• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
tampon OMG it's stil;l alive <3

tampon u still making video diaries on your adventures?
Sometimes yes :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let the server start in good time, because currently there are no servers to play , and Waropolis usually it starts when other servers appear, which loses some players at the start.

I haven't played anywhere since I left the last edition of realesta, I'm not going to enter any low / medium rate servers anymore, because it's not too boring and it wastes more time on character development and they are too much pay2win for me to waste my time on them.

Last edited:
You see, the hoster is working alot on the server. Dont make him sad and quitt after 1 day. I quess Waropolis is the only high rate server, that actually make sense since the rest is garbage.
Cheers

In my opinion the best solution to get rid of botters (in case of waropolis) is to contact with someone who would like to make the server better (hopefully someone who has participated a lot in wars and know the botting cases) and allow him to spectate and imprison suspicious players for couple hours with uploading the proof of botting - while the proof is being revisioned by other players/server owner, the botter can't play no more.

Figuring out how to develop system which will automatically catch botters could take years and it wouldn't work in every scenario, example below:

Last edited:
Just ask Tibiscape owner, there is autodetect on bot. Even Riftbot stated "do not use bot on Tibiscape, you will get auto deleted".
With OTclient it is pretty easy to fix it (if you know coding) the only difference is that most Owners do not want to get rid of all botters (they do not care) Money is Money.

Just ask Tibiscape owner, there is autodetect on bot. Even Riftbot stated "do not use bot on Tibiscape, you will get auto deleted".
With OTclient it is pretty easy to fix it (if you know coding) the only difference is that most Owners do not want to get rid of all botters (they do not care) Money is Money.
I've never seen a server like this that automatically blocks every bot.

Something like this is impossible.

Even with the use of the Battle eye, people can redirect packets from another i pc to send false information.

It's possible that this bot doesn't work there, but there would be other scammers who could get around it.

I've never seen a server like this that automatically blocks every bot.

Something like this is impossible.

Even with the use of the Battle eye, people can redirect packets from another i pc to send false information.

It's possible that this bot doesn't work there, but there would be other scammers who could get around it.
Don't say something is impossible when you do not know ^^ The bot client always injects with the computer/game client, for example on medivia the game client scans your PC for files - if you get reported you get deleted if you EVER used a bot. (Offline deleted)

Some watches read your sleep, health, and many other things. There is AI that reads your desires in advertisements. There is soon AI that will be every taxi, bus, and transport, etc

But to believe that you can stop all botters? IMPOSSIBLE

OWNERS DO NOT WANT TO BAN ALL BOTTERS, MONEY IS MONEY.

%WAKEUP%

Last edited:
Don't say something is impossible when you do not know ^^ The bot client always injects with the computer/game client, for example on medivia the game client scans your PC for files - if you get reported you get deleted if you EVER used a bot. (Offline deleted)

Some watches read your sleep, health, and many other things. There is AI that reads your desires in advertisements. There is soon AI that will be every taxi, bus, and transport, etc

But to believe that you can stop all botters? IMPOSSIBLE

OWNERS DO NOT WANT TO BAN ALL BOTTERS, MONEY IS MONEY.

%WAKEUP%
I will not test this server because I do not use bots or download them, but I don't believe in something like that.

Artificial Intelligence is not as advanced as you think.

It is based mainly on the Bluetooth system and wiretaps that are found in every home device that determine the data and when you pass your phone by them sending this by Bluetooth.

Later, this information is segregated, and there are also Coockie files from the browser and it all fits together.

I have never used a facbook, and the phone always registers for friends and the artificial intelligence really knows nothing about me, it always cheats her on a daily basis and has been testing it for several years.

I like typing all sorts of stupid things into the browser, subscribing to youtobe channels that I don't watch, and using the tasker to make a mass flood of information that intelligence simply runs out of brain and goes crazy.

I will not test this server because I do not use bots or download them, but I don't believe in something like that.

Artificial Intelligence is not as advanced as you think.

It is based mainly on the Bluetooth system and wiretaps that are found in every home device that determine the data and when you pass your phone by them sending this by Bluetooth.

Later, this information is segregated, and there are also Coockie files from the browser and it all fits together.

I have never used a facbook, and the phone always registers for friends and the artificial intelligence really knows nothing about me, it always cheats her on a daily basis and has been testing it for several years.

I like typing all sorts of stupid things into the browser, subscribing to youtobe channels that I don't watch, and using the tasker to make a mass flood of information that intelligence simply runs out of brain and goes crazy.
foliarz

Hahaha I do not do it for fear that someone is following me, but it may be useful to me if I want to commit a crime someday xD

I like to play and check how advanced she is.

She is still very weak, recently I went to the store next door, two neighbors walked, one says that she bought chips on sale.

I come back home, I fire up the youtobe and I see an advertisement for these chips, if the intelligence was intelligent and not buggy, she would know that I do not like them and that it was not me who said xD

I play tibia since 2003 and i can spot a botter 99,99% of times
Even if the best coder in the world cracked this client and inject elfbot, blackd, or whatever, i would find him and directly bann him

IN my opinion a antibotclient is not needed on any server as long as you know what tibia is

But its fine if making a good antibot client takes you longer, i will play anywyay

Nostalrius will be in December, so to make it the most successful is best before.
exactly. when nostalrius go online this server won't compete with it. so better open before. nice highrate. stop this bugfixing or whatever cause you don't need perfect server for a highrate..

Will there be a server this year as promised?

Last time I played Tiba was over 2 months ago or more.

Could you give us the date, because we don't know if you will open the server at all, because it's been over 3 years since the last edition...

It would be good if you opened it before Christmas Eve.

Will there be a server this year as promised?

Last time I played Tiba was over 2 months ago or more.

Could you give us the date, because we don't know if you will open the server at all, because it's been over 3 years since the last edition...

It would be good if you opened it before Christmas Eve.
Possibly the weekend of the 16th, otherwise, it would be the 23rd.
I have to go on a work trip from 20-22. Very busy in RL atm suddenly.

I will have a web update sometime in the next few days. I plan to be much more active. More info soon.

Reach out over discord if you have a team! We can coordinate the best date between team leaders and be mindful of other server launches.

Krazy#5550

Back