• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.4 Arkonia Online - [8.0 content] - Open Beta - ONLINE SINCE - 16 Feb 2018

I think its better that way, since there are 3 old school ots launching this week. With each ot launching on a different date, ppl won't have to choose between them from the start, rather they will have the chance to try each one then stick to the one they favour more.

I think its better that way, since there are 3 old school ots launching this week. With each ot launching on a different date, ppl won't have to choose between them from the start, rather they will have the chance to try each one then stick to the one they favour more.

That's the point.

+ we've started the advertisement yet, with the start date: 28.01.2018 (Sunday, 15:00 CET) everywhere.

This other Ot's like exodis , don't even worth mentioning... Only Arkonia Starting now :D.

I think you should fix these tasks, they need some atention, like DL gives 1kk+ and GS give 450k while they dont drop any good loot. So it pointless to do em, also there is no wrl task.

Hello, i have 1 question abouth premium. If we dont buy prem scroll and dont have prem , can we use all spell's / promotion / boat .... What does prem give here?

this djins and rashid acces that u need to do or buy seems really boring, cuz noone will donate Ot unless they see high amount of players, and trust me, there won't be high amount of players when you need trihard makeing some long quests to sell anything... I think you should have at least add rashid and postman acces to premium account ticket. Or you can make rashid and postman free for all, so peoples will have a chance to make some lootbag or sell some part of loot to gain any cash.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you are so greedy before they have a playerbase. You have 50 likes on facebook and 100 accounts registered. Your account has 27 messages and this thread is empty of support. Mb 50-100 ppl at start?

Yet, you have donations for:

*Premium
*Djinn
*Postman/Rashid
*Items
*Cash
*Outfits
*All blessings

Theres no way in hell i can convince my team to play with these donations. Gl

Last edited:
Hello, i have 1 question abouth premium. If we dont buy prem scroll and dont have prem , can we use all spell's / promotion / boat .... What does prem give here?

this djins and rashid acces that u need to do or buy seems really boring, cuz noone will donate Ot unless they see high amount of players, and trust me, there won't be high amount of players when you need trihard makeing some long quests to sell anything... I think you should have at least add rashid and postman acces to premium account ticket. Or you can make rashid and postman free for all, so peoples will have a chance to make some lootbag or sell some part of loot to gain any cash.

I don't understand why you are so greedy before they have a playerbase. You have 50 likes on facebook and 100 accounts registered. Your account has 27 messages and this thread is empty of support. Mb 50-100 ppl at start?

Yet, you have donations for:

*Premium
*Djinn
*Postman/Rashid
*Items
*Cash
*Outfits
*All blessings

Theres no way in hell i can convince my team to play with these donations. Gl

Premium benefits: access to both Djinns, loot message, houses.
Everyone will have free spells and everyone will be able to buy promotion and travel by boats.

In the shop, you will be able to buy: premium, postman-rashid, bloodherb and new outfits - that's all.
In a few hours, shop and the whole website will be updated with every informations you need.

24h left! See you guys tomorrow, greetings!

Last edited:
The website has been updated, client will be available to download on Sunday.

Less than 19h to start!

8.0 items and 7.7 spells -> paladins have assassin stars and 7.4/7.7 SD damage + you boosted paladin damage? not saying its op just wondering
does party exp divide exp equally for all players in party, and add 10% on top of their exp? does more vocations in a party give more party exp?

8.0 items and 7.7 spells -> paladins have assassin stars and 7.4/7.7 SD damage + you boosted paladin damage? not saying its op just wondering
does party exp divide exp equally for all players in party, and add 10% on top of their exp? does more vocations in a party give more party exp?

Assassin stars are buyable only with the assassin outfit which can be accessed by looting outfit items from monsters or outfit purchased via the website.

Paladins' and knights' damages are slightly boosted, since there are 8.0 items.

Back