• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Peonso

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
logo.png

Hello guys, I'm Peonso, and I'm joining @Kungenn to bring you guys the next generation of Celestia Realm.

Server started December 5th, 11:00 GMT.

Celestia Realm is a old school OpenTibia server, with a custom map, the old gameplay we nostalgics love, and some surprises as well. It has items, spells effects, outfits and monsters with graphics from 7.x era while the map has areas with new graphics. Old spell system from 7.4 is present also, as the old exhaust system. You cannot cast an offensive spell and a healing spell. They share exhaust. No items hotkeys. Monster and items are from 7.6/7.72, meaning you can find monsters as Hydras. We have a large number of hidden quests and secret areas that you will have to discover for yourself. There are riddles, clues, books, notes, gossip.

Keep in mind we also added a lot of improvement from newer versions, like the new NPC system, to check what works as in the good old times and what not, check the what is different section of our FAQ.

You need our custom client to play Celestia. And you can choose the sprite pack in it.

sprites.gif
  • Exp Rate
    • From 1 To 20 - x6
    • From 21 To 35 - x5
    • From 36 To 90 - x4
    • From 91 To 105 - x3
    • From 106 To 120 - x2
    • From 121 - x1
  • Skills and Magic rates are staged, you advance much more faster in the beginning.
  • Promotion, Blessings, Vendors, Tasks and other perks are acquired through in-game quests.
  • Spells system the same as 7.4 Tibia.
  • There are epic quests, that take time to respaw again if someone take the item from the map.
  • As usual Runes are double charged, party can share exp, knights and paladins damage is buffed, mana regen is slightly faster.

P7GQCo3.png

zS5ORiR.png
07vcvIq.png
OClVsGd.png
f5aF2kx.png

Celestia Realm old school server that is so good you can taste it!

Last edited:
Forever beta? ;)
We expect be ready to official launch in something like 2 weeks.

edit, Beta OP backup
Beta info
Disclamer! The BETA.

We are in BETA stage, meaning that a lot our features are not fully implemented yet. There will be a full wipe before official launch. And we might distribuite some free gear or boost some character to proper test the content. You may also spect some other weird things, this is a list of know issues: http://celestia-realm.com/forum.php?cat=3&thread=3

We need feedback mainly from exp and skill rates and game mechanics that might be wrong/messed up.

Make use of command /report [message] to report bugs, keep in mind it stores your position when you used it.

Account creation: http://celestia-realm.com/register.php
Otland discussion thread: https://otland.net/threads/celestia-realm-discussion.237668/

The Client

You need our custom client to play Celestia. And you can choose the sprite pack in it.

sprites.gif

Download it here: http://celestia-realm.com/downloads.php

What is Celestia Realm?
Celestia Realm is a old school OpenTibia server, a 2D action game. Here you incarnate a brave adventurer to face dangerous monsters and quests, you start your jorney in the city of Stonegate, surrounded by vast lands, rich in secrets and mysteries. It's a custom map, with the old gameplay we nostalgics love, and some surprises as well. It has items, spells effects, outfits and monsters with graphics from 7.x era while the map has areas with new graphics. Old spell system from 7.4 is present also, as the old exhaust system. You cannot cast an offensive spell and a healing spell. They share exhaust. We have a large number of hidden quests and secret areas that you will have to discover for yourself. There are riddles, clues, books, notes, gossip.. You have to find it.

There aren't new vocations, or spells, or significant changes in gameplay to call it a real custom server. With the exception of the map, that keeps no ressemblance with Tibia map at all. You can call Celestia, a 7.4 server with custom map and new graphics.

Premium account benefits are simple, and it will be cheap, just to cover hosting costs. Shop will have aesthetics items, that give no real advantage in game (besides looking awesome).

If you played the previsous versions, a lot of new surprises awaits for you, since the surrounds of old Stonegate city were totally revamped. A more modern engine, twisted to fit our own needs, will replicate gameplay from 7.x era. There will be a beta testserver running in some weeks to try balance out all the rates and also to find errors that get unnoticed in alpha tests. This thread will contain any news and be edited with updated information. Website will be posted sooner. Keep in mind that nothing is set in stone yet, and the information bellow may change yet.

General Server Information
  • Exp Rate
    • From 1 To 20 - x6
    • From 21 To 35 - x5
    • From 36 To 90 - x4
    • From 91 To 105 - x3
    • From 106 To 120 - x2
    • From 121 - x1
  • Skills and Magic rates are staged, you advance much more faster in the beginning
  • Promotion, Blessings, Vendors, Tasks and other perks are acquired through in-game quests
  • Spells system the same as 7.4 Tibia
  • There are epic quests, that take time to respaw again if someone take the item from the map.
  • As usual Runes are double charged, party can share exp, knights and paladins damage is buffed, mana regen is slightly faster.
  • Houses
    • To buy a house use '/buyhouse' infront of the house you want. Price 175gp/sqm, monthly rent, free accounts can have houses as well.
  • PvP System
    • You can use '/frags' to check your current frags. You get redskull if you have 3 unjustified kills in 24 hours and a black skull if you get 6 unjustified kills.
  • Premium Account benefits
    • 5% bonus experience
    • Can create Guilds
    • Ability to wear premium outfits
    • Light aura, as powerful as Great Light spell, '/light'

The Map
W8V8Up2.png

Screenshots
zS5ORiR.png
07vcvIq.png
MUpyTBQ.png
UN55cbp.png

Last edited:
Fixed
  • Boat NPCs working.
  • Some more tweaks made in NPCs, minor map changes.

Last edited:
More changes.
  • Fixed mana cost to conjure Explosion rune.
  • Fixed wrong values for spells at website.
  • Spellbook now working.
  • Tybalt now selling eatable eggs.
  • Added a lot of respaws to the map.
  • Added a lot of quests to quest log.
  • Fixed minor map bugs.
  • Added a lot of nature to the west of Stonegate.
  • Magic Shop NPC now have proper items for trade.
  • Added NPC Remere selling Magic Runes and Amulet of Loss.

will this be released for real this time? Or it will be cancel with no words from GM like the last time? Its hard to bring people on such a server when the reputation is that bad. The map is awsome and all dont get me wrong. But the way its been managed recently even before launching was the worse you can ask.

will this be released for real this time? Or it will be cancel with no words from GM like the last time? Its hard to bring people on such a server when the reputation is that bad. The map is awsome and all dont get me wrong. But the way its been managed recently even before launching was the worse you can ask.

@Peonso This is why you must stay member oriented and upfront about everything. Communication is a huge key in server success. Just by me reading what he said, not knowing if it is true, has discouraged me to even try the server out. We don't want to spend our time whether it be a few days or even weeks playing a server and the owner just gets bored or tired of it and quits.
Of course it can be a little experiment for you running a server, but gamers take it a little more serious because we spend time playing, and the only thing we get in return is satisfaction of progress made, the time we spent doing so we cannot get back if you 'changed your mind'.
Believe it or not, owning a server is a responsibility towards other peoples personal free-time, (which is 24/7 for a lot of people lol) and there are a lot of irresponsible hosts of OT servers who make our time spent playing irrelevant.

@Peonso This is why you must stay member oriented and upfront about everything. Communication is a huge key in server success. Just by me reading what he said, not knowing if it is true, has discouraged me to even try the server out. We don't want to spend our time whether it be a few days or even weeks playing a server and the owner just gets bored or tired of it and quits.
Of course it can be a little experiment for you running a server, but gamers take it a little more serious because we spend time playing, and the only thing we get in return is satisfaction of progress made, the time we spent doing so we cannot get back if you 'changed your mind'.
Believe it or not, owning a server is a responsibility towards other peoples personal free-time, (which is 24/7 for a lot of people lol) and there are a lot of irresponsible hosts of OT servers who make our time spent playing irrelevant.

Kungenn had trouble running it only by himself last time. He got me with him now, and if we get trouble I know some more trustable people that will join forces with us. I don't think @Deadbringer had any problem with the management since I joined, which was only public information once I opened the discussion thread. What he stated is true though, Celestia had problems in the past with omission, even I complained about that when I played. I can promise you that if anything goes wrong this time won't be by the lack of my presence.

Beta changelog v2
  • Fixed stairhop delay not working on aggressive spells.
  • Fixed egg bug.
  • Fixed bug with destroy field.
  • Dwarfs back being immune to poison.
  • Fixed a lot of minor map bugs.
  • Changed chat names for nostalgic reasons.
  • Animate Dead rune now has the correct number of charges.
  • Removed Bill Hunt temporarily to avoid confusion, his quest is not working yet.
  • Some minor changes to NPCs.
  • Change projectiles from low level rods to the correct ones.

play'd servers before, always liked the map and so. hope BETA will succeed and then real servers starts quick:D

Just a quick review on playing the server for about an hour:

- The server seems very stable at this stage, didn't have any issues with spikes, drops or anything like that (playing from Australia - relatively solid ping as well)
- The custom map is great, I see so much potential in the continuous development of the map. It has relatively great depth.
- I spoke with Peonso in-game and his very strong on actively removing any bugs/issues and taking most suggestions on board.
- Vocs seem relatively balanced (to the extent of my knowledge)

All in all, I really want to see this server do well, I'll definitely be keeping active on this server and looking forward to seeing it's development!

IGN: Saint (if anybody wants to hit me up in-game)

p.s. loving the 7.1 sprites with new-school formulas. Really gives it a nostalgic hit!

Taken from the discussion page, just wanted to add it here since it's obviously a lot more visual here!

Back