• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was some seconds rollback, hope it was last crash, sorry for problems.

Hello God Ruth, ia have a problem my char was Delete, Name Satou elder druid lvl 26. I need know why ? Is a error or what ?

Yall retardds trying so hard to make people quitt this OT, go back to dead Mastercores, or wait untilPokiman Medivia starts, why stay here and talk shit? This server is fantastic, if there is any problems Ruthless/Gm Oveerser is straight on the problem fixing things, good staff. And there is literelly no fucking problems
with the Client, its smooth asf, very nice client to PVP on !!

And Punio getting points? Bro, go watch hes streams there you can clearly see that he is making lootbags and picking up gold every hunt, because he is not supported.

To the guy that says GM overseer is a noob with no pvp - Why dont u challange him in a 1v1? I would put my money on that he would destroy you, random. And saying that you played Mastercores with him and he never had nothing is a lie, he played Mastercores for 3 days then quitt, he didnt even play it lol.

Good server, alot of players, nice staff and perfect client. Good job guys ^^

Yall retardds trying so hard to make people quitt this OT, go back to dead Mastercores, or wait untilPokiman Medivia starts, why stay here and talk shit? This server is fantastic, if there is any problems Ruthless/Gm Oveerser is straight on the problem fixing things, good staff. And there is literelly no fucking problems

And Punio getting points? Bro, go watch hes streams there you can clearly see that he is making lootbags and picking up gold every hunt, because he is not supported.

To the guy that says GM overseer is a noob with no pvp - Why dont u challange him in a 1v1? I would put my money on that he would destroy you, random. And saying that you played Mastercores with him and he never had nothing is a lie, he played Mastercores for 3 days then quitt, he didnt even play it lol.

Aquakoksu is retard he plays only with bot. He is mad because on realesta bot doesnt work and he cant use good SD. He is talking about overseer atleast this gm is playing manualy.

Trust me, i going to drammen and we going eat kebab and after 1v1 irl / but punio got alot of points and selling all items on noobchar xd neptune played 3 days and quit? XD he played alot and got like 80-90 ms and he everyday was crying „oh aqua you got runes so you can pg and make 120lvl and i cant because i dont have runes” every fucking day ask for cash runes ... and now? XD i was on teamspeak with him and he said to 1 guy „you going exp? I got like 60 bp gfb” xD

Ofc om botter when its possible/shit sefver xd i played mastercores 120 ms without bot so? Ez game and go play this corrupted realesta xd gl&hf @Sage Sixpath when i can come eat kebab?

Trust me, i going to drammen and we going eat kebab and after 1v1 irl / but punio got alot of points and selling all items on noobchar xd neptune played 3 days and quit? XD he played alot and got like 80-90 ms and he everyday was crying „oh aqua you got runes so you can pg and make 120lvl and i cant because i dont have runes” every fucking day ask for cash runes ... and now? XD i was on teamspeak with him and he said to 1 guy „you going exp? I got like 60 bp gfb” xD

Are you drunk? I barely can read it. Are you really living abroad? Get sober. Find a hobby, something you like. Posting all this hate look like you have too much free time...

> I got like 60 bp gfb

I myself had 50 of them and I'm definitely not a streamer nor have a farm. Just runemaker and my main.

Ye, I would say Staff is even better than just "good" FANTASTIC, when GM Overseer is always "straight on problem" (like he can destroy giant spider or threaten banishment without any reason) and still he can manage to get a character in top 50 on his server.

Nice server internet working normaly , but i have kick client when i attack punio on my knight , and client say me your internet disconnected and i can't login when i can login then i login temple nice ots.

I give this server last chance , if again i have sytuation this type , then i exit from this server.

Nice server internet working normaly , but i have kick client when i attack punio on my knight , and client say me your internet disconnected and i can't login when i can login then i login temple nice ots.

I give this server last chance , if again i have sytuation this type , then i exit from this server.

who cares if you play or not , this server is a pearl we play here in 60 people

Hello God Ruth, ia have a problem my char was Delete, Name Satou elder druid lvl 26. I need know why ? Is a error or what ?

I kogo obchodzi ta informacja? Możesz też wyjść z otlandu, bo tego złamanego angielskiego z translatora nie da się czytać i tylko wstyd, 30+ lat i nawet zdania skleić po angielsku nie potrafisz bez translatora, a się produkujesz pod każdym postem kek

Well Punio is supported alot by his viewers, in that case. I'm not playing here so i don't give a fuck about it, but u are not telling the truth.
Example from yesterday, Punio recived message from his friend (or maybe viewer idk) "Jakie runy chcesz żebym ci robił, dalej GFB?"
that's mean in english "what kind of runes do you want to make for you, still gfbs ?" and he gets alot of random items/gps/runes from his viewers.

Just to clarify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back