• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I don't think so, just some rpg players but you still can have a fun

Hello, i played all time after start that edition. Yesterday i got banned for my 3 runemakers also my main is here, i got banishment for "spellcast-runemaker" by CM FLOPPS. Situation of ban: 1:49 Cm flopps tped to me and say hello to me after 10 seconds i anwser him hey after 5 second more i said sup? After 10 second he start banning all my makers. i start talk with cm flopp on ctrl: for polish ppl i wont translate tat

01:52 Gamemaster: jestes zalogowany od dluzszego czasu, uzyles kilkakrotnie spella jak Cie testowalem
01:52 Gamemaster: po czym sie pojawilem, rowniez go uzyles podczas testu
(tak ja moiwlem po 5 sekundach odpisalem mu hey i sup minelo 5 sekund i na KAZDYM po KOLEI zrobilem po 2 lub 3 x runy z full mane kazdym osobna nie wszystkie odrazu )
01:53 Purlak Halo: JAK MAILEM FULL MANE
01:53 Purlak Halo: to uzylem po 3 razy
01:53 Gamemaster: za kazdym razem jak Cie sprawdzilem uzyles czaru
01:53 Purlak Halo: jak za kazdym razem?
01:53 Purlak Halo: kiedy
Na to pytanbie nie odpowiedzial mi kiedy mnie testowal
01:53 Purlak Halo: DAJ MI DOWOD
01:53 Purlak Halo: co to ma byc?
01:54 Gamemaster: ale co ja mam Ci udowadniac skoro bociles ?
01:54 Purlak Halo: nie mozesz od tak banowac ludzi
01:54 Purlak Halo: co to ma byc?
01:54 Gamemaster: oczywiscie, ze moge
01:56 Purlak Halo: a ja po kolei po 3x runy zroiblem na mcku?
01:56 Purlak Halo: bot by nie uzyl na kazdym mc odrazu?
01:56 Purlak Halo: odpowiedz mi na to
01:57 Gamemaster: znajde chwile to Ci wysle qyazo
01:58 Gamemaster: zbedne tlumaczenia
01:58 Gamemaster: co do botow to sie nie myle :)
01:58 Purlak Halo: To dlaczego twoim zdaniem jak juz byles pewien ze "boce" sprwadzales mnie hello?
01:59 Gamemaster: czysta ciekawosc czy jestes w poblizu
01:59 Purlak Halo: to neizly bot odpisujacy po 10 sekundach
01:59 Gamemaster: przestrzegaj regulaminu, a bedzie wszystko cacy :)
01:59 Gamemaster: pozdrawiam
01:59 Your request has been closed.
I zamknal reporta xD

Also funny situation i was on mainland before punio char and i manaburning my mana all time and very late in night i just see highcores magic lvl Punio chars has 3-4 mlvl more than ofc he could use ring of healing or life ring, but in first day who has money for that? he played sorc only with one char.Second day i sleep for like 8 hours and start again manaburning all time what did i see in highscores? punio 34 mlvl my 29 xD. Check his stream he gfb everything 24/7 on fking low rat rate how he has that big amount of gfb in depo? Question is for you :)

Im highly not recommend that ot it was my and my friend last time when he log in on realesta. Thats why nonone of war players also war team dont play here

JEZUS OTS

Also this ot is full spooof im 100 % sure 1.1k record? i meet only 2 person for like 2 days in kazo, when i lvl up my makers swamp trolls alaways empty sometimes 1-2 guys, Rotworms venore i meet 1 person also on rookgaard when i lvl up my makers i went to poison cave just West side of isnalnd and full spawn.

Last edited:
Also funny situation i was on mainland before punio char and i manaburning my mana all time and very late in night i just see highcores magic lvl Punio chars has 3-4 mlvl more than ofc he could use ring of healing or life ring, but in first day who has money for that? he played sorc only with one char.Second day i sleep for like 8 hours and start again manaburning all time what did i see in highscores? punio 34 mlvl my 29 xD. Check his stream he gfb everything 24/7 on fking low rat rate how he has that big amount of gfb in depo? Question is for you :)

you know that 1 guy making mlvl/runes to him? xddddd

Hello, i played all time after start that edition. Yesterday i got banned for my 3 runemakers also my main is here, i got banishment for "spellcast-runemaker" by CM FLOPPS. Situation of ban: 1:49 Cm flopps tped to me and say hello to me after 10 seconds i anwser him hey after 5 second more i said sup? After 10 second he start banning all my makers. i start talk with cm flopp on ctrl: for polish ppl i wont translate tat

01:52 Gamemaster: jestes zalogowany od dluzszego czasu, uzyles kilkakrotnie spella jak Cie testowalem
(tak ja moiwlem po 5 sekundach odpisalem mu hey i sup minelo 5 sekund i na KAZDYM po KOLEI zrobilem po 2 lub 3 x runy z full mane kazdym osobna nie wszystkie odrazu )
01:58 Purlak Halo: To dlaczego twoim zdaniem jak juz byles pewien ze "boce" sprwadzales mnie hello?
I zamknal reporta xD

Im highly not recommend that ot it was my and my friend last time when he log in on realesta. Thats why nonone of war players also war team dont play here

JEZUS OTS

Also this ot is full spooof im 100 % sure 1.1k record? i meet only 2 person for like 2 days in kazo, when i lvl up my makers swamp trolls alaways empty sometimes 1-2 guys, Rotworms venore i meet 1 person also on rookgaard when i lvl up my makers i went to poison cave just West side of isnalnd and full spawn.
i think everyone know that this flopp is completely retarded and should lose his position long time ago. he connected my bedmages with someone else bedmages only because similar nicknames without looking for ip connections of those chars and banned for "massive farm" since i didnt made any runes on them yet xD

i think everyone know that this flopp is completely retarded and should lose his position long time ago. he connected my bedmages with someone else bedmages only because similar nicknames without looking for ip connections of those chars and banned for "massive farm" since i didnt made any runes on them yet xD
Now that's sound retarded hahah.
About @Glosnek13 post: don't you have cams that could prove your point? I think that there is auto cam enabled in the client, but I might be wrong. At work atm, so I cannot check it.

I zamknal reporta xD

JEZUS OTS

The Jesus bug will be fixed after next server save, thanks for report. Unfortunately I can not refer to your ban it was 100% fair.

The Jesus bug will be fixed after next server save, thanks for report. Unfortunately I can not refer to your ban it was 100% fair.
100 % fair? So why u want talk with m,e and CM FLOPPS on ts?

Why when i told u give back my money which i spent for pacc and scrolls u said " Its done for me im think now u are botter"
Think=100 %?

Highly not recommend ots

Last edited:
Since I had some reports regarding this server. Realesta reports the correct number of players online.
Out of 876 connections to their server, 553 are unique IPs (63.13%), 28 connections are considered as MCs and he returns a correct number of players online (848).

you know that 1 guy making mlvl/runes to him? xddddd
"Also funny situation i was on mainland before punio char and i manaburning my mana all time and very late in night i just see highcores magic lvl Punio chars has 3-4 mlvl more than ofc he could use ring of healing or life ring, but in first day who has money for that?"

Now that's sound retarded hahah.
About @Glosnek13 post: don't you have cams that could prove your point? I think that there is auto cam enabled in the client, but I might be wrong. At work atm, so I cannot check it.
U have to turn on cam, but he had logs from me and still want talk with me on ts with CM FLOPPS so?I had to time to make screenshots because he banning 1 mc 3 sex next 2x mc but i was sure i have to just talk With tomciopaluch and eveyrthing will be ok xD thats why i just copy our talk on ctrl R instead of making screen because i knew that tomcioplauch has logs...

Last edited:
Since I had some reports regarding this server. Realesta reports the correct number of players online.
Out of 876 connections to their server, 553 are unique IPs (63.13%), 28 connections are considered as MCs and he returns a correct number of players online (848).
You should check the retrocores. The king of the spoof 🥴

We had almost same situation, 1 GM banned us for virtual machine and then when we were talking with him on ctrl+r he told us that he was wrong and he unbanned us ^^

So many bots on this ot, you report someone and silence from GMs. They said that this edition will be other "free from bots" but it is same. Like for example carlin house above food shop there is like 20 characters, and noone check them. :D
LULESTA

So many bots on this ot, you report someone and silence from GMs. They said that this edition will be other "free from bots" but it is same. Like for example carlin house above food shop there is like 20 characters, and noone check them. :D
LULESTA
Dude its 1000+ players. Retrocores has that aswell. Medivia aswell. You really think any of this servers are bot free xd? Its full of mc's and bots.

"Also funny situation i was on mainland before punio char and i manaburning my mana all time and very late in night i just see highcores magic lvl Punio chars has 3-4 mlvl more than ofc he could use ring of healing or life ring, but in first day who has money for that?"

Bitch more pls coz you have suffered tremendous loss of whole what? few h of gameplay? As to Punio he easily made 20k on the first day to afford manas and rings while u were sitting around mana burning on bot. Enought said ur case was vetted by Ruth and thats solid proof for my belief so away with you scrub.

Tibianitis Will be bot free

Yep sure if they have 50 GMs to maintain control over 1000+ players cause otherwise it takes 1h cavebot on rook then u go fibula for 20min with few bp fire fields and u got urself new maker, hurray!!

Lets be real, the most we can hope for is getting rid of huge scale farms and those who really abuse the market.

FIRST THING: 1000+? its not realesta where you have 4+mc for each guy so its gonna be more like 100-400 players online.
SECOND THING: you got yourself 11 druid - so what ? they will ban you anyway if you mc no matter if you cavebot that druid or make it by your own hands. I dont see a point in this (plus you risk your main character just to create few uhs). And cavebotting for longer time (making higher lvl with bot) will be impossible due to active gamemasters.

SO YE it will be bot free :) (talking about cavebotting higher lvls / farm of mcs) of course making 11 druid may be possible if gamemaster are offline - but what that gives you? i can make 11 druid too with my own hands - so ?
Post automatically merged:

unless you want to make 11 druid everytime they ban you xD good luck with that - exping it, buying uh spell, getting eq (if you give eq yourself from other character - its saved in logs and that character can be banned too = you lose eq). Plus vps and vpn are easy to track and they will be first to be checked if the character isnt cheating so good luck with that. And if you plan on using phone internet and other laptop so they dont track you main character keep in mind they can write down your phone ip and your laptop id after you get banned and you will be first to check if you not cheating after you create new character
Post automatically merged:

i will laugh when they ban your 11 druid and your main 70 knight after you post on their forum that it was your brother making uhs for you and asking for unban xD good luck bro

Last edited:
@DzonyZony And if I'm going to set farm on pc while playing manually on laptop with diff netwerk? Never parcel anything just have as stash house of gear on fibula and 1.5k for spell is easily made from 8-11lvl. Then multiply the amount of people who do same by 100x on 24/7 basis. War for total control over bots is futile.

One or two weeks realesta die

Last edited by a moderator:
Back