• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Hela S2 Mid Rate Real Map, Mysteriandos, New Spawns, Monsters, Items [06.10.2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://hela.odenia.online/
Server Address
hela.odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server is a parody of exhaust system from rl tibia xD

Gm make exhaust system for spells when move or making runes...

I never see more retarded system pvp in tibia xD

This server have many bugs , and map style copy paste Tibiara have bugs in the same places like Tibiara idk he buy map from Tibiara or download from the same page.

Generally, on the first day there was such a serious bug that I reached most of the levels by running through a dungeon which gave me a lvl every time.

Many players set up cave bots there and created makers, thus creating large levels on the server...

Before GM fixed the bug for creating levels for free, those who knew this method achieved the highest levels on the server, I don't know how you could not anticipate something like that when creating a quest, and before GM fixed it, it was probably the middle of the night and people achieved a lot of levels there, because I got 20 lvl from level 12, and if I wanted to continue digging, I went to sleep.
Its this download and run trash from this scammer Ezzz, no wonders its bugged

Last edited:
Trash server from start to finish. And you charge people for premium? Utter jock innit.

fun and promising server, hopefully you get the rollback situation under control pronto

YO AS YOU GUYS KNOW I WAS A PVP LEGEND ONE OF THE BEST, if not the best at like 2012~2014. Even at the time when the competitive was at its best when it came to oldschool tibia pvp.
Even if you think I was a bit thick-headed with my ego,(which I was, and totally a irritating prideful bastard to a lot of ppl ha-ha).
Well... yeah. I was atleast considered top 3, and there was a big poll about it on otlands.

Now that I have your attention. What's most awesome about my life is that I was thrown out of home, ended up selling some but mostly taking drugs for a few years. Mostly joints 5-15 each when I had it and a-lot of painkillers.. way too many. Which I many times almost overdosed on and died. Have you seen Painkiller on netflix? That stuff is real man, go see it, it'll give you a good reflection.
Shows you the many sides to how money can ruin lifes.
Real shitshow.

Notice how I said: Can.
Of course money can save lives, but usually we use or get money for our own good.
And often to satisfy ourselves, we gotta empty something, or somebody else.

Anyhow, I think it's kinda funny how my online-name always was Shine. Because one night I did encounter the light that shines up every life. I was on the verge of just giving it up because everything was just so lame with life, the world, the same shit circling around, failures and the agony that comes with it. The pain and the emptiness rather than just taking my life I decided for the first time in my life to randomly say, "Jesus" like genuinely say it as He was there and at that moment I surrendered to God and by prayer, poured out my heart, saying to God if you truly are real, have all of me.. and take me out of this.

Why'd I say Jesus? Well I got that thought, looking to the heavens from my window, heavily depressed.
I had that thought pressuring me (Pray to Jesus).

I never cared about God before, not in this way. I did wonder about God's existence from time to time, to get me out of critical situations like when I was about to be killed or if He was gonna hear my prayer about making me a famous music artist or something like that. (and I did actually upload about 80 songs to soundcloud) but removed mostly all of them and now its on spotify, still only a select few songs I chose to be left out there).

But this prayer was solely about God and my life for Him.
I was giving myself to God if He truly exist and soonly after this prayer I fell asleep and I had a dream where I saw Jesus in a blue divine light coming forward to me and putting his hand over my head, telling me (in a assuring and authoritative way) - "Don't worry, it's gonna be alright"
I woke up crying being felt with emotions throughout my whole soul that I just had an encounter with God. And from actually at that time feeling dead (trying different drugs to get my mood up.. - which didn't work at that time cause I was so down) From being really rejuvenated and excited, empowered and ready to spring up from bed to find out who Jesus is.

Why am I writing this?
Cause I got to tell you the truth.
You can react however you want, I just wanna be loyal to the one who loves me more than universe itself.
Who did give Himself up on a cross to die for a pathetic sinner like me.
and the way he did that.. - heartblowing. Haha. heartblowing..

Also Tibia has been a really big part of my life when I was little, this shit ruined my life, kept me in my room for days, months and years.
But it has its up and downs. I just couldn't control it.
Man could anybody? At 2004-2006. It was just so freaking fun.
So Yeah the community here means alot to me, because I really resonate with you guys, in one way or another we are or used to be big suckers for this pixel game. Simply because it really is an amazing game.

But life isn't about games. It isn't about me. It's about God.
And your life was made to live supernaturally with God. It's super rare for you to encounter a true christian these days.
A true Christian actively exposes the darkness in this world by showing the glory of God, or the heart of God I would say, by miracle manifestations or just genuine approach to life that can only be led by the Spirit of God.

Yes Christians, all Christians should drive out demons out of people (not talking bout catholic horror movies, but I did have to do it to my cousin 3-4 weeks ago and he was swept away by how the demonic forces left his body and he could feel the presence of God so strong)

and all Christians should heal people as that is a pleasure and an eagerness for God to encounter those whom believe in His powers to restore.

The one miracle Jesus aswell talks about that we Christians should do, I have not yet manifested, but it is the whole bible in its biggest essence - Making dead people alive.

Anyway that's enough essay for today. Most of you people will probably never experience GOD and most of you people hate God. That's all common bible knowledge that the church doesn't wanna hear of.

But the one puts himself lowly but before God in asking of forgiveness, shall be saved. That's why Jesus said whores and tax collectors will go before you pharisees into the kingdom of God.

For there is no one righteous before God, everyone is guilty, even one whom may have studied the bible throughout all his life and tried to live up to its commandments, can in no way attain eternal life. But the sinner who has commited horrendous sins deserving of hell over and over, but still cries out to God for forgiveness, will in all ways attain eternal life.
Why?
Because that is what Jesus Christ (God) died for.

Now no one answer me here. Because I believe that would be rude to the the thread, if you want to, you can message me in-game or pm
I will try to play a little while here and there on this serv. Hopefully =)

I thought I was just gonna write a couple sentences about my encounter that night and that's it but it didnt end up so.
Maybe someone of you needed to hear this.
<3
+1

Jesus Christ is lord
Post automatically merged:

This server is a parody of exhaust system from rl tibia xD

Gm make exhaust system for spells when move or making runes...

I never see more retarded system pvp in tibia xD

This server have many bugs , and map style copy paste Tibiara have bugs in the same places like Tibiara idk he buy map from Tibiara or download from the same page.

Generally, on the first day there was such a serious bug that I reached most of the levels by running through a dungeon which gave me a lvl every time.

Many players set up cave bots there and created makers, thus creating large levels on the server...

Before GM fixed the bug for creating levels for free, those who knew this method achieved the highest levels on the server, I don't know how you could not anticipate something like that when creating a quest, and before GM fixed it, it was probably the middle of the night and people achieved a lot of levels there, because I got 20 lvl from level 12, and if I wanted to continue digging, I went to sleep.
wdym ? moving and making actions had an exhaust.

Last edited:
the fact that the owner wants to charge u more for 30 days of pacc than tibiantis for a server thats 50x worse in quality and more unstable than hamachi hosted servers speaks volumes abt this ot. Utterly disgusting, wouldn't even spit in the general direction of this crack if it weren't for the warteams playing there

Last edited:
wdym ? moving and making actions had an exhaust.
You don't understand what I'm talking about, or you're some newbie like this GM.

You understand that this gm creates a system here that you cannot use the haste or exura vita spell while moving, which has never happened in real tibia, and you cannot make a rune here while running, which was also possible in real tibia.

Shooting runes and using the pot had exhaustion, but what I described never happened.

If the wars on Rl Tibia had such a strange exhaust system as this server, people would have to stand still after each blow and wait 2 seconds to move and die like Mario Bros on a mushroom.

the fact that the owner wants to charge u more for 30 days of pacc than tibiantis for a server thats 50x worse in quality and more unstable than hamachi hosted servers speaks volumes abt this ot. Utterly disgusting, wouldn't even spit in the general direction of this crack if it weren't for the warteams playing there
the prices are abit high i agree. but previous versions he hosted for free. so i guess he has to catch up a littleXD

Sever ja offline couple od hours and zero info xd
This is joke and he want money for Play here.
IT should be for free beacouse its look like test serwer.

On the first day after the server's launch, people abused the free leveling bug by running Quest Dungeon multiple times, and whoever ran it more times gained free levels for free, and the running took about 2-3 minutes.

The problem was fixed only around 1-2 a.m. after the server started, and so far the creation of free levels has been abused by players and none of them has been deleted.

If level creation has been abused for so long and no one has been banned, why does this GM want to fix the item cloning bug, when it's an equally pointless mistake xD

On the first day after the server's launch, people abused the free leveling bug by running Quest Dungeon multiple times, and whoever ran it more times gained free levels for free, and the running took about 2-3 minutes.

The problem was fixed only around 1-2 a.m. after the server started, and so far the creation of free levels has been abused by players and none of them has been deleted.

If level creation has been abused for so long and no one has been banned, why does this GM want to fix the item cloning bug, when it's an equally pointless mistake xD
none of the top levels did the quest dungeons, it was better to just exp anywhere since its 20x rates at start bro. some people did it with a few chars and got banned

I'm using TVP by @Ezzz aswell and I didn't had any crashes within 1.5 years. Might be some custom implemented code instead :)
Some issues will only occur when there is a sufficient number of players, you know :rolleyes:
...and cmon, there is no single custom script on this ot.

Some issues will only occur when there is a sufficient number of players, you know :rolleyes:
I had times with constantly over 100 REAL players and even few days followed by 50-100 players and as I said been always stable.

Edit:
...and cmon, there is no single custom script on this ot.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a "Tranquility Zones" feature? This one is actually custom and is not a stock TVP feature and as I know there is a few more.

Last edited:
I had times with constantly over 100 REAL players and even few days followed by 50-100 players and as I said been always stable.
Well but this isn't and the only thing you prove is you are blindfolded.

Well but this isn't and the only thing you prove is you are blindfolded.
Nostalther is also based on TVP engine and only had a few crashes due to TVP in the paste (which has been fixed long time ago) but apart of that I would call it stable 🤔

none of the top levels did the quest dungeons, it was better to just exp anywhere since its 20x rates at start bro. some people did it with a few chars and got banned
I'm not saying the highest tiers did this, but some that are currently mid tiers are still in the game.

I made weaving myself and saw many people using this bug.

It is possible that team hunting with a party bonus is more profitable, but certainly not for players who play solo, on a server that strongly supports playing in teams rather than individual units.

I didn't notice that there was exp x20 here anywhere xD

Base Rates​

• Level 1 to level 20: 7x
  • Level 21 to level 40: 6x
  • Level 41 to level 80: 5x
  • Level 81 to level 100: 4x
  • Level 101+: 2x

• Odenia also offers many XP Boosts like Timeweaver's Boon, Party Bonus with vocation Bonus.
    In a Party with a Druid, Sorcerer, Paladin and Knight the total experience is 1.5x the rates

Example of Boosted Rates with Four vocations in party and Timeweavers Boon active​

• Level 1 to level 20: 10.5x
  • Level 21 to level 40: 9x
  • Level 41 to level 80: 7.5x
  • Level 81 to level 100: 6x
  • Level 101+: 3x
The guy wants to have as many players as possible, but not only does he have a server with bugs and crashes, it is also not worth playing solo or in a small team, because the differences in bonuses for several professions are simply colossal and it certainly does not encourage, but even repels people from games for players who want to play but don't have a good bonus.

The thing about this bonus is that players from large teams have exp from x6 to level 100, and players without it have exp x6 up to 40 lvl, I haven't seen anything so absurd even on Realesta, which also has weird bonuses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.