• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only new client works, 5 x I had the update client crashed and I had to download again because he did not want to update.

I don't see any difference in how old or new client works.

Boters still boting i see today guy with automatic rings who runing with empty slot without time ring and auto ering on bot.

for some reason client breaks up side panel and options buttons
it may be graphics related I play on low resolution desktop

ctrl+i lets me get eq back together with main options button but the original health/mana is not listed in options

is there a shortcut to add the main health/mana bar in client?

called it "rather challenging, near impossible" to play for me recently

#whyalwaysnewclientslol

for some reason client breaks up side panel and options buttons
it may be graphics related I play on low resolution desktop

ctrl+i lets me get eq back together with main options button but the original health/mana is not listed in options

is there a shortcut to add the main health/mana bar in client?

called it "rather challenging, near impossible" to play for me recently

#whyalwaysnewclientslol
Difficult client?

This client is as easy to use as building a flail for some prehistoric farmer who could only collect hay from the ground with use 0 IQ xD

At the top right you have all the hp tabs etc if it's that hard to look around.

In the options you have a lot of facilities zooming in the crosshair, highlighting the attacked target, even a blue square from the new tibia to make it easier to see the positions of your mouse and an additional health bar around the character to add.

You just have to move your head and test all these facilities.

The options you have is this screw with a key on the top left very clearly visible.

Last edited:
not worth to play with this new client only
What is the difference between the old client and the new sms store icon which concerns the rpg server?

Fps the same, graphic dolls the same, nothing new hahaha xD

It can be compared to giving a dog a meal, the next day the same thing again, but he did not bark because he did not like it, because he wanted a bigger bone auuuuuuuu!

Difficult client?

This client is as easy to use as building a flail for some prehistoric farmer who could only collect hay from the ground with use 0 IQ xD

At the top right you have all the hp tabs etc if it's that hard to look around.

In the options you have a lot of facilities zooming in the crosshair, highlighting the attacked target, even a blue square from the new tibia to make it easier to see the positions of your mouse and an additional health bar around the character to add.

You just have to move your head and test all these facilities.

The options you have is this screw with a key on the top left very clearly visible.
you're right I am an idiot. in my defence, I have not slept since friday and brain doesn't work low battery mode. ty for your easy suggestions: it simply works. looking at summer's here now is good time to give rehab another try. cya 👌 still good ots recommended 💯

You need to change the dmg sd to a bigger one, because you can't play solo on this server normally, because it looks like a comedy.

Players on the server do exp on mc to lvl 37 turn on utamo vita, they create teams of several players and you cannot kill them at 2 sd, you need 3 sd and you cannot fight normally when want play solo.

In addition, even when you destroy their entire mana, they stop shooting at you and they only heal themselves, waiting for their team to help them in the fight, it is so absurd and funny gameplay that you can cry with laughter

You need to change the dmg sd to a bigger one, because you can't play solo on this server normally, because it looks like a comedy.

Players on the server do exp on mc to lvl 37 turn on utamo vita, they create teams of several players and you cannot kill them at 2 sd, you need 3 sd and you cannot fight normally when want play solo.

In addition, even when you destroy their entire mana, they stop shooting at you and they only heal themselves, waiting for their team to help them in the fight, it is so absurd and funny gameplay that you can cry with laughter

Legendary Tampon from Poland with the fastest hands on tibia ever, I am your biggest fan >33

Last edited:

are you playing on a gameboy?

Oh really ? Thats true about utamo vita players (not everyone), but u play with energy ring and running away to heal up (2v2 or even 2v1) , so with higher dmg per sd it would be too easy to smash players, for now everything is good. Same thing with several players in one team, u shouldnt write about this because u are the one who plays mostly with several players.
(No offense).

Oh really ? Thats true about utamo vita players (not everyone), but u play with energy ring and running away to heal up (2v2 or even 2v1) , so with higher dmg per sd it would be too easy to smash players, for now everything is good. Same thing with several players in one team, u shouldnt write about this because u are the one who plays mostly with several players.
Sometimes I play for a team, but this is because it is currently not possible to play solo successfully on this server.

It is not possible to solo kill players who make a new level 37 on mc every day and run without any risk on utamo vita in addition they creating teams.

Generally, fights are pointless, because if you have a lower level and you play against 2 of your own players like I wrote above in a 2 vs 2 fight, you have very little chance to defeat them practically 0,5% chance at lvl 31 and lvl 31 vs lvl 37 and lvl 35-37 lvl.

If the sd dmg was higher, then you would have a greater% chance in such fight in my opinion.

Because the fights would be faster, the game would be more dynamic and the damage would give a greater% chance that a solo player could defeat such a player.

Because when you play 2 vs 2 and you have a dmg of about 135 dmg vs dmg 150+ of sd runes, you won't be able to kill such a player with a perfect combo of only sd run, and they can do it every time hit 2 sd at the same time.

It is logical and obvious that if a guy has enough hp that he will not die in 2 sd and you have to shoot 3, then if he is not an amateur, it is simply impossible to kill him without a trap in an open fight using lower levels that run slower because he can always run away and You can't even kill him without blocking and conjuring a summon or sd + ue combinations in 2 people.

Maybe max level should be 33 or even 31 or smth. Majority of lvl 35-37 are ppl giving themselves levels with MC anyways.

or ban those chars like vitamine c who's been doing this for years
Maybe max level should be 33 or even 31 or smth. Majority of lvl 35-37 are ppl giving themselves levels with MC anyways.
it was a good thing on other war ots
lose all progress when dies
back to start lv

Last edited:
or ban those chars like vitamine c who's been doing this for years

it was a good thing on other war ots
lose all progress when dies
back to start lv
ye that's an even better idea. maybe double exp when killing someone but upon death you lose all exp back to 31

Last edited:
Back