• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dont Tell me you caught a botter
When your char is the top one on highscore distance 97 and dont Tell me you made that manuell Will just make a fool of yourself

”typlo pvpgod” name

thats not my character, use a brain Shajkan, i never use bot and you know it :)

My nick is Cpun Pierwsza Klasa, aje.

Additionaly, from now on you are hunted for making me look like a boter. I will never forgive you to say that im botter when i hate bots so hard, and be sure i gonna follow you everywhere with my fist fighting paladin. Just tell me your nick and you will never log in and feel safe again.

Anyway, as i see now on the webpage the top dist paladin got ban for 2 days. A small price for a 2 weeks of full bezkarne skillowanko and having a top distance fighting. This is why botters will never learn that boting is not worth. I dont know why every owner of server is scared of give the instant delete ON EVERY CHARACTER that was logged in with the botters ip adress. No discussion, no tallking. Delete 3-4 players like that and nobody will ever use bot again. So simple. But they just cant.

Last edited:
thats not my character, use a brain Shajkan, i never use bot and you know it :)

My nick is Cpun Pierwsza Klasa, aje.

Additionaly, from now on you are hunted for making me look like a boter. I will never forgive you to say that im botter when i hate bots so hard, and be sure i gonna follow you everywhere with my fist fighting paladin. Just tell me your nick and you will never log in and feel safe again.

Anyway, as i see now on the webpage the top dist paladin got ban for 2 days. A small price for a 2 weeks of full bezkarne skillowanko and having a top distance fighting. This is why botters will never learn that boting is not worth. I dont know why every owner of server is scared of give the instant delete ON EVERY CHARACTER that was logged in with the botters ip adress. No discussion, no tallking. Delete 3-4 players like that and nobody will ever use bot again. So simple. But they just cant.
well they or someone was using your name
and it was a paladin that u usually play,

anyways my misstake i guess.
and ye i will start in like 7 days if the server still alive so you can go ahead and hunt me then no problemas :)

I forgive you brother, because you couldnt know. And as you my brother, i need to love you with all my heart forever.

as a junky, i can change my mind many many times.
Post automatically merged:

02:50 Warning! The murder of Marduk Ek was not justified.
02:50 You advanced in distance fighting.
02:51 Marduk Pvp: adori vita vis
02:51 Warning! The murder of Marduk Pvp was not justified.
02:51 You advanced from Level 16 to Level 22.

The knight that i reported yesterday and wrote to ruth on priv wasnt banned. So i though, he is doin the same thing tonight.

Sadly for him, Typloshiion the Almighty Warrior is not sleeping at all because he cant. He needs to protect Realesta aka perlicowaigliczanka74.net from people breaking law. I published my cam so you can watch how 15 paladin can solo 122ek + 45ms. You think its impossible, huh ? HAHA ! Only PVPGOD like me can face things like that.
2Marduk EkElite Knight84
84 sword fighting . Being top 2. How many skills did he made on bot ? Will 3 days of banishment compensate that he have top 2 sword fighting making it illegal way ? Will you finally support manual players and start to delete boted characters ? Do you really think, that its funny to play manual, train your skills which is boring as fuck, then suddenly a boter got a great idea to make top 3/2/1 skill because all he can have for that as a punishment is 3 days banishment + u can probably buy unban ?
Post automatically merged:

IMPORTANT THING ! VVVVVVVVVV

Are you sure on 7.4 there was something like throwing star ? xD the same atk as bolt, but can be used with shield. Are u god damn sure this is something that is not breaking whole balance ? xD

Last edited:
U will start in 7 days? probably new edition or other server
Yes i Will have more activity in one week. I hope the server Will stil be Alive, beacuse i cant be asked to start a lowrate server right now 🤣 Anyways its up to you players if the server Will last or not, i enjoy realesta the most nowdays Anyways

Keep fighting and Well make 2-3 big teams and go for obs everyday👌

Hello why 190 rp (top one) is hitting for max 40 (average hit is 7) from power bolts into 120 mage ? no stone skin. Tested 50 hits. Its 190 rp, he should hit average around 100~~ . Atm average is around 1-7 dmg.

Hello why 190 rp (top one) is hitting for max 40 (average hit is 7) from power bolts into 120 mage ? no stone skin. Tested 50 hits. Its 190 rp, he should hit average around 100~~ . Atm average is around 1-7 dmg.

XD

what so funny huh ? that 190 rp hit 0 from bolts into people XDDDDDDDD ? You are "7.4 god" aka lizodupsko mietka so you know what dmg u had on lvl 190. Sadly your memories from rl tibia 7.4 is from lvls 50~~ ;/ 190 rp mediva hits 100+ from bolts into people.

Peace

what so funny huh ? that 190 rp hit 0 from bolts into people XDDDDDDDD ? You are "7.4 god" aka lizodupsko mietka so you know what dmg u had on lvl 190. Sadly your memories from rl tibia 7.4 is from lvls 50~~ ;/ 190 rp mediva hits 100+ from bolts into people.

Peace

you havent played medivia apparently if u think that's the case XD go play on eggsteria bro and dont talk about 7.4 if u dont know jack shit about it

I find it hillarious how all the top 100 people from Redemption stopped playing there, many of them because the game got too boring because of 150+ lvls. And then they play here with already lvl 190 on server lol.

The game didnt get too boring, other server started and they went there and when the other server emptied out Encounter started and no one wanted to come back

kkkk 190 rp hit 7-40 from power bolt iwth 95 distance fighting, still some shity idiot will tell me its normal :D

kkkk 190 rp hit 7-40 from power bolt iwth 95 distance fighting, still some shity idiot will tell me its normal :D

Watch 4-5 cams from oldschool tibia with paladin hunting literally any monster and if you find me one hit with bolt higher than 135 im gonna give you a pizza

find me one old shcool cam with paladin higher lvl than 100 and i gonna give u 100000 dollars XD, obviously 7.4 rp with lvl 190 will hit for 100+ into people from power bolts. only cancer players like u that are "missing old shcool 7.4 climats" can say something different XXDDDDDDDDDD

u missing 7.4 climat, but u also miss a brain if u think 7.4 tibia paladin wouldnt hit for 100 into a guy if would have 190 lvl and 95 dist. XD

@Shajkan421 already died u need to wait for other server or new edition longtermserver.net called realesta
Ur funny when u said "i will start in one week" xD

Back