• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Trifer do you think its impossible to make program that shows you ips that use more than 1 client? Farm on laptop is stupid. You Will get ban faster than you think. Only farm i could See to have a chance to suceed Would be 5 different laptops with 5 different internets without using vpns.
Post automatically merged:

Im writing On Phone it automatically puts dots sry for that

Deduch have fun play realeata where is 80% mc farm rune makers
And punio have exp 1kk per hour
One more week and ppl will have 100+ lv then they start fight and it will be boring after some time.
Then ots die and after one month will be next edition like always.
And here we go again the same and again the same and again the same ...
Have fun

"Go ahead and spam this to the zdehlantis thread " well we are spamming this in the zdehlantis thread called realesta prosperity :)

Nonone of war team playing there 2 days more and punio with his team ( all ms and ed in top 20) will exiving rpg player after be killed by them will xlog like on every realesta edition so ots has 3-4 days more then be zdechlica

One more week and ppl will have 100+ lv then they start fight and it will be boring after some time.
Then ots die and after one month will be next edition like always.
And here we go again the same and again the same and again the same ...
Have fun

Thats every ot server ever.. name 1 server where this didnt happen except maybe old Tibianic. Then theres 2 different types of players the ones who can enjoy the time the server is active until it dies and the ones crying on forums for a good server thats never gonna open.
Do you honestly think this tibiantis will be any different? it will be the same active for 2-4 weeks then die.

Yes i think that tibiantis will be long term ots. If not i will delete account on otland and finish with tibia

Yes i think that tibiantis will be long term ots. If not i will delete account on otland and finish with tibia
Hey buddy I just decided to write you give you my feedback about our community nowadays.
Hope you take a time to read me. Thanks.

Look I used to have the same though and still have the same feeling like you. I really hate our community nowadays. Old tibia for this community is based to make no sense wars and quit. They don't enjoy the RPG. Everything about RPG is lost for most of the oldschool tibia players. Nowadays it's based on buying runes, cash, characters. They're trying to be some business man from a stupid Morpg game. I know sounds ridiculous but is what it is. The thing is I really like this game. Probably I been playing this game for more than 16 years and I only played Tibia. I tried other games but this one is what got me addicted.
In our community you can find like a 75% players that just wanna buy chars, runes, cash for rl money just to fight and make boring wars to make full their ego. Then you can find a 20% of a toxic community that I don't know why but they are all from the same country. And a 5 % that just wanna be far away from this community, enjoy the hours that they have free in their day to play a bit cause of the nicely nostalgia of the game.
Well actually and personally I'm a part of this 5%. And what I do is playing servers where this community that we have nowadays are not playing. And the nice and funny thing is that I found more people like me and I'm enjoying the game more than what I enjoyed in the last 2 years. Actually I'm playing a server 7.8 with old mechanics named Sabrehaven. (I'm not trying to spam) And man... you dont know how relax I feel right now. If you ever feel that you're in this small group. Feel free to msg me. And ignore the toxic people who just trying to laugh about your feedback which is true.

Cheers.

@ruth Why didn't you add gfb immune mobs on brides? Now Punio team took over the spot and made 30 lvls above everyone else in a day. The loot rate is so low that I cant afford to buy runes leaving me with getting 4x less exp than people who just do nothing and wait for their makers to hand them 20bp gfb so they can hunt whatever yields best exp with no regards to waste. I'm gutted.

crying about farms and ppl online again xDDDD
guys grow up, business is bussines, Ruth isnt charity organization

crying about farms and ppl online again xDDDD
guys grow up, business is bussines, Ruth isnt charity organization

What I meant is that farming became mandatory and before on 2x loot I could have 2 makers and still keep up with top 10. Now I can't and those who run 3 chars on pc + additional 3 on laptop connected to phone network have a huge advantage.

I don't think you even need a laptop and a different connection. They were not too eager to ban anyone since creation of this servidor

What I meant is that farming became mandatory and before on 2x loot I could have 2 makers and still keep up with top 10. Now I can't and those who run 3 chars on pc + additional 3 on laptop connected to phone network have a huge advantage.
you know what to do, but you dont want to

this serveer is fucked up, why? If you even stand there and do nothing and Gm shows up on the screen and you don't answer him, you get a Ban. If you expose yourself to a phallow and I'm welding monsters, you kill them and you're not satisfied with writing on Default and spamming "kkk xD iks de" it's still a Ban.
so say hello tibia 2k28

Back