• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
If you are on holidays at 20 dont open earlier, we can wait for you to be focused on server, open on 23-24-25-26th is the best idea
I cant wait for this server, we been waiting for 2 years we can wait 1 week more
Regards

I don't think that opening server on 24th is a good idea, a lot of people would like to spend time with family rather than play tibia.

I have family and lot of people have free days to play after 25 i recommend opning 25th or 26th at 19.00 CET

Lots of people have holidays at 26th

I think 1-2 days after Christmas dinner is the best time to open the server.
I haven't played for over 2 months because this game is dying and there are no servers worth playing.

You should do now, announce the date opening, because you always make the same mistake, you open the server suddenly and even at the least opportune moments.

It's best to make a new fresh thread with the opening date and all the details.

Agree with Tampik, make advertisment i can invest on google ad you can confirm opening so i can agree with my boss my bank holidays?

You need some advertisment and time to make rumor about server start. When start ?

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay, I've been somewhat ill and had a long work trip. I was now able to get caught up. To be honest with you I've been fairly sick for 2-3 weeks now and it's taken a toll.

Anyways, since the last post, I've spoken with about 5 teams. I believe the combined members total up to about 100-120 players~. 4/5 teams requested a date sometime in January or after another notable server's launch. Im awaiting more leaders' responses, but I do not think it would be responsible to launch next week. Given that, here's the current game plan.

Gameplan
  • Website Updates (aiming for next week)
    • will include news, more pages and more info on dates
    • includes newsletter signup for willing parties emails for better direct contact
  • Finalize Testing
    • will drop the public beta client where everyone can login and test the new server
      • players will be paid to report bugs
  • Marketing/Advertisement
    • I will execute a number of advertisement methods for a minimum of 10-14 days
  • Launch~
    • I wish I could give a date on this, but I cannot, for now, it's PENDING...
I will take a more professional approach, in combination with a date that works for most teams. This will require a longer advertisement period and further communication with team leaders and streamers. I plan to acquire help that can help me moderate and market/advertise, finding that help will take time.

A few notes... We all have jobs, and bills and just want to have fun with our friends in the short time we have at the end of the day. I have no interest in making a Microtransaction centered grind fest.

Notes
  • Cipsoft Premium will be free like always
  • Djinn/Rashid will be free, no quest required(no access in shop xD)
  • .!blessings will be possible.. who wants to run around for blessings...(blessings wont be in shop lol)
  • Mana regen will be high,
    • (you will not be forced to MC and mindlessly make runes for hours just to be able to pvp)
  • Loot rate will be high
    • very easy cash for war with your friends
    • the high-tier items I've made very rare, medium-tier items drop a lot.
  • XP rate will be high, very fast to 60
    • fast to 100
    • still medium-fast after 100
  • Deathrate will now scale
    • Deathrate increases after level 100
Will follow up when there's an update.

Last edited:
I have the impression that the server will never start.

You've been doing the client for 3 years and you still can't give the start date server...

There haven't been any good servers to play for a very long time, and you wait for some other weak servers opened that die after a week and don't make any sense.

These servers will start from time to time, and still someone from big teams will want to play on some and will tell you to postpone the start date.

These largest teams are not needed for anything, because they contribute to the faster death of servers, when one of the large teams loses, others massively focus on killing individual units and small teams, which leads to faster death and the fall of most servers.

You will wait for 5 years to open the server and you will open it again at the wrong moment and the server will die after a week, and this custom client makes no sense to me, because it doesn't work at all in the case of a war server.

Cheaters are clever, and it may take longer than the life of the server to gather indisputable evidence to ban dishonest players.

Set a date, don't look at those big bands, they'll keep coming up with new dates because some shit low rate server will start every now and then and it will die after 2 weeks, and you'll wait 5 years to open a server.

You had a very good first anti bot system, you're amazing, because some scammers tricked you that it was buggy, and I tested it hundreds of times and it never bugged me when I tried to bug it by shooting runes straight from the ground into the air.

Or other bugs scammers trick you that it can also be bugged with lags, see my videos and how big lags I play while filming and somehow I never got bugged, a coincidence I don't think so?

You just don't use a bot, nothing ever bugs, unless you tested it yourself and it bugs and see it.

NEEDLE ots. the owner has been caught spoofing, WOULD Not recoomend!

I have the impression that the server will never start.

You've been doing the client for 3 years and you still can't give the start date server...

There haven't been any good servers to play for a very long time, and you wait for some other weak servers opened that die after a week and don't make any sense.

These servers will start from time to time, and still someone from big teams will want to play on some and will tell you to postpone the start date.

These largest teams are not needed for anything, because they contribute to the faster death of servers, when one of the large teams loses, others massively focus on killing individual units and small teams, which leads to faster death and the fall of most servers.

You will wait for 5 years to open the server and you will open it again at the wrong moment and the server will die after a week, and this custom client makes no sense to me, because it doesn't work at all in the case of a war server.

Cheaters are clever, and it may take longer than the life of the server to gather indisputable evidence to ban dishonest players.

Set a date, don't look at those big bands, they'll keep coming up with new dates because some shit low rate server will start every now and then and it will die after 2 weeks, and you'll wait 5 years to open a server.

You had a very good first anti bot system, you're amazing, because some scammers tricked you that it was buggy, and I tested it hundreds of times and it never bugged me when I tried to bug it by shooting runes straight from the ground into the air.

Or other bugs scammers trick you that it can also be bugged with lags, see my videos and how big lags I play while filming and somehow I never got bugged, a coincidence I don't think so?

You just don't use a bot, nothing ever bugs, unless you tested it yourself and it bugs and see it.
The server will start, I've put too much time and money not to.

"There haven't been any good servers to play for a very long time,"
That will probably still be the case when Waropolis will launch. Just need good advertisement and a set launch date.

If you had trusted my previous antibot system, then trust me now when I say a custom client and better systems are needed.

Thank you for your post. You're welcome to offer some constructive or actual feedback if you want, rather than flame :) Im here to listen. You continue to repeat the same posts over and over, and at this point, I consider what you have to say spam and off-topic. Can you even define a "spoof" or "spoofing"? When I go back into your posts I can see you were supporting Retrocores/Mastercores.. Considering that, I would say I'm not sure you care about "spoofing".. I would wager you have another motive behind your posts. This will be the last time I address your posts in particular until you have something of value to offer. -All the best.

Last edited:
The server will start, I've put too much time and money not to.

"There haven't been any good servers to play for a very long time,"
That will probably still be the case when Waropolis will launch. Just need good advertisement and a set launch date.

If you had trusted my previous antibot system, then trust me now when I say a custom client and better systems are needed.
We'll see in practice, I'm skeptical about this custom client and I think you've wasted your time and money on something that won't bring much results , if the server starts.

The realesta server has such a system, and there are as many bots, and even more than on other servers, but it's also a matter of who manages it, come to the end, because creating good concrete evidence with today's boters is not as easy as you think.

Most of the current bots have a mouse simulation system that is not even based on keyboard firing, only their shots or pot throws are directly from the mouse, and how would you like to successfully prove something like that by tracking the keyboard, unless only on the basis of intuition and speculation if something is extremely perfidiously suspicious.

There were boters that I recorded that threw 2-3 pots in one second without clicking anything on the tracker's keyboard, or shot 3 spam sd runes from the mouse itself in a little more than one second, nothing can be proven with the tracker, you can only ban on the basis of incredibly fast hands that the boter will have claim to , nothing more.

Last edited:
only person caught spoofing was your dad cuz u havent seen him for 25 years

@Tampik for once i agree with you, this server will never start cuz caleb smokes too much weed and forgets what he has to do LMAO

Back