• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This new client don't work for me. I put my acc, I choise the character to login and appears this
fU4cNzw

9QoL46E.jpg

Month ago happened the same, you did upload and get fixed, and now you did other upload and is "bugged" again :/

This new client don't work for me. I put my acc, I choise the character to login and appears this
fU4cNzw

Month ago happened the same, you did upload and get fixed, and now you did other upload and is "bugged" again :/

Try to unlock "Save my password" ot remember etc and open again

Guys stop crying about botters, its enfo u lose nothing while death. Change your mind about them, think like about hard rival with perfect aim its challenge to fight with them. Ruthless hosts this server for free, we got great place to play dont tell him that he should try to catch botters bcs its waste of time, they gonna back. He said he will delete old client in future so be patient and wait.

For people that used other resolutions to play tibia and on this client you can't change it.
Just right click on your desktop > config of the screen: and change it to the one you like. It takes 10 seconds to do it.
Make sure that desktop resolution is the same as active signal resolution, to don't see black bars. (on advanced options).

Also @ruth , did you consider to give GM (with only the ability to ban botters on your war server)?
They do a bad propaganda for your rpg server since they say/show they can bot on your servers. (If they can bot on one, they can bot on the other).

well its kinda anoying when some people just hit every sd on every floor stairjumping like today i saw 3 of them doin same thing in same team, even throwing pots all around me in 1 milisec, like wtf

some weird shit xD

idk what u talking about kijek but i see to many of them to enjoy , i just hope i log in and see the normal players to fight against

I won against bot on only sd arena so bots are weaker than human . They may aim better but thats it and if you aim perfectly you can still aim equal with bot. Bots are so easy to outplay that i see them as nice training rather than something that should be removed from the game.

I won against bot on only sd arena so bots are weaker than human . They may aim better but thats it and if you aim perfectly you can still aim equal with bot. Bots are so easy to outplay that i see them as nice training rather than something that should be removed from the game.

wow ur a tibia legend wanna coach me?

@kijek28
@ruth
@Recreant

Banning botter's on hr Realesta is a waste of time ? How, if you ban an 100 lvl botter he will lose propably a whole day of pg, so it's always a good idea to ban em ;) But it's true that he should delete this cancer client, too many psycho peoples have fun botting on vpn ;/ I don't understand that but ok.

If you are playing without bot and you are considering yourself good, just get used to damn OTC... What's the problem, the only positive thing from old client from my point of view is magicwall on your spot, where noone can follow you on that, but it's also freakin annoying for opponent's, What's more from old client ? I think Sd's can be hit a little easier, but ye, you all are pros on 7.4 so you can hit pro sd's on New client also :)

@kijek28
@ruth
@Recreant

Banning botter's on hr Realesta is a waste of time ? How, if you ban an 100 lvl botter he will lose propably a whole day of pg, so it's always a good idea to ban em ;) But it's true that he should delete this cancer client, too many psycho peoples have fun botting on vpn ;/ I don't understand that but ok.

If you are playing without bot and you are considering yourself good, just get used to damn OTC... What's the problem, the only positive thing from old client from my point of view is magicwall on your spot, where noone can follow you on that, but it's also freakin annoying for opponent's, What's more from old client ? I think Sd's can be hit a little easier, but ye, you all are pros on 7.4 so you can hit pro sd's on New client also :)

Idk what ur insinuating, i play on the new client for 2-3 months now once it has been fully fixed and annoying bugs that make you die because of client's faulty coding has been long removed. What @kijek28 meant by "it's a waste of time to ban botters" is that they'll return through VPN's anyway, and it's a pointless fight to take because they'll just connect through a vpn and make a new account to keep botting, no one will be staying for 24 hours a day 7 days a week just to ban 2 guys that are constantly ruining the experience of other people on a WAROT. The only solution there is is removing old client which they use to inject bot, and boom, they're gone. Besides there's a system to be introduced that'll stop this shit completely anyway, which I won't talk about in detail.

Anyway, there's only been 1 blatant botter on this realesta rpg edition, his name was Ted Kaczynski, haven't seen anyone else use any sort of aimbot/uhbot/mf bot and so on.

Ye i was voting on deleting this old client like 2 editions before and i was succesfull but ye, them all keep crying to punio and ruth, that "we will leave this ot without old client" etc. and he keeps uploading old client back.

@ruth can you find anyonyone trust worth outside Velles and Unnamed for and GM? Becouse seeing you and them "arguing" about selling cash on some screens is kinda cringe, and haveing some support when you re off would be also great.

Last edited:
Ye i was voting on deleting this old client like 2 editions before and i was succesfull but ye, them all keep crying to punio and ruth, that "we will leave this ot without old client" etc. and he keeps uploading old client also

He won't anymore, cause there's literally no difference between playing on old client and new client anymore. New performs better FPS wise and you run faster, the only reason punio was crying about new client being shit is because we could catch him in open, now that everyone was equal speed and his modified windows registry couldn't do shit with that. And if your PC can't run a tibia client smoothly then maybe it's time to invest some money to buy something decent instead of playing on a calculator in 2018.

I think having a big ego is a consequence of having no worthy competition with the exception of @ruth. I think bots should stay becouse they test good players in sd arenas and in aiming.

Idk what ur insinuating, i play on the new client for 2-3 months now once it has been fully fixed and annoying bugs that make you die because of client's faulty coding has been long removed. What @kijek28 meant by "it's a waste of time to ban botters" is that they'll return through VPN's anyway, and it's a pointless fight to take because they'll just connect through a vpn and make a new account to keep botting, no one will be staying for 24 hours a day 7 days a week just to ban 2 guys that are constantly ruining the experience of other people on a WAROT. The only solution there is is removing old client which they use to inject bot, and boom, they're gone. Besides there's a system to be introduced that'll stop this shit completely anyway, which I won't talk about in detail.

Anyway, there's only been 1 blatant botter on this realesta rpg edition, his name was Ted Kaczynski, haven't seen anyone else use any sort of aimbot/uhbot/mf bot and so on.

There were also others like Aqua and a few others, but why talk about them if they were in your band?

Aqua even used the bot and shot under the roofs with open cast

I could record it, but I saw that another spectator say he record it I refrained from it and it's a pity , becasue he have top lvl and all time play with use bot.

In my opinion, he should quickly remove the old client here and on the rpg server.

I think having a big ego is a consequence of having no worthy competition with the exception of @ruth. I think bots should stay becouse they test good players in sd arenas and in aiming.

Ye, i can win vs a botter in sd arena as well, but i don't really understand how they're good practice, their movement is usually garbage and they're super easy to hit. The problem is that botter is literally unkillable in open by 2 ppl cause he just runs around and holds 2 hotkeys for manafluiding and sding you at the same time, so you can't even double morthur him. Only thing you can do is fulltrap him and even during that its hard to kill him when he just holds 2 hotkeys all the time for uh and mf, and he won't fail once.

There were also others like Aqua and a few others, but why talk about them if they were in your band?

Aqua even used the bot and shot under the roofs with open cast

I could record it, but I saw that another spectator say he record it I refrained from it and it's a pity , becasue he have top lvl and all time play with use bot.

In my opinion, he should quickly remove the old client here and on the rpg server.

Yeah, aqua was single handedly the worst player we had in our team yet you're saying that he was playing with bot, haven't seen him shoot one sd in any battle, all he did was spam morthurs and ue's, running down people because he was faster than them. Such an insane botter, holy shit.

You say you have evidence for everyone botting, yet you never provide it unless it's a 10 years old video from a warot. As long as you don't provide any evidence, your talk and OPINIONS about botters are irrelevant.

I almost forgot about it Tampon, you're a fucking hypocrite. The only botter that played on this edition of realesta RPG was on YOUR TEAM.

Last edited:
Ye, i can win vs a botter in sd arena as well, but i don't really understand how they're good practice, their movement is usually garbage and they're super easy to hit. The problem is that botter is literally unkillable in open by 2 ppl cause he just runs around and holds 2 hotkeys for manafluiding and sding you at the same time, so you can't even double morthur him. Only thing you can do is fulltrap him and even during that its hard to kill him when he just holds 2 hotkeys all the time for uh and mf, and he won't fail once.

Bots might destroy gaming experience for new players so something similar to what realistic did with "training bots" which move faster and aim all sds would be a good addition ( also make it possible for us to kill that bot unlike realistic where they had more hp) . This would eliminate problem for newcommers and let experienced players test themselfs.

@edit

Also its not a surprise that its hard for u and ur friends to kill bot on open since you are not even top tier players.

Bots might destroy gaming experience for new players so something similar to what realistic did with "training bots" which move faster and aim all sds would be a good addition ( also make it possible for us to kill that bot unlike realistic where they had more hp) . This would eliminate problem for newcommers and let experienced players test themselfs.

Yep, realistic war bots were super cool to train on, +1 here

@edit weird, can u elaborate with a video? i need coaching so i can be top tier too, show me how you kill a botter 1v1/1v2 in open maybe i'll learn something new

Back