• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.4 Arkonia Online - [8.0 content] - Open Beta - ONLINE SINCE - 16 Feb 2018

I think gfb is just fine, it is very nice server which needs more players.

yes i dont mind 1 sec gfb since im sorc its good, buuut
when i use exura gran i have to wait 2 SECONDS before i can use GFB (should be 1 sec), this is annoying
gfb -> gfb = 1sec
exura gran -> exura gran = 1sec
exura gran -> gfb = 2sec
exura gran -> exori vis = 1sec

also, i can use manafluids + spells at same time (super OP if someone gets a bot) should be same exhaust for everything. fix this asap plz

Last edited:
also, i can use manafluids + spells at same time (super OP if someone gets a bot) should be same exhaust for everything. fix this asap plz
Be careful taking advice on server from someone who knows clearly knows nothing of tibia mechanics. Ofcourse you should mana and spell at the same time lol. And you don't need a bot to do it either.

Be careful taking advice on server from someone who knows clearly knows nothing of tibia mechanics. Ofcourse you should mana and spell at the same time lol. And you don't need a bot to do it either.

omg fucking newschool noob gtfo

yes i dont mind 1 sec gfb since im sorc its good, buuut
when i use exura gran i have to wait 2 SECONDS before i can use GFB (should be 1 sec), this is annoying
gfb -> gfb = 1sec
exura gran -> exura gran = 1sec
exura gran -> gfb = 2sec
exura gran -> exori vis = 1sec

About manafluids. They should exhaust only when you're trying to heal by casting a spell (not healing rune) or vis/mort/flam.
I will check both things today in the evening and fix if it isn't like that.

I think it is highrate enough. Yet I would boost knights, give them some melee dmg boost as well as change the mp needed for exori. What is more, I'd change the prices of mfs to 2k as they empower the mages who are already OP.

I think it is highrate enough. Yet I would boost knights, give them some melee dmg boost as well as change the mp needed for exori. What is more, I'd change the prices of mfs to 2k as they empower the mages who are already OP.

Added
  • "Exori hur" for EK
  • "Exori con" for RP

Btw if you use 7.72+ monsters, introduce tasks with them, also, add the maps to the client. It's 2018, not 2002. Every1 knows the map.

And yeah. Rates. 1x rates on an OT that's war-friendly? Come on.

Last edited:
Try to get some hands m8.

i got 2 hands but u seem to lack a brain, ur not suppose to be able to fluid and make spell in 7.4/7.7. 8.0/8.1 it changes.

ontopic: ya agree mb give knight 8.0 exori and exori gran?

I would give them anything. At the moment got 45 axe on my knightek and he can barely attack. Knights are good cause of shared tasks, but yeah. First off you gotta encourage players to play here

I cannot extract the client because my Windows Defender says it contains a virus...

I cannot extract the client because my Windows Defender says it contains a virus...

As we did mention before, it is false positive because all files are packed into one .exe file. Most of antiviruses have deleted our client from their base yet because client is clear and you can ignore those warnings.

congratulations-you-played-yourself.png

3 players online :rolleyes:

9 actually.. 1 player is live-casting so you can watch it if you don't have time to play. It is last test - open beta before an official version and we just need to advertise it much more then.

Everything is free so everyone can try it. Greetings!

Back