• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Renoria [May 12th, Friday at 20:00 CEST(Poland), 15:00 BRT(Brazil) and EDT (USA)] North America for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Firstly moving host to US is a very good move by owner, taking into consideration how EU editions over the last year were dying quickly it is no point to continue this proccess, simply playing server for only a week~~ and then quit because of lack of players doesn't bring a joy. Secondly realesta perhaps has the most smoothest client on market and playing on probably around 130~~ ping (Poland) is not that bad (bearing in mind such things as : using mf, uh, pushing items, shuffling rings, walking) ofc shooting runes into moving targets is going to be more challening no doubt. For all of those people who complain about change of host, ask yourself a question do you want to play on server with low ping for a max 14 days and then wait few months for next edition to do this again over and over or maybe you would rather play a decent edition with way more many active players which is going to unquestionably last longer due to influx of south and north america players? Anyway best 7.4 server, recommended.
It is definitely the best server, because the others are simply not suitable for the game, because they are non pvp servers where you have 10 frags to use per month and there are no wars and pk it's only minotaurs , dwarfs exp 10k /h

There is no competition, it has to be the best, it's logical.

The first thing this server is smaller pay2win to current servers, and the second is there are no pvp servers on the market , and it doesn't look like it will change.

It's the best server at the moment, regardless of whether there are bots and lags.

Although I do not like this hosting in the USA, I have a red ping 400 + without proxy on the servers of Brazil and the USA and it is impossible to play there at all, and here I do not know to my eye it is 180-220 ping yellow with freezes.

It is definitely the best server, because the others are simply not suitable for the game, because they are non pvp servers where you have 10 frags to use per month and there are no wars and pk it's only minotaurs , dwarfs exp 10k /h

There is no competition, it has to be the best, it's logical.

The first thing this server is smaller pay2win to current servers, and the second is there are no pvp servers on the market , and it doesn't look like it will change.

It's the best server at the moment, regardless of whether there are bots and lags.

Although I do not like this hosting in the USA, I have a red ping 400 + without proxy on the servers of Brazil and the USA and it is impossible to play there at all, and here I do not know to my eye it is 180-220 ping yellow with freezes.

The current ping varies from 105 to 130ms from Poland depending on the type of internet connection (fiber cable, LTE, etc.), but we are constantly improving our network, and soon after launch, the ping from Warsaw will be only 90ms [the lowest possible].

evry1 gonna blame as always and at all all of those gonna log in xD what a shame
see ya on friday, and enjoy abusing runemakers, hunting with new friends or colaborate with ur old team mates
it can last in 2 weeks for me, doesnt matter cuz its still gonna be fun time on content simillar to 7.4 and enough ppl to get a rid on it
gl ya all
@Tampik
wpadaj, dawno nie gralismy razem a zawsze to jakis content al'a 7.4 chyba ze cisniesz ostro na RL i nie znajdziesz czasu

evry1 gonna blame as always and at all all of those gonna log in xD what a shame
see ya on friday, and enjoy abusing runemakers, hunting with new friends or colaborate with ur old team mates
it can last in 2 weeks for me, doesnt matter cuz its still gonna be fun time on content simillar to 7.4 and enough ppl to get a rid on it
gl ya all
@Tampik
wpadaj, dawno nie gralismy razem a zawsze to jakis content al'a 7.4 chyba ze cisniesz ostro na RL i nie znajdziesz czasu
I think it's worth playing because there was no server to play for a long time.

In general, I would prefer to play on high rate, but there are none.

From low rate servers, this is the only one suitable to play at all.

Other servers are simply pointless, because there are low rate and to much p2win pacc, where first you have to earn for pacc, then earn for spells and you lose many hours, and the end result you have 10 frags to use per month, i.e. non pvp worth nothing total boring and a waste of time.

Servers no matter how long they last are supposed to provide entertainment, and other current servers only provide boredom and waste of money for those who spend money to be bored.

Here you can play for free and you don't have to spend any money, because pacc is free on start and you don't have to collect hundreds of hours of gp using a trap like subhumans to earn a premium account like some Neanderthals with mace on rotworms xD

Other servers are simply pointless, because there are low rate and to much p2win pacc, where first you have to earn for pacc, then earn for spells and you lose many hours, and the end result you have 10 frags to use per month, i.e. non pvp worth nothing total boring and a waste of time.

Servers no matter how long they last are supposed to provide entertainment, and other current servers only provide boredom and waste of money for those who spend money to be bored.

Here you can play for free and you don't have to spend any money, because pacc is free on start and you don't have to collect hundreds of hours of gp using a trap like subhumans to earn a premium account like some Neanderthals with mace on rotworms xD
so, once again - we'll meet a botaresta and get a lil bit of fun
ps - i senda ya a message via pm sys a wish ya all the best Tampon :D

This client (Realesta OTC) is the best client I ever played but its kinda sad that Ruth only want to make easy money from his rpg servers (he even did that u can't use ur points from previous edition/s on this new world, u can only use that for golden acc if u have char on valhalla and this renoria on that account) I miss the times from 5-6 years ago when Ruth started his project and at first year he was hosting only high rated servers 7.4.

The golden times (Realesta editions 2017-2018) - That time I think he hosted for money also, but more for players too - gameplay was fastpaced, server's idea was very nice - just real map with few custom places, added to existing map like Necro at Ghostland, Necro Dark Cathedral, Nightstalkers near Ankrahmun, Wyrms Darashia near Minos, Serpents Spawns under Hydras, Frost Dragons at Folda, Warlocks at Folda etc.
It was very fun to play on that type of his servers - U could get 80-120 lvl in first 3 days of server and then just fight for 2-3 weeks.
Tbh it was lasting for longer time, than those low rates he hosting nowdays. I really enjoyed even the fights, for exp places near cities - it was almost knowed by everyone, easy to get there, so u needed to fight almost 24/7 just for being able to exp there.

I just hope that Ruth someday will open one edition like that first editions when he started his rpg project - we need some nice high rated server, especially would be nice to see that old map from that editions with the exp places near cities, I think it was one of the biggest advantages of that server which given him more live, coz it was not only open battles between war teams, just even random players have fights for that exp places.

Really idk why these days people only host boring low rates, which also dying super fast, and players didn't even enjoy much there, coz they just exping first week 24/7 and after 1.5 week that servers dying almost always.

Last edited:
For real man, put 2x exp forever and stop with that pussy stages. and hunt all mother fuckers botters.
thank you.
Osssss

For real man, put 2x exp forever and stop with that pussy stages. and hunt all mother fuckers botters.
thank you.
Osssss
x2 then you have a lot of 7.4 servers, each is pointless, the smaller the exp, the worse the server.

There will always be high lvles, regardless of whether there will be exp x2 or x1, because there is exp pt share, and with this system, the smaller the exp, the less it pays to play solo or in a small team, because it is only good for the 2 largest teams that have 4 professions on team hunt at all time.

You don't like bots, and you would like to play x2 where there would be even more bots...

No server is eternal, and the lower the exp, the worse the server, because there are more p2win and more cheaters + the level advantage is greater and the gameplay is too uneven to make any sense.

Already with such low stages, this server will be cool only for a while, before the level advantage will not be too big, and if he made a high rate server, the levels would level out quickly with well-chosen stages, and it will be fun for a while, the advantage of the highest levels will grow and it will you must leave the leaky ship in full time.

another 2 week online server. version 10 now?
and once again u gonna log in?XD
as i said in my previosuly post - most of u whos blamin gonna enojy it at all and play all thru those '2 weeks'

kinda ironic

mostly after playin tibia since 99, now - at my age - those 2 weeks is still to get enough fun lul
so - stop sayin shit or make ur own way XD

x2 then you have a lot of 7.4 servers, each is pointless, the smaller the exp, the worse the server.

There will always be high lvles, regardless of whether there will be exp x2 or x1, because there is exp pt share, and with this system, the smaller the exp, the less it pays to play solo or in a small team, because it is only good for the 2 largest teams that have 4 professions on team hunt at all time.

You don't like bots, and you would like to play x2 where there would be even more bots...

No server is eternal, and the lower the exp, the worse the server, because there are more p2win and more cheaters + the level advantage is greater and the gameplay is too uneven to make any sense.

Already with such low stages, this server will be cool only for a while, before the level advantage will not be too big, and if he made a high rate server, the levels would level out quickly with well-chosen stages, and it will be fun for a while, the advantage of the highest levels will grow and it will you must leave the leaky ship in full time.
the server can be 1x or 999x, there will always be bots, but with a lower exp, the loss, when deleted will be greater and more laborious to recover.
with.
with exp stages he won't have any work to recover everything he lost.
I know it's not an infinite server, seasonal or what ever....
I'm just asking to not trash the essence of the game.

the server can be 1x or 999x, there will always be bots, but with a lower exp, the loss, when deleted will be greater and more laborious to recover.
with.
with exp stages he won't have any work to recover everything he lost.
I know it's not an infinite server, seasonal or what ever....
I'm just asking to not trash the essence of the game.
You probably don't understand the essence of the game, video games are not about hurting someone and damaging someone's wallet, but about competition and fun.

Following your reasoning, you won't hurt a rich player from Sweden or other wealthy countries anyway, because anyone who decides to play p2win usually has a very fat wallet, and such expenses are not worth much.

The smaller the exp indicator, the worse it is for players who do not decide to spend any p2win, because the advantage of p2win players is too big after a short period of time and the game becomes unprofitable to play.

Later we have a situation that after a long time of the server there is a rivalry where p2win players from the largest guilds have an advantage of about 50-70 lvl more than players from small teams and single players and it simply does not pay to play, because these groups have an advantage of people and even much greater levels that cannot be competed with in any way in the game.

First, small teams and single players leave the server, and eventually one of these 2 large teams crumbles and the server simply dies a natural death and another edition takes place.

brother I have to say that this is the first time that I agree with you in something of what you comment, previously it was just comments throwing garbage.
maybe my memory is failing me and it's not you, but I think you are the one who commented negative things everywhere.

Friendly reminder that Punio will create items/runes for his team

Anyway, the client is not as smooth as it used to be some time ago, it was a bad idea to switch to otcv8.
No idea why they changed it but clearly shows that they lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.