• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's not so bad because in 1 min u can look cast, report and ban botter (in team 5 players)

20210126_100834.jpg

Nothing special , here everyday playing many aimbots and other bots and 0 reaction gm.

80 % bots what people use now , here have mouse clicks.

At cast gm can't see nothing if no have good eye and brain.

To block such people you need to have any knowledge about bots, unfortunately the gm of this server does not have it.

I watched this blocked dude's cast yesterday and it looked like he was holding the hotkey on his keyboard all the time and he was spamming gm is a "moron" and could ban him.

Probably, if he hadn't written like that, he wouldn't have even been noticed.

Last edited:
I have never seen such stupid argument as "Im not a GM, Im just a regular player with access to GM to help admin in giving bans". Well, what the fuck, this should never happen if you want to be professional.

Hi! im here for explain something..... GM KNOXX IS BANNING when team with 3 persons bcs we kill him....? and he is getting mad. When he is always teaming with 3 and 4 persons.. i dont know why he need to cry about it...
he can make a team of 3 person and fight us is simple but all he can do is cry a river and bann without reason .. its that normal?? he is killing the ot

Attachments

• 4c242bddec816926f5ea32a6fb399b1f.png
    4c242bddec816926f5ea32a6fb399b1f.png
    415.6 KB · Views: 15 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
He cant just ban people who play 4-5 players because as you figured.. it HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE DAY, that's how tibia is.. people play together and they don't fking care if it's war or rpg, they just want to login and play together as they SHOULD.

The reason, QUARLEY aka GM Knoxx started banning teams is because he keeps dying all the time and he doesn't like to die so he bans people he doesn't like and people who are better than him, those players kill him over and over and over again until he finally gets so mad that his only solution is to ban them.

When there are 40 people on the ot there's just NO, FREAKING, WAY, that people will play 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 for the following reasons:

1.It's literally impossible to play 2v2v2v2 because people that are bleeding or people that are hated will just be focused no matter how you look at it, if I hate a specific player and other players attack him I will join them and help them kill that guy.

2.There are many teams that came together and they just want to have fun on TeamSpeak and practice their PVP as a team for RPG (That's what war servers are for, hello?)

3.There are bad players who can't do anything by themselves (like Quarley for example) who will just plainly die solo or in a duo and they need more players to play with and to learn from.. that's why they are asking to team up and it's very understandable.

4.This is Tibia, it should be played however it's supposed to be played without any GM rules like "You cant play with this player, or you cant be with more than 3 people, or you can only go war mode if u want to play 3v3 or you cant go sewers or some other fking bullshit that those gms come up with every day"

I am literally shocked by Gm Knoxxs behavior, P.S just for the record (He banned only the players that killed him, not any other 5-6 teams, and he's done that after he was in a team with 3-4 himself, WIth Boxing, Turtle, Maly, and Lasp (Strazak Sam), so hypocrite much?

The GM is allowed to play in a team but not the players who kill him? I think they need to get their shit together and rethink their life decisions and future otherwise they're going to have a tough life.

Good luck.

Last edited:
btw. just imagine launching new rpg low rate when it is 2021 and this game is only to bring as many people as possible in purpose to fight with each other :v

He is a rage-quit kid and gets triggered easily. He thinks he's the best out here. Yesterday we were fighting him 4v4, and he suddenly changed the map because he was constantly dying and getting trapped/parceled (I'm not saying I'm better than him, I've got parceled myself as well, but I don't yell at ppl claiming to be better than anyone).

After changing the map to Drefia, we still killed him, and he begged his "friends" to help him to kill us, and when he realized that he couldn't do much, he just started running like a dog. Usual story.

Too bad he still has a "power" to do such stuff and yet being able to play, if that's not power abuse then tell me what it is. Ruth must be much of the same if he hasn't demoted him yet.

He is a rage-quit kid and gets triggered easily. He thinks he's the best out here. Yesterday we were fighting him 4v4, and he suddenly changed the map because he was constantly dying and getting trapped/parceled (I'm not saying I'm better than him, I've got parceled myself as well, but I don't yell at ppl claiming to be better than anyone).

After changing the map to Drefia, we still killed him, and he begged his "friends" to help him to kill us, and when he realized that he couldn't do much, he just started running like a dog. Usual story.

Too bad he still has a "power" to do such stuff and yet being able to play, if that's not power abuse then tell me what it is. Ruth must be much of the same if he hasn't demoted him yet.
Well if you was playing yesterday so for sure u had to be banned cuz as i said you are not supposed to login to that OTS even if you are clean.
But if you were watching casts as usual and trying to be funny making an argument so keep watching casts in silence and don’t spam 🦓

Last edited:
Well if you was playing yesterday so for sure u had to be banned cuz as i said you are not supposed to login to that OTS even if you are clean.
But if you were watching casts as usual and trying to be funny making an argument so keep watching casts in silence and don’t spam 🦓

ok dog, keep crying while we k.o you every single time and change the map when you know you're fkd and trapped, don't forget to ban ppl when they're better than you

The day you ban me, I'm sure you will get demoted, gl.

EDIT: By the way, your higher level of IQ surprises me every day.

-> ban people who team up to 3 people
-> teams with 3 people

mziFDHT.png

Last edited:
Actually Quarley is right, teams of +3 ppl destroy server, and especially if the players are "decent".

Actually Quarley is right, teams of +3 ppl destroy server, and especially if the players are "decent".

sshhhhhhhhh let the lazybear aka sad troll aka chocolate speak as if he hasn't been using a fully scripted pvp bot every time he managed to log into the server, he flamed me too when i was a GM on that warserver and was sending me death threats in PM every time i was online on the gamemaster to ban him, this guy shouldn't be taken seriously, and i don't know why people like his posts when 90% of them are bullshit made up stories

today my cast had a new record
"2000+" views and all by chocolate
he kept logout/login to my cast till he break that number for the first time in tibia a guy watching a cast for 2k times hehe.
and he call me low IQ player without life, LMFAO
haha its just the beginning straight to 2000+ views

Attachments

Last edited:
Every single time you post some crap, your IQ decreases, just stop it if you don't want to look yourself in a more ridiculous position.

If you think that I'm that guy you're calling me all the time, awesome. But I doubt I would be that dumb to report myself every time I see (myself?), especially when I vouched for Hirchen to be a gamemaster. Nice logic coming from a chimpanzee. At least he is doing a better job than you and keeping botters away, keep the river going on! I'm so glad that you don't even know my in-game character and I rekt you a thousand of times every day. As I said before, the day you ban me, you will get demoted :)

This dog's logic → I don't like him + botters hate him = I must be one of them

Utamo users playing in duos are complaing for 3+ ppl teams xD hypocrites

hahahahaha, do you see what you write? hahaha soon you won't be able to play utamo or haste - WHAT MATTER IS THIS TEAM 5 OR 10 PEOPLE? THE MORE DIFFICULT THIS THE BETTER - with the exception of bots

Back