• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Resist! [02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Played realesta of the first editions after some editions im overtired same crap, i advise you to play nostalrius it start 30.09 more fun than this :p

I like this server but i don't understand owner's decisions... everyone talking about multiclients/farms and he still do nothing (3 mcs allowed).. check every topic about new edition on this forum .. it should be only 1 client allowed .. ok eventually main + 1 maker and NO MORE !!! Ban every bot/ mcs abuser, then server would be alive for longer , and economy + game play would be a lot better. Wake up ruth or your every new editions will be fail as always

Played realesta of the first editions after some editions im overtired same crap, i advise you to play nostalrius it start 30.09 more fun than this :p
Yeah! The big teams are ready for it! mistake from realesta that announced the game at this time 💀

I like this server but i don't understand owner's decisions... everyone talking about multiclients/farms and he still do nothing (3 mcs allowed).. check every topic about new edition on this forum .. it should be only 1 client allowed .. ok eventually main + 1 maker and NO MORE !!! Ban every bot/ mcs abuser, then server would be alive for longer , and economy + game play would be a lot better. Wake up ruth or your every new editions will be fail as always
Thats the case, they dont give a single fuck, all they want is to grab as much money as they can on start, then nobody care. Its even better for this moneyhungry monkeys that server dies because after one month they can start all over again and milk hundreds of players again and again and again (MOOOOOOO). They can even make one character per player rule. It will be dead rule because NOONE will check players etc. and still u will have botfarms. This ot had like 10 or more editions and every single time they didnt improve a single thing. Seriously if u cant learn from that you never will learn at all.

Sooo sad cuz it's very good server , maybe sell files to somebody who can change 1 fvcking rule on your page about MCs and start seriously banning abusers : D I remember that me and my friends used to be hyped about new editions now it's like meeh another runemakingfiesta for 2 weeks, no thanks

I bet most of players remember wonderfull CLASSICUS OT - same fucking model, reset every 3 months to steal money for pizzas.
Im glad that community finnaly made huge shit on that ot.

People know Realesta it's not serious server.

Only Waropolis it's better server , than Realesta , but people always fast quit , because now it's much players who play in style charlovers.

In 2020 and any good server pvp can't be live long time without restart because charlovers always quit when have some death on death list and other players take better lvls than theys.

More than 80% of pvp players hate low exp rate servers , slow mana regen and bad loots.

Only on otland some noobs like servers this style , because like Ruth they can sell more gold on internet auctions.

Do a poll on the real estate war server and look what a type server players prefer.

Really hard to find players who would be satisfied with the low exp rate server.

There is almost no competition in the ots list market, and players have nothing to choose from, and that's the only reason they enter this server.

nobody works for free ofc all is cause of money stop whining like children

nobody works for free ofc all is cause of money stop whining like children

what you're saying is pretty stupid

because ruth is purposefully allowing all of this shit so that the servers die faster = he can restart more often and get money, he doesn't improve the server, every edition is the same as the previous one (except the first two), hes lazy and incompetent, doesnt enforce rules at all, punio gets special treatment because he's a streamer and that shouldn't have place on a "serious server"

There is such a proverb:

"The greedy always lose double"

I don't think this version is longer than the best editions with higher exp index where people had more fun.
Post automatically merged:

rune makers will be hunted so badly from the start while you need almost 2 hours for making one bp of uhs without promotion

You don't know what you're talking about.

People occupy all houses on the whole map and set up bots that run away to the houses themselves and unlock the blocked doors by trash , have automatic healing and cannot be easily killed.

+fact this version no have very frags to use , and people no wasted frags for killing many makers.

Many of this bots have combos leader sd runes on this makers who shooting sd and other runes combo with many chars to monsters at battle list if you lure they for killing makers.

This is what 2/3 houses in Ankrahmun looked like at the last edition.

They feel with impunity because they are not supervised at all.

Last edited:
maybe admin let him for bot bro im see realesta 70% bot use for makers realesta got 10 gm char why dont ban?

Good luck Ruth, dont listen to the complainers because then you become one yourself! Always Believe in yourself as I've seen youve done… All here are just lazy 30year olds who cannot do anything themselfs and are used tht mom comes into the room with a plate of food.

Viktor

Good luck Ruth, dont listen to the complainers because then you become one yourself! Always Believe in yourself as I've seen youve done… All here are just lazy 30year olds who cannot do anything themselfs and are used tht mom comes into the room with a plate of food.

Viktor
criticism complains

Damn there are many virgin whiners in here, just dont play if you dont like the server.
Is this a "feedback/discussion" forum or "positive reviews only" forum?

I would love to play here and have some fun, but I won't because it is corrupted and full of bots as the hoster is not enforcing any of the rules. And that's why me and the other guys are giving negative feedback - to encourage a change. But I guess it won't change, since Ruth has proven that he prefer to re-do the same thing over and over. I would try it if one edition would prove that he can punish the botters and to not be corrupt (punio case).

Last edited:
Back