• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Idk why are you people complaining that the server is "not highrate enough" when it was possible to get 300k xp/hr on ice witches on realesta lowrate (lvl 60 x2 exp stage) with them respawning every 5 minutes, now imagine if the exp rate on 60+ is x8 you'll get 1,2kk+ exp per hour, plus spawn rate is increased, which amounts to getting level 75 in about 5 hours purely exping. Is that too low for you? Lol. You guys are weird. I'm not even talking about the best respawns which were around 650-800k/hr on x1.1 rate on the Redemption server.

Last edited:
Probably gonna be 1 month of fun, however Ruth common " Antibot client " ur server is exactly like every other server, there is no antibot clients. Also so about warnings until deletion, does that mean someone can go with aimbot and he needs to get caught 4 times until he's char gets deleted?
Last edition it was 7 days ban straight away , I don't know what after if you have been caught again. What is very good is that u can't open more than 3 MCs at all. As far as I remember very good job done by staff with catching bot users and fast reaction to any reports. See you there.

Afaik aimbot users got deleted instantly as long as strong enough proof was provided.

Finally a highrate from Realesta. Been waitin for this for a long time. Really excited for this edition!
Let's explore the unexplored :)

I'll see you there, let's go!

Probably gonna be 1 month of fun, however Ruth common " Antibot client " ur server is exactly like every other server, there is no antibot clients. Also so about warnings until deletion, does that mean someone can go with aimbot and he needs to get caught 4 times until he's char gets deleted?
Aimbot has been instant delete for the last 2-3 editions. Hence why Redemption lived for so long and got that much good feedback.
We're past the time of Neveresta. Rules have been changed long time ago.

i have a few questions as its gonna be highrate

1. are you going to boost rewards from tasks?
2. is vocation hunt bonus gonna be boosted?
3. djinns will be free?
4. on server blessings will be available?
5. runes conjured 2x?

i have a few questions as its gonna be highrate

1. are you going to boost rewards from tasks?
2. is vocation hunt bonus gonna be boosted?
3. djinns will be free?
4. on server blessings will be available?
5. runes conjured 2x?

hello bro ,
1. No
2. No
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. No

Back