• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
i've found 4 botters making runes afk with bot.. i killed them and before i got my loot main high lvl char came and killed me, i report but no justice.. in other words bot works and its allowed i guess to keep high players online ratio
Why you are so dumb ? its 3;15 at morning in european server, just record them so u can give the cam to the gm when he wakes up ?????????????? people with 20 iq :S

HAHAHAAHAH THIS OT IS AMAZING ruth changed ban from 7 days to 3 but i still need to wait 6 days cuz i have been banned one day before he changed it xDDD deadresta.net RECOMMENDED
Dude, what do you want?!
Why are you spamming so much?
If you don't like the server
Just leave it
Instead of crying like kids lol
Don't think that you can make players hate the ot or leave it when you make these bla bla bla

Dude, what do you want?!
Why are you spamming so much?
If you don't like the server
Just leave it
Instead of crying like kids lol
Don't think that you can make players hate the ot or leave it when you make these bla bla bla
attention wh**s aka unnamed
kids of tibia =D
always complain and spamm ded ots! on every server they play, nothing new
but i like you little warrior you know why =D @Unnameed_

anyways, is there any good wars? im planing to start next week much more active again. for a while atleast
write to me in pm guys who know's me if its worth to come with some guys and war some on this realesta highrate

Last edited:
attention wh**s aka unnamed
kids of tibia =D
always complain and spamm ded ots! on every server they play, nothing new
but i like you little warrior you know why =D @Unnameed_

anyways, is there any good wars? im planing to start next week much more active again. for a while atleast
write to me in pm guys who know's me if its worth to come with some guys and war some on this realesta highrate
Hmm we have some wars, tamam legendo with killiano made very good team but they dieing in 3 min so we needed to make 2 polish teams so here are 3 teams now legends from tamam, legends opiiks and legends from mietek [mietek died yesterday 10 times by swe and from us so he was crying probably xlog but its mietek he will back 100% today] so shajkan the legend u probably need to join swe team cuz what can i say just check whats happening with legendo tammamo duo with killiano inspykano u need to help them bro
BTW SWE PLAYERS FROM TAMAMO AND KILIANO TRASHTALKS: "We have skill u guys are botters" ~ plataoplomo on pyramide ank 2k19

@ruth just caught a botter on afk train skill on slimes. sent u cams on priv. give a feedback here of how u punish this guy. the cam is 100% evidence.

Server dying or worth to play?
if u wanna play from 0 to hero its not worth cuz max 5 days and its gg, many botters 0 gms funny is that even randoms are botting and when im asking why they botting they saying "all here are botting so who cares"
Today i had this situation some random started attacking me with 100% shooted sd when i asked why hes botting he said this ^<
GM ruthless is counting money just let this ot die we are just fighting with randoms if u wanna play now its just waste of time

if u wanna play from 0 to hero its not worth cuz max 5 days and its gg, many botters 0 gms funny is that even randoms are botting and when im asking why they botting they saying "all here are botting so who cares"
Today i had this situation some random started attacking me with 100% shooted sd when i asked why hes botting he said this ^<
GM ruthless is counting money just let this ot die we are just fighting with randoms if u wanna play now its just waste of time

I'm pretty sure noone from gms said that, so you can forgive yourself when you start to bullshiting.

this ot shine for blinded gm's. too much spoof when they are opening, and goodbye my friends! .

i played soo much on this server in other versions and when they decide, they make a crashdb dont know how but everything will removed and goodbye, no thankz. never i gona play again on this.

I'm pretty sure noone from gms said that, so you can forgive yourself when you start to bullshiting.
wtf what u talking about check one more time what i said WHAT NOONE FROM GMS SAID THAT i said players not gms check ^ one more time

Im still having fun on my 16 lvl paladin, full rpg, i decided to be the first paladin that will be using fist fighting :) Im always with cast on, u can watch my adventures. Cpun Pierwsza Klasa is my name. Send parcels with donations to carlin, THX :)

Last edited:
Im still having fun on my 16 lvl paladin, full rpg, i decided to be the first paladin that will be using fist fighting :) Im always with cast on, u can watch my adventures. Cpun Pierwsza Klasa is my name. Send parcels with donations to carlin, THX :)
Who used fist fighting on your head as a child?

its good server obviously war server so makers doesnt really matter because as mage solo its easy enough anyway. But if what is true GM should DELETE people for using bot to shoot sds

2 highrate editions later the fragless noobers that get a heart attack the moment they get sd'd twice in a row are still complaining about aimbots, git gud 🤪

@ruth just caught a botter on afk train skill on slimes. sent u cams on priv. give a feedback here of how u punish this guy. the cam is 100% evidence.
Dont Tell me you caught a botter
When your char is the top one on highscore distance 97 and dont Tell me you made that manuell Will just make a fool of yourself

”typlo pvpgod” name

From hero to zero?
Why don't u play from nursery to primary school? 🤔

there is one weird thing. when you reach 8 magic level on ek your magic level won't progress anymore.

edit

it was graphic bug. the progress bar wasnt showing any percents at all. reinstalled client and it works

Back