• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first of all - its not giving 50-80 mana, i used it multiple and it gives even 90+. I found a gyazo that i sent to Neptune and he told u about it also to fix it and u did shit - Screen capture - fe5dc391cf4db3ce90b85ad2617d7525 - Gyazo - it gave me 84. Hmm... 50-80, i never get less than 80. There is not truths in my post? Let's move forward, exevo gran gran vis lux is changed - ye ? As all 7.4 people know mort hurs are dealing much more dmg than great energy beam and the formula from medivia is the most simillar to rl tibia dmg at 7.4 times. Let's take a look at medivia calculator dmg at lvl 31 with 33 mlvl with energy wave i should hit :
Imgur
Uu7sEHp

If the dmg with mort hur is like this one 100-170 into players at lvl 31 with mlvl 33 ,the great enegy beam should hit 15% less or smth like that. All real players of 7.4 should agree, not like u 8.6 player btw.
Look now :
Screen capture - f782cbdb05f0e54b37d960b3c42e2450 - Gyazo
Its the dmg on the best server realesta 7.4 with 100% real formula dmg with great energy beam and WEARING the amulet that gives you 6% energy reduction?!
Sd fromula - I hit 220 with sd in monster, 7.4 formula -
(SD) min 258 max 377 avg 313

After someone is writing bad opinion about your ots u're trying to defend urself in style like "it's not truth, u came from 8.6 blablabal"

Now everyone can see your words about server are not truth.

Btw. ur exhuast on exura vita was 0.5s after utani hur, you right it was exhaust like from 8.6 the servers that u should open after this realesta

// If u naming 8.6 player why i had to fix the war ot for you? I got more experience in this game than you and im sure im playing it way more longer.

// Odgrzewaj kotleta po raz 5

Last edited:
hahah esssa mietek ale mu ale mu ale mu powiedziales

DONT PLAY HERE !!!!!!!!

RETARDED SERVER / NO WAR TEAMS ! ONLY RPGS PLAYER ! 200 PPL ACTIVE AND 600 MAKERS ! RUTH SELLING CASH ON POLISH SITE 'ALLEGRO'

well maybe u right about the damages formula and some of the exhausts and manas

but i really just see that u guys doin this for hate not for a better server

u guys was against this Ruthless even since first day of server

for what reason?? i really didnt get an answer :)

the biggest haters i can see clearly are
aqua
unnamed
velles and the clown crew :)

always talking shit about every single server we tried to play first Septera, then Mastercores,

and now Reaalesta,

u guys are basicly destroying the whole tibia community and the tibia nowdays

What u talking about? Mastercores was one of the best ot i've played but teams left. Ruthless don't care about players, not even listing to them. I gave this moron alot of ideas that could make this ot playable for better teams but he got his own world in his head and he won't change anything . I told the truth about this ot and he's trying to tell me its bullshit. I showed him evidences and now he's quiet.

Im done of this server, from beginning i was trying to make it better. At last edition of realesta highrate i gave him like 10 suggestions to introduce into server and all of he done was custom war golem spawn XD

It's orshabaal for 2 weeks ,that's all

boring no teams to fight, and we kinda told the gm to fix the donate shop so it doesnt look pay 2 win or orsha like

and we told him about the mana is to much aand exhaust weird..

he should have opend a midrate insted of a lowrate that looks like midrate i guess

anyways no team no fun

@Shajkan421 Let's play! He made exp event after 1 week of OT ! It's kinda good, atleast it gonna die faster XD

@Nothxbye I'm not wasting my time on this server and im not even mad ,why should I? Also nice to hear you like this ot. Play it with other randoms, have fun and wish you the best in ur realesta adventure. Im just saying my opinion about this server and the truth about this. Kinda funny that u telling me that u don't express anything on forum when i checked ur history for example at mastercores thread even this one u looks like hypocrit. :D

Last edited:
Ok, first of all - its not giving 50-80 mana, i used it multiple and it gives even 90+. I found a gyazo that i sent to Neptune and he told u about it also to fix it and u did shit - Screen capture - fe5dc391cf4db3ce90b85ad2617d7525 - Gyazo - it gave me 84. Hmm... 50-80, i never get less than 80. There is not truths in my post? Let's move forward, exevo gran gran vis lux is changed - ye ? As all 7.4 people know mort hurs are dealing much more dmg than great energy beam and the formula from medivia is the most simillar to rl tibia dmg at 7.4 times. Let's take a look at medivia calculator dmg at lvl 31 with 33 mlvl with energy wave i should hit :
Imgur
Uu7sEHp

If the dmg with mort hur is like this one 100-170 into players at lvl 31 with mlvl 33 ,the great enegy beam should hit 15% less or smth like that. All real players of 7.4 should agree, not like u 8.6 player btw.
Look now :
Screen capture - f782cbdb05f0e54b37d960b3c42e2450 - Gyazo
Its the dmg on the best server realesta 7.4 with 100% real formula dmg with great energy beam and WEARING the amulet that gives you 6% energy reduction?!
Sd fromula - I hit 220 with sd in monster, 7.4 formula -
(SD) min 258 max 377 avg 313

After someone is writing bad opinion about your ots u're trying to defend urself in style like "it's not truth, u came from 8.6 blablabal"

Now everyone can see your words about server are not truth.

Btw. ur exhuast on exura vita was 0.5s after utani hur, you right it was exhaust like from 8.6 the servers that u should open after this realesta

// If u naming 8.6 player why i had to fix the war ot for you? I got more experience in this game than you and im sure im playing it way more longer.

// Odgrzewaj kotleta po raz 5

@Shajkan421 Let's play! He made exp event after 1 week of OT ! It's kinda good, atleast it gonna die faster XD

If you don't like it why you wasted your time on this server? it looks like you don't have a life beside tibia. I'm enjoing my time here and when im mad i don't express it on the forum.
I recommend you to go oudside and take a long breath.

Realesta highrate servers will always be the most fun i had the last years on highrate !

but this lowrate was a good idea but there was many things that made it weird
theres alot of players stil playin
mostly randoms or rpgs idk

let them enjoy it mby.

medivia starting should we start or not hmm pokemon hmm

to be honest everyone here like mastercores , realeste , classicus is so far away from medivia that this is not even compareable .
we are going to medivia boys new server it wont be happening anytime soon gl hf

to be honest everyone here like mastercores , realeste , classicus is so far away from medivia that this is not even compareable .
we are going to medivia boys new server it wont be happening anytime soon gl hf

Don't take this the wrong way, it's really not meant as a flame or anything, just out of curiousity, who are 'we'? Who are you? You're in every thread, arguing with everyone about everything. What nick do you go by ingame? Never seen any Rekrul xd once again, no disrespect just curious :)

And yes medivia is 10 times better than this crackot. And medivia suck ass xD

Since when mana give 50-80 on 7.4 lowrates? In highrates i can understand, but look Medivia 25-50 give 1 mana, classictibia 40 ~
You answer me this in proposal thread and now you change it again

Realesta low-rate server 7.4 (Proposal)

Is not highrate server, idk why you do this
medivia are pokemon ots
why you compare realesta to shit servers?
realesta are unique and it's good that it gives that much mana

Guys easy, play here, make exp and cash in weekend, i gonna make team soon. Good ots

medivia are pokemon ots
why you compare realesta to shit servers?
realesta are unique and it's good that it gives that much mana
Because then it should say midrate server or highrate server, if people cry because mana give 40 on this server idk change loorate to 1x more or make gold change to platinum in 1 clik, but manas giving 80 people will boost magic lvl soon, magic lvl 60~ ,another time utamo vita server people only fighting drinking manas 150 mana in 1 second because no exhausted, it looks like orshabal ots atm, you wanted to go lowrate but you miss things, exp rate is fine

The server is stable & it's fun. Wars will come, I know a handfull of teams going to start to rule the server.

Great job Ruth, as long as you stay on the right side of the "laws".

Sux loot rate here , but i make little money for selling my sd runes :

17:02 Tezila: Your account balance is 95158 gold.

XDDDDDD nice server without wars/teams ;s only punio and his viewers playing and alot of rpgs and i hope this server going die

shajkan aka social boy - mastercores was good server,i remember when i put my 10 makers 2 per city and crash come and all was in temple <3 mastercores better server than this fcking realeste,why ppl dont wanna play on realesta? ruthless are corrupted,if he sold before cash for $$ so ofc he going do it again if someone give him $$ and second punio,nice server when he got 31253232 points and sell everything and get alot of money xddd 3. DONATE SHOP NICEEEEEEEEE 4. Neptune retarded kid,he got on mastercores 80-90lvl?-+ and he always was crying about cash/runes and now he make pg on realesta because he got gm and he dont have cash for pizza/kebab and ask every1 if they can buy some pica or kebabinho EEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

waiting for some good server so i can play with my GLASSYS TEAM

fix this fucking fastpush or how is it called what the fuck its so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back