• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Classictibia [Lowrate 2x] Winter Update 2018 announced [Online since 12.06.2016]

Mylize

Dhiaz
Reaction score
The server is online since 12.06.2016 [Re-advertising, credits going to the owners]

An oldschool server focused on bringing its players the pure experience of Tibia 7.4.

The goal of our server is to allow the players to relive the times of Tibia 7.4, which is widely considered to be the best version of oldschool Tibia. The files on which the server is based are the same files Remere used to run Classictibia back in 2009/2010. We've tested the files thoroughly and made sure that all the remaining flaws were fixed. We can confidently say that the server is now a replica of Real Tibia 7.4!

Winter update teaser

p7lzAe8.png

cwb9ss7.png

Server information

E-mail: [email protected]

fanpage: facebook.com/classictibia.com74

Exp rate x2

Loot rate x1

Skill rate x2

Magic level rate x1

Mana/HP regen x2

7.4 frag system; 3/day, 5/week, 10/month to receive a red skull. After doubling any of these values your account will be banned.

2.png

The concept

We don't intend to update the game. We want to maintain the unique feel of Tibia 7.4. If we were to consider any changes at all, first, we're going to make a poll to make sure that vast majority of players want the change in question to happen.

We are two oldschool Tibia players* that wanted to create a place where the legend of Tibia 7.4 could live on. We are hosting the server out of our love for the game. The only service that can be purchased on Classictibia is the premium account. All the money earned via premium accounts will be used to maintain our high-quality host and to further advertise the server, (otservlist.org campaigns and more) so that the Classictibia community will remain full of life.

We've decided to remove Remere's Epic Quests (as there surely are people who remember how to solve them) and replace them with our own Epic Quests. The Epic Quests are extremely difficult and challenging as they require both a high-level character and the ability to solve riddles. Epic Quests can be only done once, meaning that items constituting their rewards (such as Demon Legs or Horned Helmet, to name two) will remain one of a kind rares forever.

* Angar - the Game Master and Blackadder - the Community Manager responsible for the forum.

1.png

Technical stuff

Classictibia is hosted on a dedicated server with solid anti-DDoS protection. The hosting is paid for a year in advance. As we are stable financially, we can guarantee the server will stay online for years to come. We possess a 7.4 client that supports DirectX and OpenGL. The client is constructed in a way that will greatly complicate running any kind of illegal software.

If you have any questions regarding the server, ask them here or on our website's forum.

Not recommended,
Most people who tried to make it come alive gave up
Inactive GMs
Lots of farms & bots

All-arround bad server

From a old player of this server I appreciate your time and dedication to make this post. It's gonna be 3 years that I'm playing in this amazing server.
First of all let me answer this braindead people that can't play tibia like this @Adde12345 :
I understand why you can recomend this server. Using the logic it's just because your personal experience that you can't play any "lowrate" with tasks rewards server for more than 4 months. How the fuck you gonna play in this server that only follows the classic gameplay without tasks? The best thing you can do is buying characters somewhere or go back 8.0.

Well now let's talk about this server. I been playing here since 2016. And my experience is more trustable than this useless guy that I answered before. I lived many stages in the community. We started with less than 50 players in 2016. Few months later some popular streamers decided to try and stream and the server reached arround 600-700 players online. After the first war in 2016 and some lags, crashes people left cuz of dying. Because die in this server is a pain in the ass so the server went down in population. It was many things in the same time: the server was fresh, everything very expensive. I remember paying a bright sword for 40k boh for 70k or giant sword for 100k. Luckly it's been a long time ago that they fixed the issues... After people quitting I remember been playing and there was like 10 players online. After a year the server grew because of the fail of medivia update and two teams from there came to see who will conquer classictibia. They were fighting for like 5 months more or less and when the war ends because one of the teams won, the other just quit. After 2 months they came back and there is a new war.

It's true about the rune farms, but actually you won't find any lowrate server without some of them. It's your choice how you wanna play. If you wanna grow fast, or slow. Anyways. Most of the community here is RPG and mature, not like this kid from 2015. And this bullshit that he's talking about the gms aren't active it's really false. Actually they have "normal" players spying and you can see them online every day. But ofc they won't be 24h. As you know guys they made the server because they're oldschoolers they aren't interested with the business. I can tell you because the server was like almost a year with 20 players online max and they didn't close. So the server is safe not like the common newtibiataskmonster "lowrate" server.

The comunity just will stay here even if more people join or not. Anyways thanks again @Mylize

Forum is currently active in the site. Players show many activity there especially the screenshoots where people posts his life thread... like old times.

Made a post on proposals, go sign it. about mapclicking ;p

and then in next update 2 years later he'll remove right click dash from game

Me, punio and people like rafonix were active here when u were still shitting in your pants Adde Randommeister 2018
Been arround since 2001 please just shut it, before you even killed ur first troll in the cave you came from

From a old player of this server I appreciate your time and dedication to make this post. It's gonna be 3 years that I'm playing in this amazing server.
First of all let me answer this braindead people that can't play tibia like this @Adde12345 :@Mylize
Arent you the One who played a server alone for Almost a year?
Autsism is a real horrible disease.

and then in next update 2 years later he'll remove right click dash from game

Maybe! But in the next 2 years it'll still be a community driven REAL 7.4 and not pokemon online :)

Maybe! But in the next 2 years it'll still be a community driven REAL 7.4 and not pokemon online :)
Still medivia is best 7.4 Ot.Nothing changed ,only graphics ,imagine next 2 years on classictibia ,lvls 250 hunting demona or penisula or poi Dls ,good luck.Wise ppl join medivia prophecy.

I mean, the people who play classictibia plays it because they want nostalgic REAL 7.4, not other game. Those who dont care about community/graphics etc go play medivia Xd

So I've spoked with mex and i actually changed my mind about this server.He told me that it's old client and speedbug works ,so it's good for pvp but still medivia has so much better content to play rpg than this.We will see what time will show right now me and mex gonna join medivia prophecy and i wish everyone gonna do the same.