• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.4 Arkonia Online - [8.0 content] - Open Beta - ONLINE SINCE - 16 Feb 2018

Does amazon task still give 100 cc? Are premium items (bless, etc) still layin around at hunting places? Xd

Does amazon task still give 100 cc? Are premium items (bless, etc) still layin around at hunting places? Xd

Of course not. Everything has been fixed - that's why we have made a reset on the open beta test.

Last edited:
I would come and spend few hours to test if you would make really high exp and loot, so It would be fun for a evening to fight some peoples and find bugs etc by it. There is way less servers 7.4 - 7.6 starting than last year so i can help with testing that way.

I would come and spend few hours to test if you would make really high exp and loot, so It would be fun for a evening to fight some peoples and find bugs etc by it. There is way less servers 7.4 - 7.6 starting than last year so i can help with testing that way.

I will set very high rates and update the website within a few hours.

Last edited:
i gotta shoot straight here.

map, stability, balance, etc was good. You bought some nice stuff. On the other hand, the host does not know jack shit about the clients, or the difference between them. Using a combination of three clients is quite complex, and you need to know your shit.

Last edition they spent 100 + $ on advertisement and on day one i had 100cc and magic level 51. Mana/skill rate was wrong, exhaust was wrong, tasks were totally fucked giving 100cc, mpa, etc.

I will never try this server again because if you fuck up basic stuff like that just imagine how fucked up everything else is

i gotta shoot straight here.

map, stability, balance, etc was good. You bought some nice stuff. On the other hand, the host does not know jack shit about the clients, or the difference between them. Using a combination of three clients is quite complex, and you need to know your shit.

Last edition they spent 100 + $ on advertisement and on day one i had 100cc and magic level 51. Mana/skill rate was wrong, exhaust was wrong, tasks were totally fucked giving 100cc, mpa, etc.

I will never try this server again because if you fuck up basic stuff like that just imagine how fucked up everything else is

To make it clear - it's not bought but done. Server is still in open beta phase so I don't know why you are so frustrated. We are testing everything to be sure that things like that error with the tasks for example - will not happen in the official version. Sorry to hear that you don't want to try it again but thank you anyway for your help in the tests. Have a nice evening.

Last edited:
To make it clear - it's not bought but done. Server is still in open beta phase so I don't know why you are so frustrated. We are testing everything to be sure that things like that error with the tasks for example - will not happen in the official version. Sorry to hear that you don't want to try it again but thank you anyway for your help in the tests. Have a nice evening.
why the client dont work
cant login ?

Its beta so give for all ppl premium account 999 days , i dont have premium spells ... or make premium spells for facc.

Premium days have been added to everyone. Thank you for your message.

Open beta will end soon, so we've decided to change exp/mlvl/skill rates to very high today at 20:00 CET. Have fun!

Last edited:
fQreiF3.png

PvP - Arkonia's "Hollywood" Evening

Want to be on Arkonia's trailer? Just join us today on our open beta, let me know if you want some extra lvls and items to test everything out and record some claps for the trailer!

Back