• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Launch date:
[28.02, Friday 18:00 CET]

www.Realesta74.net

[World configuration]:
-Datacenter France, Gravelines (Europe),
-RPG 7.4 Realmap server with custom content,
-PVP-Enforced,
-Custom, smooth Antibot Client,
-USA Proxy.

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 5x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 30 : 4x
3. Stage : Level 31 to 50 : 3.5x
4. Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 3x
5. Stage : Level 71 to 90 : 2.5x
6. Stage : Level 91 to 110 : 2x
7. Stage : Level 111 to 999 : 1.5x

[Game Configuration]:
-Loot rate: 1.5x
-Magic rate: 1x
-Skill rate: 2x
-Spawn rate: 1x
-PvP-Enforced rate: 1x

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Frag duration: 24h
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 7 days.
-Final ban time: 30 days.
-Red skull disappear when all frags gone.
-Warnings to 7 days ban: 1
-Warnings to 30 days ban: 2
-Warnings to deletion: 3

[Gameplay]:
-Modified speed formula
-Expshare & Vocation Hunt
-Boosted spawns
-Instant travel "bring me to"
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Server is using account balance and transfer system in NPCs
-Advanced Tasks,
-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 5% more exp if you enable it without password),
-Recorder system built-in client,
-Guild war system,
-New hunting places,

More detailed information.

Screenshoots.

Videos.

Attachments

Last edited:
Any chance to lower mc allowed to 1 ? so gameplay gonna be balanced and mages wont pg so hard ?
also any chance to make deal that if some maker is catched on botting, theres goin to be deleted all chars logged throu the ip/pc hardware ?
if yes then i gonna join and give it a try.

Can you please clearly state the changes made since previous release and are you going to restrict the number of MC's to 1 solely for the purpose of monk maker? Wish to see people hunting with summons, not going tomb with infinite runes.

c) Multi Clienting
-Playing more than 3 characters in one player device.
-Punishment: Banishment or deletion depending on the severity of the violation which reflects negatively on the entire account of the player in the future.

This ought to be changed. Managing 4 chars simultaneously is a pain in the ass in itself, I want to play tibia not farming simulator. This rule alone compels you to use bot cause its just too much hassle to use tasker without alarms etc. it makes players who aren't highly competitive simply drop out on a long run. Cavebotting should result in instant deletion whereas if you're caught mass farming runes all makers should get deleted while your main char would get a few days ban + a warning strike.

Too bad. I hoped on some highrate. Gl with the lowrate but i guess you'll lose it against tibiantis

@ruth
you gonna ban for auto bed mages, runemaking on bot or its legal? want to be sure, because last time i waste time for prepare 20 bed mages and after few days you decide to ban for that.
everyone knows that realesta isnt "serious" low rate without bots thats why im asking how to make runes this time.

Too bad. I hoped on some highrate. Gl with the lowrate but i guess you'll lose it against tibiantis
Those are two entirely different servers. Realesta is pvp-enfo with emphasis on wars alongside plenty of spawns and end game content whereas Tibiantis is strictly hardcore rpg and unless youre prepared to spend month on skilling, making lootbags on dwarfs and waiting in 5h queue to enter veno d lair then youre not cut out for it.

I'll play both regardless and watch as the story unfolds having high hopes that at least one of them will truly contain botting this time around.

@ruth
you gonna ban for auto bed mages, runemaking on bot or its legal? want to be sure, because last time i waste time for prepare 20 bed mages and after few days you decide to ban for that.
everyone knows that realesta isnt "serious" low rate without bots thats why im asking how to make runes this time.

he will ban/delete auto bed Mages and Botrune makers for sure.ı think there will be 4-5 gms.

@ruth

We are limiting bed usage to level 50 this time, runemaking on bot isn't legal ofc.

We are limiting bed usage to level 50 this time, runemaking on bot isn't legal ofc.
oh ok sound goods, keep baning ppl for runemaking then your server should be alive longer I think, even if tibianits will be open, ppl still can stay here for fights

banning makers gives nothing, 10 editions of realesta and retrocores/mastercores proved this already, but u are too retarded to understand.
instant delete main chars for using any bot on any other character, even this one that was just logged in once (because friend gave u pasword to do something etc) so people gonna be scared and will never use bot. You gonna delete main char of leader of some guild ? Its good, they will leave the server, but at next edition they will never use bot again, because they will learn. Nowadays gms are just too big pussies and scared that they gonna lose money money because somebody gonna leave their ots. LOL

P.S
I gonna sell 100 bp sd explo and uhs at third day of server, just pm me so u can order already :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why is loot so boosted from Frosts and some other monsters? DSM 0.3% // RH 0.375% // Tower shield 0.9%
To compare, loot on vanilla 7.7 from DL is DSM 0.1% // RH 0.2% // Tower shield 0.3%
So basically on Realesta the loot from Frost Dragon is like 2.5x higher value than the loot from Dragon Lord (if DL loot on realesta is accurrate)?
Combined with 1.5x loot rate makes it even higher. People are going to have infinity gold because of highly boosted loot from certain monsters.
If the loot is boosted from other creatures i think we should know about it because it affects the balance of the game, so please either balance the loot or make it transparent and give us a monster page on the wiki which lists loot chance for every item for every monster and not just the custom monsters.

Last edited:
Back