• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Odenia Online - Launch March 31st 18.00 (CEST) - 100% Free to play. 0% Pay to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://odenia.online
Server Address
odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Is killing them with energy fields using doors against the rules? If not I don't see the problem in that argument. ;o

bro they had mains inside and mc'd own noob chars to block off. stop believing shit liars. this guy is a the kid that is walking 24/7 around ankrahmun pushing people to doors to kill them with energy field. thats the type of guy your dealing with atm
locust team with profesorek is using everything to destroy servers + abusing rules on every server, don't listen to anything those people write, mostly feedback they give bcs it's always shit takes

the file is being flaged by multiple vendors (including ms), all it takes to report false positive is to send them the file yet its still flagged.
legit question what is "modern library", because i dont know any modern library that that might consume up gpu/cpu like this client does - shit code might... or a miner :D

repeatable task in tombs is kinda messed up.
btw I also wonder what a modern library is in regards of tibia game.
I still play and like this server but GM really don't give a f#%k about botters... like at all. ppl bot larvas and rots in lvl 60+

Odenia.format - some tibiantis ppl got hack attempts while they are playing odenia simulatinously. High CPU and memory usage + malware detection in your client is so suspicious. I do not recommend to play there, especially if you play other ots or use bank account from desktop you play for. Too many stinky shit around this project so far. They owe us an explanation better than ^new libraries^ which uses 50%+ of i5 3470 cpu power

Best for ya is giving us evidence and show your client source and compiled bin with == checksum when compiling

Last edited:
Odenia.format - some tibiantis ppl got hack attempts while they are playing odenia simulatinously. High CPU and memory usage + malware detection in your client is so suspicious. I do not recommend to play there, especially if you play other ots or use bank account from desktop you play for. Too many stinky shit around this project so far. They owe us an explanation better than ^new libraries^ which uses 50%+ of i5 3470 cpu power

Best for ya is giving us evidence and show your client source and compiled bin with == checksum when compiling
They use the dll injected client from here GitHub - SaiyansKing/tibianic-dll: Windows Tibia client 7.72 DLL injection (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/tibianic-dll) (MSVC) once you compile these sources the client will be recognized as virus from antivirus softwares. That's why it is recommended to use the DevCPP compiled version from here [Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection) (https://otland.net/threads/download-tibianic-dll-sources-client-injection.258903/) unfortunately the devcpp version has some minor issues with showing skulls properly as you can read in this thread if you go through it. That's why they probably gone for the msvc version one which works fine apart of being flagged as virus which they most likely did not know or check before using it.

They use the dll injected client from here GitHub - SaiyansKing/tibianic-dll: Windows Tibia client 7.72 DLL injection (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/tibianic-dll) (MSVC) once you compile these sources the client will be recognized as virus from antivirus softwares. That's why it is recommended to use the DevCPP compiled version from here [Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection) (https://otland.net/threads/download-tibianic-dll-sources-client-injection.258903/) unfortunately the devcpp version has some minor issues with showing skulls properly as you can read in this thread if you go through it. That's why they probably gone for the msvc version one which works fine apart of being flagged as virus which they most likely did not know or check before using it.
Who would check the things that you let players download anyway.

How does "modern" dll injection casue increased CPU usage?
DLL inject is just an additional instruction to create a codecave for the code to execute, most of us here've been doing this since we were twelve.

If its increasing the CPU usage it is because of the code that the DLL contains.
At this point this is obvious that this client contains a miner and/or malwares.

Please be aware that instead of regular PACC price you are paying with your hardware, potentially sensitive data, your GF nudes or else,
all that to play a server that have been bought in its entirety by some scammer noob

Last edited:
Who would check the things that they let their players download anyway.

How does "modern" dll injection casue increased CPU usage?
DLL inject is just an additional instruction to create a codecave for the code to execute, most of us here've been doing this since we were twelve.

If its increasing the CPU usage it is because of the code that the DLL contains.
At this point this is obvious that this client contains a miner and malwares.

Please be aware that instead of regular PACC price you are paying with your hardware, potentially sensitive data, your GF nudes or else,
all that to play a server that have been bought in its entirety by some scammer noob
If you don't pay for the product, you are the product :X. Anywy thanks @Danger II for your reply. Still something suspicious is going on here. In my tibiantis team 8 ppl played odenia, which 5 has hack attempts, also ppls outside our team got some and also plays Odenia. Most my ppl formated their desktops so far to avoid losing tibiantis shit and real life things like bank acc balance etc.
Screenshot_24.png

Some minutes after our friend almost lost SCA, and only fast reaction for change password request saved him from loses. He start play scamdenia 1 day before... He used different acc data on both servers, 5 minute mail on Odenia, but still someone get his tibiantis data.

Latest update, admins told someone hack their website and changed client to his own, with some malicious code. Even if it's true, still server, where someone hack website and change download link, without any detection is worth only XD
Post automatically merged:

I agree 100%. These guys trolling about 'hack' 'scam' are very funny. MANY MANY MANY OT have this false positive.
Trolling? Let's wait some time :) At the evening my friend is going to start RE their client

So are you going to start banning high level botters or you intend to keep them for the ''online numbers''? Ppl wants to know if we should keep playing or not.

Server owner can't respond to those things here and on discord (but has enough time to ban ppl) because he is too busy searching for cheap tickets to Thailand, following the owner of Delvine they will make a better edition of "Odelvinia" x1 rate. They would make a good giveaway but they forgot they can't transfer stolen SCA from Tibiantis so they gave up on idea of stealing it. Real heroses don't wear capes. They simply delete their otland account #Alw

If you don't pay for the product, you are the product :X. Anywy thanks @Danger II for your reply. Still something suspicious is going on here. In my tibiantis team 8 ppl played odenia, which 5 has hack attempts, also ppls outside our team got some and also plays Odenia. Most my ppl formated their desktops so far to avoid losing tibiantis shit and real life things like bank acc balance etc.
View attachment 74716

Some minutes after our friend almost lost SCA, and only fast reaction for change password request saved him from loses. He start play scamdenia 1 day before... He used different acc data on both servers, 5 minute mail on Odenia, but still someone get his tibiantis data.
hahahah bank balance. let me know when he cleaned it. hes one legend then. pls don't say stupid shit.

It would be nice if the administration would make a public statement about the keylogger client on the site.
I totally agree, if gms are trying to just sweep their mistake under the rug it's super cruel for ppl who could still have a chance to prevent hacking by changing their credentials etc.

View attachment 74716

Could it be that there is another common common denominator?
Hmm.... maybe you and your friends thought to play on Delvine, created the login with the same information you use on Tibiantis?

Stop spreading false accusations, out of many servers I've played Oldenia is one of the few better ones in a long time.

Could it be that there is another common common denominator?
Hmm.... maybe you and your friends thought to play on Delvine, created the login with the same information you use on Tibiantis?

Stop spreading false accusations, out of many servers I've played Oldenia is one of the few better ones in a long time.
🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.