• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.4 Arkonia Online - [8.0 content] - Open Beta - ONLINE SINCE - 16 Feb 2018

fix: mute, you use !online command etc u get muted fast, ring and expecially - e ring got small delay after mf/spell/rune, Rightclick dashing should be set off , mana fluids work too slow, you need to wait to use next one, vials after mf usage should disappear (cap saved and easier to use em, less spam on map, you can check if bp got manas left with checking cap), Traveling with bring me to- to and from some cities dont work, and don't work at all at 8.0 cities.

i found two critical bugs if you drop fire poison energy and you walk over your field you get skulled that is obviusly a bug, the other bug that i found if you have stackable items that are not complete example 89 gps and bp is full you can't put the 11 missing gps, also you can't drop fluids on certains floors
the news buttom of the client is bugged it's showing codes "">(i can solve this i have a proposal to you)
also the server is so unbalanced in relation with skills and stages

Last edited:
Skill and exp will be changed for sure becouse its test server now i think, but ther other things we described need to be fixed

i found two critical bugs if you drop fire poison energy and you walk over your field you get skulled that is obviusly a bug, the other bug that i found if you have stackable items that are not complete example 89 gps and bp is full you can't put the 11 missing gps, also you can't drop fluids on certains floors
the news buttom of the client is bugged it's showing codes "">(i can solve this i have a proposal to you)
also the server is so unbalanced in relation with skills and stages

hahahaha, priceless.

hahahaha, priceless.
? ojaojsoajsoaj ^^ what's priceless?... seriously you have no better things to do? friends or hobbies,??
did you were bullied at your youth right? i feel sadness about that, but go on bro. do something with your life you're like the fat guy of the simpsons that sells comics :S
you look so stupid with your kid behavior, go on and grow up
for me you're nothing more than a fool // clown :S
:C get a live or atleast do something with it bro
something real..... im not angry i feel sadness about you u.u maybe you're a no one than just a looser but who knows....atleast it's what you show about yourself .... it's a pity
u.u
atte:CIPSOFSTINKS
@SnorkY

regards ^^

XD for you post

Last edited:
it's funny, because the last edition was bugged as fuuucked people walking around on day1 with 100 ccs, MPA, ml 50 etc.
GM said he fixed all the bugs for this version, yet:
1) u get skull from ur own fields
2) stacking items dont work
3) cant throw out manas on some floors

these are huge bugs, no? it's priceless because this is a download n run server yet the admin wont admit it and says its all peeeeerfect. If your english wasn't total shit you would've understood what priceless meant.
As i've actually played this server for 6h i can confirm that it's horseshit and dont waste ur time. On the other hand, u seem to have the same source files as this guy but urs seem to be horse shit x3. Use google translate before you respond this time.

Back