Waropolis was planned about 3 months before Christmas Eve last year then you should probably expect 3 months after Christmas Eve this year xD
In my opinion, EU does not work on average as much as Americans. I get 2-3 weeks max of PTO in the year. Im lucky to have 5-6 hours maximum a week to work on Waropolis :( Hard working fellows here barely have enough time at the end of the week to go to the grocery store, buy food, and take care of their family. We are forced to pick and choose between our hobbies and living xD Right now, I just got home from working late until 6:45 PM, still have my work clothes on when responding to your post, have not eatin dinner yet, and I must be at work early in the AM. I am not trying to make excuses, but rather be transparent, and explain that work and rl is taking much of my time, and that has been the reason for the delay.

From what I've seen, Europeans take 2-3 months off work during the year for "holiday" xD

Consider the size of NA, vs the size of the EU and the distance with travel. NHL teams will travel over 2500 miles and play on the same day. Then next day travel 3000 miles and play 1 day later. It's a miracle they are only 5-10 minutes late! Half the time I think they are waiting on the goalie to finish taking a shit xD

I humbly ask for patience while I wrangle with rl responsibilities. I am aiming for Arena/PvP launch Saturday or Sunday. I cannot give an official date yet for the RPG(I don't want to set a date that will be missed, after more testing I can set one), but the war/arena side of the server will be publically available very soon. When that happens, anyone can beta test the RPG. As I form more trustworthy partnerships, things will get a lot better with time as I transition this project from Hobby -> to Business.

I apologize for any previous dates I set and missed, that is irresponsible and I will aim to not make that mistake in the future.

(server is available privately now, just message me on discord)

Last edited:
Consider the size of NA, vs the size of the EU and the distance with travel. NHL teams will travel over 2500 miles and play on the same day. Then next day travel 3000 miles and play 1 day later. It's a miracle they are only 5-10 minutes late! Half the time I think they are waiting on the goalie to finish taking a shit xD
I know the matches of the same teams are usually played every three days, rarely the same teams play day after day.

Distances to travel are huge, but someone who organizes it could schedule an hour later start and then arrange everything for a certain time.

It's just that in America people can't plan ahead of time so that later on something goes according to plan.

Seriously, look around the world, or anywhere outside of America, sporting events don't run at exactly the same time.

You guys are just wild west when it comes to time management in advance xD

If in Poland someone organized a football match at 16:00 and the referee started it at 16:40, it's very likely that someone from the fans would throw a beer bottle at his head xD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a good thing I didn't test the client about 3 years ago when you started doing it, because I would have just wasted my time and the server wouldn't be online for 3 years and I'd just get annoyed.

Make the client available for testing on the announced Saturday or Sunday, so that several people can come to the arena to fight with them and test the client for pvp.

You have to learn to anticipate at least a bit, because what will happen if you schedule a server for 20:00 and open at 21:00

I predicted that might be the case, because I've already dealt with several server projects that postponed the start dates.

If someone doesn't give an exact date, then they predict that they are not organized enough to predict whether it will succeed in a given date.

To quote Albert Einstein: "Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited." xD

XkrazyX I understand your points clearly. But we have been waiting for over 3 years for your server, and once it was supposed to launch on December, server start was cancelled due Nostalrius

Well, just be clear with you, NOSTALRIUS IS DEAD, i confirm no war teams left there, its your time to open Waropolis, we dont demand to open it asap, but we really need a starting date to organize ourselves

SO when online?

Thank you

Dear Waropolis,

I 've been waiting to play this server since the beginning of Sars-COV2 pandemic. Warpolis v2 was supposed to start at begging of 2022, later it was postponed to the end of the year. And when we finally had a date, which was 24th December for us to start.. it was eventually cancelled due to bull*** Nostarlius was opening and they would all steal all players. Considering this server died and its time to start waropolis, we have not seen any new communication or new information its time to be clear with us. I understand its a really big project and your are adding lots of features to make the gameplay enjoyable to tibian community.
Please give us hope or kill our dream. Will you ever open this server again?

Looking forward your reply.
Antony

Back