• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Idk why are you people complaining that the server is "not highrate enough" when it was possible to get 300k xp/hr on ice witches on realesta lowrate (lvl 60 x2 exp stage) with them respawning every 5 minutes, now imagine if the exp rate on 60+ is x8 you'll get 1,2kk+ exp per hour, plus spawn rate is increased, which amounts to getting level 75 in about 5 hours purely exping. Is that too low for you? Lol. You guys are weird. I'm not even talking about the best respawns which were around 650-800k/hr on x1.1 rate on the Redemption server.

guess that's true. hope the 3x lootrate will keep my cash stock highXD

I recommend adding regenerate account number button at least, i had to refresh the page multiple times to get an easy number.

People want high rate - let them have it. For me it's good cuz i can explore custom stuff :D I believe as soon as it dies, they probably open new edition with low rate :D
This is a good way for players to become familiar with the map and all additions on the server. A lot of people couldn't find themselves on lowrate.
On this hrate server they will have the opportunity to take a closer look and to taste a bit more.
Definitely recommend :)

I hope that conjured runes will have x2 charges, and tasks experience rewards will be boosted :)

This server sound good, will definitely try it on friday :3

Last edited:
make it possible to switch points from other server/ neveresta to encounter

mid rate > high rate

lvl 150 wars are gay

60-100 best wars

server has a shelf life of 2 months max anyways

might play tho, where the boys at

My two small suggestions:

1. How about decreasing walking speed slope a little bit. If the server going to stay longer than few weeks everyone will be > 150 lvl. Aiming at enemies with that speed is not that easy, also aimbot users gets serious advantage over legit players.

2. May we have an elf outfit?

Back