• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Resist! [02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
rip? begging for money lol

asg9uv3.png

I got unfair ban. I have monitor + TV. On monitor i was leveling up my paladin. TV was split i was watching punio and sometimes make rune on my runemaker and eat some fish. No bot and no recorder. Unfair ban. I make video like 3 seconds after ban.
nick: Przypudrowany Nosek
Thank you waiting for help/

Holy shit, I haven't seen so many obvious botters since OTS called Demonia xD Anywhere you go there are 20 EKs with the light off killing every monster on sight. But it's okay, since I'm doing the same on 4 chars now until I'll get a decent level and runes. How can anyone treat this server seriously?

Everyone knows its riftbot server :p

Last edition i played there was 5 gms online for first week baning, even talked with one of them, he said Ruth is paying them for checking botters.

Unlucky for them after what i Heard o decided to check for the botters every night. After first week nobody were responding to me, even the gm that i were talking to and he was pretty sure he gonna be every night cuz he get paid for IT. His gm char was online, but he wasnt baning people. XD

Holy shit, I haven't seen so many obvious botters since OTS called Demonia xD Anywhere you go there are 20 EKs with the light off killing every monster on sight. But it's okay, since I'm doing the same on 4 chars now until I'll get a decent level and runes. How can anyone treat this server seriously?

well, i told you before even the server started that it's going to be that way, this is supposed to be "serious lowrate" yet you have this shit happening every edition and the funniest thing is those chars never get banned/one of ten of those chars gets banned for 3 days for using unofficial software, at this point make bot legal on this server so that people will have 1 less thing to "whine" about on otland and won't trigger gm tomeczek, gm punio and their crew of idiots

well, i told you before even the server started that it's going to be that way, this is supposed to be "serious lowrate" yet you have this shit happening every edition and the funniest thing is those chars never get banned/one of ten of those chars gets banned for 3 days for using unofficial software, at this point make bot legal on this server so that people will have 1 less thing to "whine" about on otland and won't trigger gm tomeczek, gm punio and their crew of idiots
I knew it would be like this and I'm not surprised :D Runemakers already have almost level 20, while the only thing I did manually was scale arm + lighthouse quest. I will put 3 knights on full afk script on rotworms today. hi/deposit all/yes and repeat xD Igiełka servidor

inque is boting where he will as allways, corRUpTHed ots ^^ @ruth
Post automatically merged:

1602255751424.png
1602255799258.png
1602255895730.png

@EDIT Zogiz + SIROUL

Last edited:
@dawqq Since there is 0 sense in your posts just thanks for bumping Resist thread.

@dawqq Since there is 0 sense in your posts just thanks for bumping Resist thread.
0 sense ? You didnt ban botter from video - Holy Knight also u let him stay on 6chars on coldwind from 3 seasons of server XD IS JUST FACT ?
First 2 day i were in top 10 now im over 55lvl and some ppls said me how its look'S here. You are just corupted as fak man. im back to my previous server. Someone can share theard on punio stream lets see what ppls mean.

Back