• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To every 7.4 commander:

Can you just stop making 30 ppl teams in a 7.4 server for once? What you're doing is ruining the server, literally. You're causing the server to die out slowly day by day because of this. 7.4 gameplay is so much different than 8.0, 7.4 was always about small teams of people pking allowing great players to come by and show off their skills,

I miss times where i could go with another person and run around the entire server PKing and not meet teams bigger than 4 people.

There was like 5-6 teams at the beggining of the server, everyone was fighting each other, and having a good time. Now you made one huge 30 ppl team, fights are very rare to come by because people are afraid to get PZ locked - they don't want to instantly die from 30 people just because they wanted a little bit of fun. You also make RPG players quit the OT cause they get repeatedly killed over and over again by people from one team who go and hunt one spawn with 10+ ppl, not allowing RPG's to play the fcking game. You also made people that could potentially fight against each other to stay in one team, making the server slowly die out because people aren't fighting and people don't even have fun anymore.

Look, as much as I disliked shajkan for making massive teams, he seems to have learned his lesson. He has a small team, no one will get overpowered by the sheer amount of people one side has and everyone seems to have fun when we fight together.

You know what's not fun? Knowing that if you go hunt 20 ppl will come for your ass. Come the fuck on, let people unwind a little bit on 7.4 server, make small teams, you'll see that it's way better long-term. If you want to have a huge team and play the commander role go to 8.0/8.6/tibia 50 servers where people will actually like this. Most of 7.4 community hates huge teams and considers fighting in one insanely boring, because there's no way to showcase skill. The only thing that matters is the speed of rotations and if you catch someone by a random mwall. There's no skill involved, and skill is all 7.4 is about.

And if you can't play 7.4 version, just play a knight and paladin so you won't repeatedly die, because you have no idea how to pilot a mage on this sort of server. If you're afraid that you'll get killed in a smaller team just make a paladin - there's always a way.

To be honest I had more fun fighting shajkan team 3v8 late in the night yesterday than i had during 2 days of open battles. Really makes you think.

actually ive been playin almost every edition of releasta, it has been fun to fight in big teams the first editions ye, i mean one edition even lasted like 2 months or so?
but i understand ur point, i made a small team with some of my friends this edition cuz i saw many new teams joined the server finally
but then Tamam decided to make a big team of 20 i heard , but im not sure who of u that started to build a big team first,
anyway. i guess if we want this edition to last long with all this new people.
i guess we have to make smaller teams i agree

but im up for everything could be fun with some big openbattles to
but not fun if its only 2 big teams fighting each other everyday.

Teams more than 10 people on server where no playing 300 players it's crazy and no fun.

My team have 9 members but i more like in teams like a 4-6 people , on this server can't normaly play in small team , because some idiots make teams with 30 + people spam gfb and retards who playing on paladyns have attacks hits bolts in style like mages with sd.

I can't make normal fights vs big teams full paladyns , wave and gfb spamers.

Here my new movie :

Here you are complaining.. yet your video exist out of 90% sneaks with 6 man on 1 guy. The irony. And then when they fight back you directly come with excuse teams are too big not fun. Please just stop playing and especially stop making this stupid video's.

Here you are complaining.. yet your video exist out of 90% sneaks with 6 man on 1 guy. The irony. And then when they fight back you directly come with excuse teams are too big not fun. Please just stop playing and especially stop making this stupid video's.

Dude are cut scenes, where teams enemy they managed to escape and some units not have lucky running to escape and die because trapped.

Movie would have to be really long if I wanted to paste entire scenes, and not just moments of death.

In addition, it attacks mainly smaller groups of players, which are not many on this server, after all I will not fight 9 vs 30 on open battle because it is pointless.

Maybe you stop playing in groups of 30 people like a noob, then I'll do more cams with fights with a few people in open battle.

Besides, as you can see, most players have a much bigger lvl than my team.

For example, fighting on poh my team fought with a much larger team than mine and managed to beat several players.

We now have a team of 8-10 people (mostly we are never 10 at the same time)
I agree it get's kinda boring after a while playing 20v20

Dude are cut scenes, where teams enemy they managed to escape and some units not have lucky running to escape and die because trapped.

Movie would have to be really long if I wanted to paste entire scenes, and not just moments of death.

In addition, it attacks mainly smaller groups of players, which are not many on this server, after all I will not fight 9 vs 30 on open battle because it is pointless.

Maybe you stop playing in groups of 30 people like a noob, then I'll do more cams with fights with a few people in open battle.

Besides, as you can see, most players have a much bigger lvl than my team.

For example, fighting on poh my team fought with a much larger team than mine and managed to beat several players.

the only way you beat people is by jumping them in a spawn and spam 4 ue's. Cut the crap cause there is not a single team that has 30 man. Now go back to your sneak and hide game.

The thing that is most fun on these servers is that cry is free.

Tho I still enjoy playing 10v10 more then 30v30 I would never stop to play because "other team is too many ppls". The bigger the challange, the more fun.
See you guys on the battlefield, and follow my twitch to see me dedek with a smile :)
www.twitch.tv/swedishliquid

/Scollen

the only way you beat people is by jumping them in a spawn and spam 4 ue's. Cut the crap cause there is not a single team that has 30 man. Now go back to your sneak and hide game.

Dude, each band is bigger than mine and what you say you can only imagine in your head.

Look last moment in my movie you are a guy of 15 people not 10 like adde say.

My team have 9 people but all no play regularly and mostly i play with like 5 people who no have bigger lvls.

I will not even discuss with you because you can play only a large team with gfb spam like a typical guy no hand.

Please, go to play the piano better.

Dude, each band is bigger than mine and what you say you can only imagine in your head.

Look last moment in my movie you are a guy of 15 people not 10 like adde say.

My team have 9 people but all no play regularly and mostly i play with like 5 people who no have bigger lvls.

I will not even discuss with you because you can play only a large team with gfb spam like a typical guy no hand.

Please, go to play the piano better.

9 is more then i have ever been out with in the open on this ot so shut up. How can you talk about spam gfb, while all you know what to do is press that ue botton on a poor lvl 70 mage who is rpging.

9 is more then i have ever been out with in the open on this ot so shut up. How can you talk about spam gfb, while all you know what to do is press that ue botton on a poor lvl 70 mage who is rpging.

Check levels on the site better before you say anything and exp what gets for killing players that are much higher than mine lvl.

The only thing you can do is play in a big team that does everything for you, it's the only thing you can do, besides buying characters on classictibia and making a run farm there.

The only thing you can do is talk nonsense on the forum and what I've said above ^^

Check levels on the site better before you say anything and exp what gets for killing players that are much higher than mine lvl.

The only thing you can do is play in a big team that does everything for you, it's the only thing you can do, besides buying characters on classictibia and making a run farm there.

The only thing you can do is talk nonsense on the forum and what I've said above ^^

If you don't know anything then don't talk like you know everything. Didn't buy a high char on classic and never putted a farm on there, cause i cba buying all this bp blanks i'm too lazy for that
Now go back to some tomb and ue a rpger down.

Just saying this in general. Be happy that you get jumped by a team that is bigger then yours. It atleast means the server is still alives. You should start caring if you don't get jumped by any big team. Then you know how late it is. It's a goddamn highrate server. Stop thinking you play some realistic war ot.

@ruth When I drag a pbolt from a dead dl to my arrow slot, the game crashes. Not sure if it's the right place to report a bug.

@ruth When I drag a pbolt from a dead dl to my arrow slot, the game crashes. Not sure if it's the right place to report a bug.
It happen sometimes on old client, try to restart it.

YABOIIIIIII GUYS 7.4 TIBIA YEEEE LETS GO MAKE BIGGER TEAMS!!! IM RECRTUING MIN LVL 30!! ATLEAST 1 EFFICIENT HAND AND YOU ARE IN!!! TOMMOROW WE MEET ANKRAHMUN DP 21. I NEED ATLEAST 70 PPL ON GATHER SO WRITE PW FOR INVITATIONS. SIGNED TAMAM LEGENDED + BALD PATO STREAMER. gg dedots

YABOIIIIIII GUYS 7.4 TIBIA YEEEE LETS GO MAKE BIGGER TEAMS!!! IM RECRTUING MIN LVL 30!! ATLEAST 1 EFFICIENT HAND AND YOU ARE IN!!! TOMMOROW WE MEET ANKRAHMUN DP 21. I NEED ATLEAST 70 PPL ON GATHER SO WRITE PW FOR INVITATIONS. SIGNED TAMAM LEGENDED + BALD PATO STREAMER. gg dedots

Y u hef to be mad? It's only game :]

Ye, the game where everyone should enjoy playing, not only 25 braindeads. Oh, we already know 2 OTland nicknames of them.

Ye, the game where everyone should enjoy playing, not only 25 braindeads. Oh, we already know 2 OTland nicknames of them.
If you are not mentally ready for Realesta fights simply leave the server and don't start it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back