• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Proud to be in the very first team that has made the 100 lvl demon quest. It's an amazing quest, emotions were real! If you wanna feel it, play on Celestia!

Latest News
Blessing
Wednesday, 20 Jan 2016 - GM Kungenn

Blessing System
There is now 6 brand new NPC's walking the lands of Celestia that will be able to grant you blessings.
You can find one of them in Castle in Stonegate, he can then lead you to the rest if you ask him for it.
Server update & patch
Wednesday, 20 Jan 2016 - GM Kungenn

Today I have launched a major update and this requires you to redownload the client.
Changelog #8
  • Runes no longer stack (except blank runes)
  • Vials no longer stack (except empty vials)
  • Runes conjured now give charges
  • Rune prices in shops has been modified to cost 1 gold coin per mana cost
  • Death Penalty has been lowered to 9%, down from 10%
  • Because of the new rune system all distance and melee damage has been reworked to 7.4 values (this is to balance the game)
  • Many quests has been reworked
  • New quests & areas has been added
  • Traps now work as intended
  • You cannot walk over tables, barrels, pots. If you find something that you can walk over that you shouldn't, please report it.
  • You can no longer click gold coins to make them into platinum and vice veras.
  • A stack of 100 gold coins now weighs 5.00 oz, down from 10.00 oz.
  • Houses are bought via the website now. Go to the houses link and check what house is available for you today!
TODO LIST for Today
  • Add blessing system
  • Add SCA/SOV/TH Quest
  • Add the new bonebeast island
Download the client here

It was all good, best celestia I ever played, Kungenn suddenly changed everything.Tried to do constructive critiscism, kungenn cant take, he treath to bann me, edit my posts in their forum. And now make a votation for a reset.
Im really sorry for you Peonso, you did great but this guy just screwed all ur work up.

From like 20 players average at this time almost everyday to 2 players and one is Kungenn. GJ

Just leaving this one here :p

First PIC

HqOGjDx.png

Second PIC
nXEEd5S.png

Third PIC
XMQ8Frh.png

Link to the full album in case you cant see those properly
https://imgur.com/a/Bygri

Hi, I got banned by Kungenn! : D Jamal and Itox got banned too. We are waiting for the rest!

Well, I hope Kungenn can't ban me here, so I can write what has happenend today so everyone can see how amazing GM we had!

We had a server that we loved - Celestia that was 7.4 with some changes from newer tibia clients (such as rune stacking, money changing etc). While the Celestia wasn't popular, Kungenn decided to work on another, new server Sirius instead of taking care of Celestia. He made Sirius exactly like it was in 7.4 (without rune stacking etcs) and said that the beta will last for 3 months but the map will be the same and all new contents he makes on Sirius will be modified and added to Celestia. Everything was nice for few days.

1 or 2 days ago Kungenn came me to with his new idea of removing the features from newer tibias (such as rune stacking, etc) so it'd have the same features like on Sirius. He said that "he talked to many players and the majority liked this idea".

I don't know why, because yesterday he wrote in Sirius thread - "It is not Celestia. Major difference :)

None stackable runes
7.4 damage values
Different monster behavior

I did a test where I allowed everyone from Celestia to try Sirius. It is a major difference :p"

Btw - he told some players that he IS NOT GOING to make the changes.

So what was the point of asking people? Well, I said that I dislike that idea. Some of my friends (high lvls mostly) said that Kungenn didn't spoke to them or that they dislike that idea.

Today Kungenn suddendly told us to download new client after a server save. What happenend? HE APPLIED THE CHANGES :)

I was kinda upset and made a thread on the Celestia forum - LINK
EDIT: Kungenn deleted it. I knew it would happen, that's why I copied all the posts. You can read them THERE

I made a big post with arguments and questions.

Several people (nowadays there's like 10 active players so...) stated that they dislike the changes and they want to undo the changes.

Kungenn just answered "Applies were made, I won't change them". He just didn't care making a longer answer with some arguments and answers on the question. We still don't know who was the majority that wanted the changes.

One hour ago Kungenn made a news on the website making a poll about... A RESET saying that "many people were asking for the reset". WTF?! Many players spent tens or hundreds of hours playing on the server and now he wants to make a reset? I believe he wants to punish people (mostly high lvls) who didn't like the changes.

I logged in to the game, there were like 10 players online and Kungenn. We started to talk about the changes and the poll on the game chat and... Kungenn started to BAN everyone that disliked the changes and the reset idea and that had different opinion than him! No one was insulting him, no one was even mean, the discussion was normal - but he decided to ban people just because! He banned a few players.

We were really trying to talk with him nicely and in a mature way, but he was either not answering or was being rude to use. The poll vote had 12 votes for NO and 5 for YES. What did Kungenn do then? He organized... A NEW POLL! :)))))) In the game. He asked people to whisper him if they wanted reser or no. (After he banned some ppl that didn't want the reset). Suddendly Kungenn said that my vote DOESN'T count because "I'm not playing here anymore". I didn't know what that mean, but I felt the ban coming....

We were trying to talk with him, so he made a new poll wheter we want to get stackable runes back or not (without undoing any other changes). I wrote that I'd like to undo all the changes, but apparently my vote doesn't count.

Kungenn said to me "Either you vote or shut up, you are rude and annoying". I told him that I was just quoting HIM and if he criticizes me then it means he criticizes himself. 5 seconds later he wrote "ok, bye" and banned me.

I've never met such an arrogant, childish jackass as a GM, seriously... I'm sorry, but I am totally mad. I've spent 200hours in the last few weeks for the game, I tried to help promoting this server on otland and on few polish forums and what I got back? A kick in the ass and a ban.

I don't know where is Peonso, he is the last hope for us, otherwise this server will die.

I just got a lesson to avoid Kungenn's servers in the future.

sIexP3L.png

aud4UjS.png

tdRtoW9.png

ElOaDLb.png

tXAbx9t.png

nQ2nWbI.png

aeIfSUs.png

1GbUFFs.png

JvJx5LR.png

pU5XM6f.png

VQtCy8a.png

In case you can't see the images - LINK

All I can say now is...

R.I.P. CELESTIA 12.2015 - 01.2016

Last edited:
Its more like UR game cant keep the people. It was all fine and u changed it suddenly btw nice post wipe in ur forum lol

I removed it cause it's irrelevant.
What are you trying to achieve?

Fun fact is that some players convinced me to revert changes but you my friend you're doing the opposite.

You only changed the runes tho, and you actually told me that you were going to ban be for attacking people.

Damn dude you're fucking pathethic. No wondery why none of your servers gets a nice amount of players :p Peonso was doing a great job, he was actually doing your job and he would ask players about changes and interact with the community, you instead just went full retard with those changes and asked nobody about it. (Yes, it is your server and you can do whatever you want with it, but good luck when it comes to making another server. nobody will ever trust you with their time)

If I wanted to play a 2x server with no stackable runes, no gold to platinum and a 0.065 formula for Knight's I'd go to Medivia online.

You had a great server, and you still do if you undo all those silly changes that you've made in the past hours, yet, I wont be returning, you can delete every single character and leave me as a lvl 105 Knight, yet, I wont come back, because you're the most retarded GM I've ever met.

Its not my fault that your server failed, I liked it, but I can now see why you dont have a solid playerbase :)

You are a shame for the OTServer community, you dont know how to handle with players and you dont know how to run a server.

QQ :'(

YOU went full retard when the update was made, you weren't gonna play you were just gonna talk to your friends and get their phonenumbers etc.
I said ok cool, that's fine.
Then a few minutes later you go retard and start attacking players randomly, so I told you if you random PK I will ban you.
And no NOT because you random pk but the reason to why would random PK (Cause you were going to quit).
So no I wouldn't be banning you for attacking people. But for random pking I would.
I love how you tell me im pathethic when you're the one here crying over spilled milk.

You can call me a shame or whatever you want, I have invest more time in this server than most managers does.. I did what I feel is right for the server, if you don't agree then why actual fuck do you even bother? -.-

Only reason you go nuts is cause you like the server but you don't like changes.
These was balancing changes.
There will ALWAYS be people going nuts after a patch, it takes to adapt to new changes.
If you don't want to play here, trust me, I'll be just perfectly fine anyway.

Last edited:
Sad to see it go this way, but honestly Kungen, you once again made a huge mistake by doing all of this. Even if people couldn't 'keep it to the server' with their comments, you just dug the grave for your own server by just banning people and not letting them express their opinions.

Yes you do invest a lot of time into your server, but when you 'do what you think is best' and it results in a lot of annoyed people that actually play your server, causing them to quit, don't you think you should admit you made a mistake? You didn't have a huge player base to start with, then after the chances it apparently declined even more and that doesn't ring a bell? I've always liked you and Peonso as well, but you're apparently not the right type of person to manage a server, judging from this and prior mistakes you made (i.e. the advertisement of your servers).

I'll leave you with this: what is the time invested in your server worth if you end up with a server noone plays, you feel like playing Celestia singleplayer mode?

Back