• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I make 2 lv on rook and when i go kill rats there was 9 lv cavebot xd
Ppl make 20 lv rune makers by cavebot...
If you dont use bot on this ots you are loser

Server is full of ppl, ofc 70% are mc but almost every spot is taken by someone. I'm lvl 50 and i wont take part in war in future because realesta isn't worth to spend money and time, I did it 2 times at redemption and encounter and it was waste IN MY OPINION.

This time I play with rl friends and we have noobs fights with random guys at respawns xD its also funny.

You dont have to take part in hlvls fights. Enjoy server in your own way.

Punio is never strong as he is at realesta. Ofc his streams community support him alot but i'm sure Ruth doesnt ban his makers, maybe he doesnt need makers because who need with unlimited premmium points xD

That's why realeste never be serious low rate, check old realesta servers, they are still online but they never be alive again, one day I ask Ruth for option to transfer char beetwen servers but he ignore it.

Guys just dont take this server too serious, get a bot like everyone and enjoy ur 7.4 feelings in 2020 xD
Remember if realesta die again your character worths nothing and you have to wait for another one.

Realesta for me is still best server becsuse of perfect client but never be serious low rate.

Server is full of ppl, ofc 70% are mc but almost every spot is taken by someone. I'm lvl 50 and i wont take part in war in future because realesta isn't worth to spend money and time, I did it 2 times at redemption and encounter and it was waste IN MY OPINION.

This time I play with rl friends and we have noobs fights with random guys at respawns xD its also funny.

Punio is never strong as he is at realesta. Ofc his streams community support him alot but i'm sure Ruth doesnt ban his makers, maybe he doesnt need makers because who need with unlimited premmium points xD

That's why realeste never be serious low rate, check old realesta servers, they are still online but they never be alive again, one day I ask Ruth for option to transfer char beetwen servers but he ignore it.

Guys just dont take this server too serious, get a bot like everyone and enjoy ur 7.4 feelings in 2020 xD
Remember if realesta die again your character worths nothing and you have to wait for another one.

Realesta for me is still best server becsuse of perfect client but never be serious low rate.

Preach, kijek is just too WOKE.

Some proofs of corruption of GM on this OT,
GM banning for no reason my 3 characters, nothing i did is set in regulations.
Firstly as I reported someone for using more than 3 chars, THE SAME GM told me that it is "perfecly legal" to have more than 3 clients on different computers. Now he banned PERMANENTLY BANNED my 3 makers which i have on my laptop next to me (which is Linux as you can see at second photo and got VM windows 7 on it, as realesta doesn't support linux.
This is a joke ots, with a joke GM's
If somebody says that this server is not corrupt he is an idiot.
1584631935208.png

1584631657520.png

@ruth Tomek plx fix killing runemakers with scorpion without frag, the problems is at midnight there is no active GM, and when i kill runemakers on bot with scorpion - I lose skull before they die from poiosn and i still get frags and redskull, cmon, make it possible to kill bot's without frag like on medivia etc. It suck as fuck, I get redskulled without pz , I can walk inside Depot and i get redskull and 15min inside depot.

No! Killers of bots must make rs. I bot a lot and dont want die...

@ruth Tomek plx fix killing runemakers with scorpion without frag, the problems is at midnight there is no active GM, and when i kill runemakers on bot with scorpion - I lose skull before they die from poiosn and i still get frags and redskull, cmon, make it possible to kill bot's without frag like on medivia etc. It suck as fuck, I get redskulled without pz , I can walk inside Depot and i get redskull and 15min inside depot.

relog after u lose pz, should solve the problem

i like to present you ifnromation this ot very bad, i don''t kn ow why you weste your time here, .

image0 (1).jpg

its fake? no it real want more pics write me.
Post automatically merged:

Some proofs of corruption of GM on this OT,
GM banning for no reason my 3 characters, nothing i did is set in regulations.
Firstly as I reported someone for using more than 3 chars, THE SAME GM told me that it is "perfecly legal" to have more than 3 clients on different computers. Now he banned PERMANENTLY BANNED my 3 makers which i have on my laptop next to me (which is Linux as you can see at second photo and got VM windows 7 on it, as realesta doesn't support linux.
This is a joke ots, with a joke GM's
If somebody says that this server is not corrupt he is an idiot.
View attachment 43214

View attachment 43213

Interesting....... I feel bad because he have 15mc

image0 (1).jpg
Post automatically merged:

punio = gm lich

Last edited:
lets update the post alil, since whendo you delete for multi clienting 3 chars?

695f2bce94834a3dacbdca606791b59a.jpg

"MASSIVE FARM"
Haa!

FLOPPS YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST FARM IN SERVER COLDWIND UNDERGROUND

View attachment 44064

"MASSIVE FARM"
Haa!

I've checked our support CM Flopps and this is the result:
znqD6Pm.png

View attachment 44064

"MASSIVE FARM"
Haa!

..braindedots...

This is absolutely crazy. The fact that you spread completely false information about Realesta ONLINE.
How hard is it to photoshop something like that? You did a good job at editing.

As a staff member myself I can confirm that these pictures are false. We check our staff members DAILY for any kind of abuse or MCs. While you are staff at Realesta, you are not allowed to play the server at the same time due to the possibility of abuse. WE ARE VERY STRICT WITH THIS.

Stop throwing shit on Realesta when you have no idea how it actually works. Punio isnt staff member either, he is sponsored. These are 2 completely different things.

Come back when you find proof. Just to let you know this last pic "Massive farm", I deleted this person, notice how you can't see his task bar? He had more than 3 chars online and gm/gods do not take any action without reason.

Have a good evening mr Breindedots.
Sincelery, GOD Vizzy.

Back