• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ofc this server is corruped not recommend. At start this ot i with punio left rookgaard at the same time but in night he had 2 or more mlvl than me ( he didnt use any roh) i mana burning mana all time all day all night and morning he has like 5 mlvle more than me XD

OPEN UR EYES STOP PLAYING ON SHIT OTS WITHOUT REAL PLAYERS NOT SPOOF LIKE REALESTA OR RETRO SERVER WILL BE DEAD FAST

SO SAY STOP TO RETARDED ADMIN/STREAMER WHO HAS ONLY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN HEAD

PLEASE BAN THIS CORRUPTED OTS FROM SERVERLIST/OTLAND

whats the point of playin server where 1 kid can just get free cash/level/m level haha fuck that realesta shit, nothing changes - every edition same shiiiiiiiiiiiit

I love how everyone act surprised, there has been so many editions with same issues and people just keep playing it. Now I know how polish people can still vote for the same leading party in government elections after all shit that happend during their time.

I love how everyone act surprised, there has been so many editions with same issues and people just keep playing it. Now I know how polish people can still vote for the same leading party in government elections after all shit that happend during their time.
Noone is surprised
people knew that this is corrupt ots
we just let more and more people know

Ruthless still get profit from realesta so u can guys forgot about big changes in future, and you shouldnt be angy for him. Punio is his friend from years they supports each other. Corrupted, full of bots but serious profit and still top1 client.

Ruthless still get profit from realesta so u can guys forgot about big changes in future, and you shouldnt be angy for him. Punio is his friend from years they supports each other. Corrupted, full of bots but serious profit and still top1 client.

What do you mean? I improving server everyday and I'm planning alot of changes in the future.

@ruth I guess he meant that even if you improve your server, fundamentals for being a serious server will be still fucked up, cause of bots and corruption. I think you're server is the new equivalent of oldera and danera.

What do you mean? I improving server everyday and I'm planning alot of changes in the future.
Improving server everyday?
Last 3-4 editions nothing new was added
you are just recycling working server every 3-4 months for free cash

coldwind was added on realesta 1.5 year ago with all the current respawns
you only added medusas (1 year ago) and quest for lvl 200+ which maybe 5 people did in the last few editions
You deleted part of your custom content (horsemans and quest on horseman), changed few respawns and lowered rewards from tasks
Nothing else is different.
This edition nothing at all was added - no new spawn, no changes
The fact that the server is stable, doesnt lagg or rollback is your only plus

Your administration, GMs and CMs are notoriously terrible - bad decisions or no reaction at all
Favouritism towards punio, giving him GM and free items and more
Everyone who talks about your server says the same thing:
server is very good, but its corrupted as fuck

you lost reputation with most of the community, everyone dislikes you and that shows in each edition
1.5 year ago you had succesfull edition with stable player base for 4 months and the only reason it failed was because of rollback and cloning items
now you had perfect opportunity with 1.8k players online but 1 month later 400 people online, with no rollbacks, crash or cloning - everyone quit because they got dissapointed by your corruption again

Best part? you're not even defending yourself because you know its true

no need to improve anything anymore cuz punio killed server at the time he logged in GM at stream, cheers

and what do you expect ? punio is the only reason players actually joint his OT so they can fight against or with him, of course he is getting free shit what do you expect him to grind ? he doesnt play other OT's because he can't die there that much, on realesta he can drop everything on red skull and have 20 same backpacks in depot, simple

every realesta highrate edition ended in 2 weeks, the video that comes from Pershing POV had incredibly overpowered party experience allowing you to get 200% more exp from monsters as long as you had 4 different vocations in a hunt, people got to level 200's real quick but it was fun to fight i remember, still didnt last more than 3 weeks

yea - the easier the server gets the less people will care about quitting or staying, if you can just level up char in three days to be 200 you dont care as much as you would play two months to reach this stage of the game

yeah, now imagine a certain someone gets all the supplies he needs just because he is a streamer XD

Needle ot !!! Feel free to play!

But alone HAH 🤭

// Once a ruthless gonna sell his files to some1 serious it might be worth to even start to play there otherwise this ot is a joke XD

Just keep opening h rates, i dont think so ppl will waste their time for another low rates with a bug for money or points like at every edition and bunjo with an access to gm XD

Last edited:
At the beggining realesta was h/medium rate server, easier gamplay etc, most ppl were playing for fun, Punio had access to GM but it was easy server so nobody cares about that, everyone was fighthing even you had a charcter to fight.
Last 3-4 editions were "low" rate editions were you had to make farms and exp alot, I know that server is alive longer and u earn more money BUT every edition is totaly empty after few months so you open another one with small changes like balancing respawns, changing loot, doing cosmetic things thats all.
People picks up gold from monsters while punio doesnt care about thats because he got unlimited points for sale, depo full of parcels with runes,cash, sometimes he keeps his loot in depo and doesnt need to sell it because he still got cash xD You know something about his runemakers? he need its?? If he uses runemakers, have u ever check his farm xD?
But my main question is why Punios charcter is dashing without mouse left button clicking?(dont try talk shit about better pc again) Im sure you know the answer ur smart guy :> You added latency fix in your download section maybe you should add guide how to get dash like punio so everyone can try it ? : D

Back