• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.4 Arkonia Online - [8.0 content] - Open Beta - ONLINE SINCE - 16 Feb 2018

are there royal spears and enchanted spears?
are the 8.0 outfits attainable ingame or just on website?
and there are wands/rods?

Last edited:
are there royal spears and enchanted spears?
are the 8.0 outfits attainable ingame or just on website?
and there are wands/rods?

- There are royal spears and you can enchant normal spears,
- 8.0 outfits - obtainable ingame + website,
- 7.7 - means, there are wands and rods.

Last edited:

CoUwK5i.png

1ovvH56.png

Create your account - www.arkonia.org - starting today 15:00!

~6h left!

Hello m8, some of my friends having problem with logging on web site as their anti virus dont let them, they are denied every time. Could you check that please

Hello m8, some of my friends having problem with logging on web site as their anti virus dont let them, they are denied every time. Could you check that please

Some people had problems with NOD32 showing false-positive on our client.

There are 3 options:
1) Try Arkonia Online
2) Try with another browser
3) Disable NOD32

One of my rl's just told me he did some checking and its like there is a keylogger or some program like that , and that is why his Anti-Virus dont alow him to even open that website, im sad cuz of that...

One of my rl's just told me he did some checking and its like there is a keylogger or some program like that , and that is why his Anti-Virus dont alow him to even open that website, im sad cuz of that...

As I've mentioned above. It's false-positive. Client is packed into one exe and that's why few antiviruses act like that.

7.7 sightly buffed.
hmm so mages get wands pally gets spears/assassin stars but knight stays same as 7.7? will be pretty bad to play knight in that case

btw spells.php still not updating for me on website even on different browser and cleaning cookies

Back