• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ruth Good job with cursor sizes bro, It is really helpfull now when i tested it.

I seen punio on the stream, had problems wih his character running on his own to one side (on mastercores) , It's happening when you speed up your windows registry repeat and delay, I am not sure what amount start's to bug it out on your server, but I set it up to 250ms delay and 33 repeat rate which is the fastest u can set in the Control Panel of Windows7, still it happen few times to "bug" the key and keep pressing it to one side unless i RE-bounced this key with finger. I am not sure how this happen's but it's for sure have something to do with too-fast key's response, I will test it later with auto-bouncing option in your client and different amount in registry.
Auto bouncing key should solve your problem, this option is set in old client as default thats why it doesn't happen on old one.

@ruth Can u respond ? When i use very fast 2 mf and uh in trap, the uh goes in after like 200 ms, it always get me killed, only uh/mf over and over works , 2 mf's kill me becouse Uh don't go in instantly.

@ruth Can u respond ? When i use very fast 2 mf and uh in trap, the uh goes in after like 200 ms, it always get me killed, only uh/mf over and over works , 2 mf's kill me becouse Uh don't go in instantly.
It's obvious that if you use 2 mf instead of mf -> uh you will die in trap. Mf and uh exhausted is very low actually, all i can do is increase sd, waves exhausted.

Wtf happened with mwalls what a shit lol i cant even run from 2 peoples in sewers now

what a kupa ots xDD bring old mwalls back
when using mwall im feeling like on 500 ping gz its impossible to trap someone

Last edited:
did u change the damage or something? it sucks now. too high damage.

Dmg it's small no high.

When online Realelsitic war have better balance dmg , because
if you here have lvl 31 for start then you can't solo kill people here on 2 sd when they use utamo vita and they have 36 or 37 lvl ,

On realistic war when have fart you can kill people with lvl this style by 2 sd ^^

Here you can't kill they solo if you have 31 and they have 36 or 37 lvl with utamo vita they never die by 2 sd like on realistic war.

Make here little more dmg or make maxiumum lvl to 34 or 35 here for people when start at 31 lvl , wee need can kill they at 2 sd when they use utamo vita and lose all mana.

Ruth see here on the example of the realsitic war movie where sammy on red hp use mana fluid realsitic war use mana fluid and then he die by 1 burst arrow.
On realesta war when people use mf on red hp and you shoot to they with 1 burst arrow then they no want die.

I think burst arrow have better power on realsitic war or mana fluids no give little less mana
than here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dmg it's small no high.

When online Realelsitic war have better balance dmg , because
if you here have lvl 31 for start then you can't solo kill people here on 2 sd when they use utamo vita and they have 36 or 37 lvl ,

On realistic war when have fart you can kill people with lvl this style by 2 sd ^^

Here you can't kill they solo if you have 31 and they have 36 or 37 lvl with utamo vita they never die by 2 sd like on realistic war.

Make here little more dmg or make maxiumum lvl to 34 or 35 here for people when start at 31 lvl , wee need can kill they at 2 sd when they use utamo vita and lose all mana.

Ruth see here on the example of the realsitic war movie where sammy on red hp use mana fluid realsitic war use mana fluid and then he die by 1 burst arrow.
On realesta war when people use mf on red hp and you shoot to they with 1 burst arrow then they no want die.

I think burst arrow have better power on realsitic war or mana fluids no give little less mana
than here.
Im idiot or on this video its realesta war

^^congratulations for the little detective!

Now you can go search with detective Rutkowski where is the python snake xD
So why did u said " Ruth see here on the example of the REALISTIC WAR movie where sammy on red hp use mana fluid realsitic war use mana fluid and then he die by 1 burst arrow " when its realestaWAR?

So why did u said " Ruth see here on the example of the REALISTIC WAR movie where sammy on red hp use mana fluid realsitic war use mana fluid and then he die by 1 burst arrow " when its realestaWAR?

Because it's a prank xD

I want to here more dmg with sd.

Back