• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
My two small suggestions:

1. How about decreasing walking speed slope a little bit. If the server going to stay longer than few weeks everyone will be > 150 lvl. Aiming at enemies with that speed is not that easy, also aimbot users gets serious advantage over legit players.

2. May we have an elf outfit?

We already have modified slower speed formula.

8th edition?

why dont people just hop back on the last realesta server that they stopped playing like 2 week ago?

Last server was mid rate as well
Feel free to hit 200 in 3 weeks and restart again.
I would like to know how many players are actually gonna play the 8th edition of this ot, but its gonna be hard to tell since everyone can open 15 mcs and bot all day/night. xD
@Magick_Bu

but yeah its a perfect opportunity for some action before a more serious server opens (maybe never)

Remove boats please, people nowadays fight only there and when no mana go edron this wannabe big 2 teams boring as fuck in every server

again go play 1 week and xlog ......better give chance to tekania and play more than 1 week...

and pls delete this "antibot client" from description ...

shut the fuck up if u wanna play one week and then x log so dont play and dont give a shit on the forum fkin hater! haters gonna hate!

Last server was mid rate as well
Feel free to hit 200 in 3 weeks and restart again.
I would like to know how many players are actually gonna play the 8th edition of this ot, but its gonna be hard to tell since everyone can open 15 mcs and bot all day/night. xD
@Magick_Bu
You are only able to login with max 3 characters per mac & ip address at the same time. So do not worry about people having 15 characters online. Logging on more than 3 chars is simply not possible.

Back