• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Changelog #3
Some recent changes made since December 10th, some of this changes are already applied (includes monsters avoid fields they are immune too), the ones noted will be applied on server save of day 14.
  • Fixing monsters not ignoring fields they are immunes to.
  • Reverted bug fixing monters that poison, poisoning on every hit (now they do that again). But that fix both Envenon and Soulfire. (server save day 14)
  • Raised stages at higher levels. (server save day 14)
  • Raised skills stages.
  • Fixed Smuggler outfit.
  • Added Undead Legion spell.

Last edited:
So far I am very pleased with how Peonso has been handling everything and how the revamped the map :)
I say give this a try and you won't be disappointed, it's a great server & great map (which only gets better).

We're currently working on new updates for both Stonegate and Al'Qus

Looking to bring you more storyline quests and exciting new places to explore.

How to ruin an oldshool server....BOT
People got butthurt because of bans. That won't be a problem for us as we are low pop and I can keep banning them (the botters). Botting won't pay in the long run in a low rate server with low population.

We can always swap clients later if botting should become a problem

On another note I'm currently working on jungle theme in the near surroundings of Al'Qus

How long for the update? I want to start exploring the new lands!

Also, great work with those custom monsters. I wish we had more of those with updated sprites :)

hey, I recommend this server! I really like playing here, exploring the map and just leveling. the rates are low, which reminds me of real old tibia. there's not many people playing here, so it's a small and intimate society, but everyone is so nice. I believe this server will get better and better, it deserves a try and I believe people will like it :)

Changelog #4
This changes will be applied on server save of day 29. No new content by now, but some tweaks that might enhance the gameplay a little.
  • Premium Account players now gain 10% experience bonus (raised from 5% to 10%).
  • Christmas special loot event ended.
  • Ranged monsters now properly pick the nearest player as target when changing target (even if it's the same player).
  • Melee monsters now cast aggressive spells less often when at melee range.
  • Corpse ownership now totally removed (FOR REAL!).
  • Added a letter from the King as a first item, guiding new players to start In the Service quest.
  • Some minor changes to client sprites, you might want to download it again here.

Changelog #4
This changes will be applied on server save of day 29. No new content by now, but some tweaks that might enhance the gameplay a little.
  • Premium Account players now gain 10% experience bonus (raised from 5% to 10%).
  • Christmas special loot event ended.
  • Ranged monsters now properly pick the nearest player as target when changing target (even if it's the same player).
  • Melee monsters now cast aggressive spells less often when at melee range.
  • Corpse ownership now totally removed (FOR REAL!).
  • Added a letter from the King as a first item, guiding new players to start In the Service quest.
  • Some minor changes to client sprites, you might want to download it again here.

Great update! I don't agree on making monsters easier, though. But i think the majority of people agree with your change on that :)

Great updates, we hit 46 or 47 people yesterday, maybe the people do like the changes!

Back