• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No worries guys, i'll remove old client and we will test how it works without. I think only botters will cry. Now i doing some updates in new client like mouse clicks on cast stream.

Yeah, aqua was single handedly the worst player we had in our team yet you're saying that he was playing with bot, haven't seen him shoot one sd in any battle, all he did was spam morthurs and ue's, running down people because he was faster than them. Such an insane botter, holy shit.

You say you have evidence for everyone botting, yet you never provide it unless it's a 10 years old video from a warot. As long as you don't provide any evidence, your talk and OPINIONS about botters are irrelevant.

I almost forgot about it Tampon, you're a fucking hypocrite. The only botter that played on this edition of realesta RPG was on YOUR TEAM.

If you have top lvl then you do not have to do anything just spells from dmg like million xD

But whoever saw and watched cast him they know he spam every where under roof etc.

He don't care people can see he use bot with open cast stream.

He don't care anything he use full aim boting spam hotkey sd with no open backpacks or sd under roof.

If you have top lvl then you do not have to do anything just spells from dmg like million xD

But whoever saw and watched cast him they know he spam every where under roof etc.

He don't care anything he use full aim boting spam hotkey sd with no open backpacks or sd under roof.

You do realize that when you open and watch a cast, not every backpack gets opened right? Only the first three.

Provide me with a video, haven't seen him shoot sd once cause he's a garbage aimer, let alone under roof. If someone "told you" he has a video of him aimbotting then ask that person to upload it, then we can talk. Right now you're pulling shit out of your ass.

You just contradicted yourself by agreeing with me that he only ever used waves/beams/ues without shooting sd's, so idk why are you still trying to argue.

You screech about botters yet you had the only aimbotter/potbomber/uh+mf botter on the server in your team. Kinda ironic.

Last edited:
You do realize that when you open a cast, not every backpack gets opened right?
Provide me with a video, haven't seen him shoot sd once cause he's a garbage aimer, let alone under roof.
You just contradicted yourself by agreeing with me that he only ever used waves/beams/ues without shooting sd's, so idk why are you still trying to argue.

You screech about botters yet you had the only aimbotter/potbomber/uh+mf botter on the server in your team. Kinda ironic.

Next time, I will provide you with the proof whenever I have the opportunity.

Boters are you in your band, like Neerax retard who open one strem and play like retard with stream + Aqua whos boting on every servers where he play.

Next time, I will provide you with the proof whenever I have the opportunity.

Boters are you in your band, like Neerax retard who open one strem and play like retard with stream + Aqua whos boting on every servers where he play.

Don't worry, soon we will have a cast system with mouserecords included that will be open all the time. You will soon have an opportunity of a lifetime to expose people who you think are botting, or just make yourself look stupid when it turns out they don't. Right now you're just talking out of your ass, really.

Besides, as i said, you had the only botter on last rpg edition in your team, which only shows that you're a narcissistic hypocrite at its finest.

Evidence:

Screen capture - fd4d76259257d72024ee9133f47581c2 - Gyazo

Screen capture - b6eb428b8f5cc3717f07488c19b47bc9 - Gyazo

Ted Kaczynski was in Tampon's team, he shows a few Realesta gameplay videos where he PK's with him. Such a great botting expert yet you didnt notice bot this blatant in your own team? Weird.

Here's the proof, before he deletes it. Same person both in the video and on the gyazo gifs. I have evidence, you don't. You lose.

Last edited:
Don't worry, soon we will have a cast system with mouserecords included that will be open all the time. You will soon have an opportunity of a lifetime to expose people who you think are botting, or just make yourself look stupid when it turns out they don't. Right now you're just talking out of your ass, really.

Besides, as i said, you had the only botter on last rpg edition in your team, which only shows that you're a narcissistic hypocrite at its finest.

Evidence:

Screen capture - fd4d76259257d72024ee9133f47581c2 - Gyazo

Screen capture - b6eb428b8f5cc3717f07488c19b47bc9 - Gyazo

Ted Kaczynski was in Tampon's team, he shows a few Realesta gameplay videos where he PK's with him. Such a great botting expert yet he didnt notice bot this blatant? Weird.

The same no one see Aqua boting every time so is nothing special people no see nothing.

I know he have bot , but i no see nothing bad to invite him to team if you play in big team + have other boters on your team like aqua top lvl.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ruth you can call me an idiot but ill cry too ^^ idk why but i cant play on this new one, its not about that i have wooden pc or something like that oon this medivian style cant aim literally anything ugh.. mby i need to get used to this client by playing more and trying but its painful

Client laggy and bugged learn how to make a fking easy war server fking cheap cancer boy

@ruth you can call me an idiot but ill cry too ^^ idk why but i cant play on this new one, its not about that i have wooden pc or something like that oon this medivian style cant aim literally anything ugh.. mby i need to get used to this client by playing more and trying but its painful

Do like everyone else, switch to modern, smoother style. Will be painfull at the beginning but only for some minutes i believe :)

Do you remember when u were winning 2-0 and lost 3-2?
Doublestep master - uzi

You never win me and i tell u to go fight all the time but you cry " no sense you only doublestep blablab" while all you do is doublestepping . Anyways who said you cant doublestep ? This kid got rekt so many times and all he does is cry insteaad of playing. Stop writing start playing cry baby.

Don't worry, soon we will have a cast system with mouserecords included that will be open all the time.
Botters always ruin the game for everyone.
For example I never used aimbot, healbot... on 7.4
Why do I have to be exposed then? and be recorded 24/7 with everything I do, the people I talk, the things I say? I am not a streamer.

Botters always ruin the game for everyone.
For example I never used aimbot, healbot... on 7.4
Why do I have to be exposed then? and be recorded 24/7 with everything I do, the people I talk, the things I say? I am not a streamer.

He talks his fairy tales, they will never do it , because he want to look good on the forum.

I would like to know and know the information about this when it happens, because I think that it never?

My suggestions:
-More experience on killing players please and not just exp for the last fragger but all those who participated in the kill. Only 13 players on the whole OT have level 34+ (the mana required to make UE). It was perfect on Realistic-War.
-Follow doesn't work properly, like its really slow. You should be able to block someones mwall if you have attack & follow on them. That would be great. That was how it was on Warloria, Waropolis and Realistic-War because right now, there is nothing you can do stop someone from mwalling you out other than trying to pot&mwall behind them.
-New maps. Sewer fights every day is boring.
-Buffing druids. +3 magic level please.

I prefer playing on the old client because I have a small delay on the new client when aiming. My ping is 30 MS so it's not lags. Please don't remove the old client.

Last edited:
My suggestions:
-More experience on killing players please and not just exp for the last fragger but all those who participated in the kill.
-Follow doesn't work properly, like its really slow. You should be able to block someones mwall if you have attack & follow on them. That would be great. That was how it was on Warloria, Waropolis and Realistic-War because right now, there is nothing you can do stop someone from mwalling you out other than trying to pot&mwall behind them.

I prefer playing on the old client because I have a small delay on the new client when aiming. My ping is 30 MS so it's not lags. Please don't remove the old client.

I agree with everything except this client.

My suggestions:
-More experience on killing players please and not just exp for the last fragger but all those who participated in the kill. Only 13 players on the whole OT have level 34+ (the mana required to make UE). It was perfect on Realistic-War.

Ok lets change exp a little bit higher.
It's not because follow, i can fix the magic wall block but we have alot of ppls who enjoing this modification which is now.
I'll add some new maps meanwhile.
Why would you like to buff druid damage, druid is better on other things, for example sio or paralyze.

Ofc there is no any delay when aiming on new client, however i head from some players the aim sensitivity is faster.

Last edited:
Bots are really rare ive seen like 2 in the last few days so its a non factor at least for me. If old client removal would help then go for it but im not an expert in that specific area so im unsure about efficiency of this move. From my perspective new client is a lot smoother and runes respond faster ( the best measurement method is fluid + uh in trap ) , i used to die much faster on old client becouse it was not so responsive. Also let alone the faster movement should be a game changer for those who hesitate whether to switch on new client or not. From objective standpoint new client is equal or better compared to the old one so its only the matter of training and getting used to something new that holds some people back.

give me cam xDDD you are really retarded,i shoot sd with no open backpack? omfg i remember when 20 ppl spam about it on cast but i was sure they just kidding but rlly people are retarded XD you know when i have cast no every backpack are opened? i know im good and i have good aim <3 i played many times with bot but i dont use this now because i dont have any XD if i got bot ofc i going play with bot,but on realesta i was witchout bot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lets change exp a little but higher.
It's not because follow, i can fix the magic wall block but we have alot of ppls who enjoing this modification which is now.
I'll add some new maps meanwhile.
Why would you like to buff druid damage, druid is better on other things, for example sio or paralyze.

Ofc there is no any delay when aiming on new client, however i head from some players the aim sensitivity is faster.
About the magic wall block, I’m not saying completely change it. Just fix it so if you have atk&follow on someone, they can’t mwall you out. Because right now there is nothing you can do to stop someone.

When I aim on the new client, it’s like 0.5ms slower than on old client, so I miss sds that I would hit on the old client even though my ping is the same.

I think bots on arena is the best thing that could happen becouse it forces you to play really well or you lose so removing bots from gameplay is an option but at the same time you should not ban people using bot on sd arena since they bring great training.

I played against one and he managed to land every single sd no matter how many doublesteps you make so the bar is set high in order to beat it.

Back