• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Renoria [May 12th, Friday at 20:00 CEST(Poland), 15:00 BRT(Brazil) and EDT (USA)] North America for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
baner11.png

Official Website:
Realesta74.net

Fan sites:
Discord
Fanpage

[World configuration]:
-Low rate 7.4 Realmap Server
-PVP-Enforced
-Datacenter Vint Hill, (USA)
-Custom made Antibot Client
-Advanced proxy system!
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.

[Experience stage]:
Realesta74.net - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (https://realesta74.net/library/server-info)

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Frag duration: 15h
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 7 days.
-Final ban time: 30 days.
-Red skull disappear when all frags gone.
-Warnings to 7 days ban: 1
-Warnings to 30 days ban: 2
-Warnings to deletion: 3

[Gameplay]:
-Modified speed formula
-Expshare & Vocation Hunt
-Boosted spawns
-Instant travel "bring me to"
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Summons does not take experience
-Server is using account balance and transfer system in NPCs
-Advanced Tasks.
-Extensive Wiki page
-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 10% more exp if you enable it without password)
-Cam system (Each player is constantly being recorded and he decide what to share)
-Guild war system
-Advanced walking system
-Market system
-Loot analyzer system
-New house system that guest player cannot move items in house
-Anty skull bashing on battle
-Anti depot trash
-Global depot
-Protection of noob-chars during the war
-Re-open backpacks when re-login
-Boosted bed regeneration
-New Hunting Places.
-New Outfits.
-And many more.

Register faster and make a character on "Renoria" 24h before the launch and you will receive an extra 2 days of Golden Account!
Send invitations for other players via our Referral System in order to receive an additional Premium Points!
If you are streamer message us, we will support you and promote you on our website in the Streamers sesion!​

Wow Datacenter Vint Hill, (USA)?
What ping 200+ from Europe?

I test on war server and have lags + bots on arena it's bugged

Realesta war lagy on the same setings Bandi cam to Real tibia

Realesta war:

Rl Tibia 0 lags:

On Realesta war does not show HD, because rl tibia recorded at 1980:1080

Realesta war settings graphic
1440:900

I didn't modify anything recorded with the program, just uploaded directly as it was recorded

Look my fps 2:17 down to 4 fps by lags if Realesta rpg have the same hosting i can play only on low lvl and fight vs noob chars at this lags xD

Is there a chance to reduce player movement speed?
Whats the point of playing when 140 ms runs like a GM?

Look my fps 2:17 down to 4 fps by lags if Realesta rpg have the same hosting i can play only on low lvl and fight vs noob chars at this lags xD
Do you have vertical sync enabled? I just tested on realesta client and when i have it enabled FPS drops far below my refresh rate but disabled v-sync and its normal.

Do you have vertical sync enabled? I just tested on realesta client and when i have it enabled FPS drops far below my refresh rate but disabled v-sync and its normal.
I don't know what sync you're talking about, I always play the same one.

The fps height here is not so important, in tibia 7.4 I always have more fps on large icons and the largest graphic images.

The larger the graphic 800:600 or 1152:864, the more fps I have, but here it is about freezes and lags related to ping than the size of fps.

Tomek having troubles with making money on EU so he's trying to switch playerbase xD
I see punioEGOgaming will tell everyone that ping from EU is fine meanwhile having 160/100 pressure that he cannot kill somebody 50 lvls lower with ue burst because of lags
not recommended
edit: and the classic tamponek saying realesta is shit but joins every edition, addiction is hard to overcome i see

Tomek having troubles with making money on EU so he's trying to switch playerbase xD
I see punioEGOgaming will tell everyone that ping from EU is fine meanwhile having 160/100 pressure that he cannot kill somebody 50 lvls lower with ue burst because of lags
not recommended
edit: and the classic tamponek saying realesta is shit but joins every edition, addiction is hard to overcome i see
I haven't played on any ots servers for a long time, look at my last video 7months ago + i play a few days on inferna.online like 5-6 month ago ots server, I haven't even played on realesta war server.

As for Rl tibia, I've recently been playing on a shared account to sell tibia coins, I don't consider it as a game, but the development of character to collect tibia coins to sell for $.

I no must play this game.

I am not addicted to anything I use
I just have too much willpower and control all addictions.

For me, beating monsters is not playing a game, because I don't enjoy it, it's not entertainment for me.

I want would play tiba, but for a long time no server meets any requirements to play it, I think that there will be no good servers to play this game except realesta, which is also not good entertainment on a boring low rate.

I don't think you could go 7 months without playing this game, I might not play it at all, but I would like to because I like to shoot runes with the mouse, it's fun like shooter games.

not recommended
We are not complaining about the profits from the second project at all. We simply received many requests from people in that part of the world, which seemed strange because a lot of time has passed since then and we could do this 5 years ago. However, we decided to give it a try and we do not regret that decision.

nice server..... ping from europe [PL]130-240 ms, some uk/france people can't connect realesta war XD nice job @ruth you lost over 30+ people or even more good luck with your hosting in US xD
Post automatically merged:

SERVER IS OFFFINE!

Last edited:
nice server..... ping from europe [PL]130-240 ms, some uk/france people can't connect realesta war XD nice job @ruth you lost over 30+ people or even more good luck with your hosting in US xD

SERVER IS OFFFINE!
How did you check the ping?

SERVER IS OFFFINE!

How did you come up with those numbers? Its impossible to check ping until its online.
You little lier : )

Firstly moving host to US is a very good move by owner, taking into consideration how EU editions over the last year were dying quickly it is no point to continue this proccess, simply playing server for only a week~~ and then quit because of lack of players doesn't bring a joy. Secondly realesta perhaps has the most smoothest client on market and playing on probably around 130~~ ping (Poland) is not that bad (bearing in mind such things as : using mf, uh, pushing items, shuffling rings, walking) ofc shooting runes into moving targets is going to be more challening no doubt. For all of those people who complain about change of host, ask yourself a question do you want to play on server with low ping for a max 14 days and then wait few months for next edition to do this again over and over or maybe you would rather play a decent edition with way more many active players which is going to unquestionably last longer due to influx of south and north america players? Anyway best 7.4 server, recommended.

take that shit off please.
the good thing about the game are these boring quests to do. But that make a lot of difference in the game.

item_8171.png
Mysterious Box
Use this and recieve random item or outfit from the store, only special services are excluded.
150BUY
item_2575.png
Postman Quest Access
Use this on yourself and get postman quest.
100BUY
item_2576.png
Blue Djinn Access
Use it on yourself and feel free to trade with blue djinns.
100BUY
item_2577.png
Green Djinn Access
Use it on yourself and feel free to trade with green djinns.
100BUY

Best 7.4 server? You must be joking.
This server is gonna die within 2 weeks as always - no matter if it’s eu or us/br community.
Look at castabra and all those other servers that tried to get away from eu projects. The only people that keep it alive atm are eu teams.
Manowar and all those wannabe ot influencer take the money, play a server for some days and switch to the next one paying the best price. That’s the Tibia business nowadays.

@ruth the only good server with a decent community you make nowadays is realera. Keep focusing on that one! You’re doing a great job and nice content

Status
Not open for further replies.